Hungry Panda Games a AAA game developer powered by Ethereum and eSports announced the launch of its ICO, starting July 17th, 2017. The Hungry Panda Games ICO will offer the cryptocurrency community an opportunity to support the launch of a new game platform breaking preconceived notions of what games can be by exploring the creative and market possibilities of the medium.
The cryptocurrency developed will cater to the needs of the hardcore gaming community. The HPC token can be used to pay for premium in-game content, compete in eSports competitions, share in yearly game revenue payouts, or sell on an exchange. The 30 Day HPG ICO starting on July 18th, 2017, will go on until August 18th, 2017, during which 40 million Hungry Panda Coin(HPC) tokens will be made available for purchase at a price of 100 HPC/ 1 ETH. Hungry Panda Games intends to raise a total of 400000 ETH during the crowdsale.
Hungry Panda Games ICO differs from others in that they are not focused on the gambling industry. All proceeds from the release of tokens in the ICO shall be used to finance further development, support, marketing of new game-related projects. While other ICOs are built on theoretical or unproven business models; Hungry Panda Games will integrate the existing game market into the cryptocurrency community.
Hungry Panda Games will utilize a percentage of revenue made by games developed to repurchase the tokens from holders. All profits made on will be audited and made available to token holders as it was done in the past with previous crowdfunded projects.
- Develop trailblazing game titles that capture the eSports community
- Adds the cryptocurrency monetization model into the AAA game ecosystem
- Give gamers more flexibility and ownership of their game accounts
- Give the token community flexibility within the bonus payout model
- Ensure the ERC 20 tokens retain their value by fortifying them with standard monetary currency
- Create an industry leading Blockchain based business utilizing a proven business model, large well-known market, and familiar revenue strategy
Ether is the only supported cryptocurrency for the token campaign. Contributions from Ethereum clients such as Metamask, Parity, Mist, or MyEtherWallet are fully supported. Hungry Panda Games will release the destination address for the token sale campaign on its website few hours before the ICO. Upon receiving the ETH contribution, the platform will convert it to HPC tokens and send it back to the participant’s wallet.
Hungry Panda Games encourages crowdsale participants to confirm the address on Ethereum block explorers like Etherscan before sending the tokens. Also, people should make sure that they don’t make ETH contributions from online exchange services like Kraken, Coinbase, Poloniex, etc., as Hungry Panda Games won’t be able to send HPC tokens to those addresses. They are also requested to be wary of third parties who claim to distribute HPC tokens on behalf of Hungry Panda Games as there are no such parties involved in the crowdsale.
Hungry Panda Games is a pioneering startup game developer founded by JC Brackens, who, up until recently, was the Chief Operating Officer of Sparkjumpers game studio. The teams combined 30+ years of game experience will be put to use building critically acclaimed top grossing game titles supported by Blockchain technology. Hungry Panda Games goal is to empower cryptocurrencies users within the game and eSports industry through value creation and collective ownership.
- Dutch Police Bust CEO of Blockchain Game Firm, Komodore64 – €78 million Gone? - November 13, 2019
- Celsius Hits over $4 Billion in Crypto Loans – Leading the Industry - November 12, 2019
- Coinbase Introduces Staking Rewards on Tezos - November 6, 2019
- Volvo Cars to implement blockchain traceability of cobalt used in electric car batteries - November 6, 2019
- EU-Funded Acceleration Project, LEDGER, Offering Support Services and Up to €200k Equity-Free for Blockchain Data Governance Projects - November 6, 2019
- Global Financial System Regulators – the Financial Action Task Force – Issue Draft Guidance on Digital Identity - November 5, 2019
- David Chaum Releases XX Alpha Messenger Promising Unprecedented User Privacy - November 5, 2019
- Æternity Blockchain Developers Plan to Take On Ethereum With Final Hardfork – Handing over Governance to the Community - November 5, 2019
- Researchers Claim Cross-border B2B Blockchain Transactions set to Explode to $4.4 Trillion by 2024 - November 5, 2019
- Global Companies Unite to Unveil Comprehensive Framework for Tokenization – It’s About Time - November 5, 2019
- Microsoft Kicks Off Enterprise-ready Crypto Token Platform On Azure – Predicts Tokenization Is A Pillar Of The Coming Revolution In Multi-Party Applications That Blockchain Technology Ushered In - November 5, 2019
- Polish-British Blockchain Company Billon to Digitise Euro in Deal with Raiffeisen Bank International - November 5, 2019
- 500.com Limited Releases Intel on Blockchain Technology for China’s Lottery Industry - November 4, 2019
- Oxfam, Etherisc, and Aon Find Success with First Blockchain-Based Agricultural Insurance Policies for Smallholder Farmers in Sri Lanka - November 4, 2019
- Interview: Brock Pierce and Two Prime’s Alexander S. Blum - November 4, 2019
- Samsung Bullish on Blockchain – Pushing for Developers on New Samsung Blockchain Platform SDK - November 1, 2019
- Busted: SEC and CFTC Nail First Global Credit – a Swiss Security-Based Bitcoin Swaps Dealer That Allegedly Aimed at American Investors - November 1, 2019
- Zilliqa and Oxford Women in Computer Science Society Join to Bring Diversity to Blockchain Sector - November 1, 2019
- VeganNation Add Brazilian Football Superstar Cafu to It’s Advisory Board - October 31, 2019
- Alliance Investments Announces Plans Tokenization of £500m in UK Real Estate in STOs - October 31, 2019