BurstIQ, the Blockchain-based health data company, has announced the company’s BurstIQ Token (BiQ) crowdsale campaign and details for participation.
BurstIQ has developed a platform and ecosystem that is built to enable a coming transformation in the healthcare space. Data is becoming increasingly critical to clinical, operational, and individual decision-making, and interest in products and partnerships that leverage data is increasing exponentially. Within the next five years, data will become the currency that drives the healthcare industry, and BurstIQ will be the marketplace.
BurstIQ has combined Blockchain technology with Big Data capabilities, advanced security protocols, and machine intelligence to create a platform that allows large, complex data sets to be managed, parsed, shared and mined while maintaining strict security standards and HIPAA compliance. Health data from disparate sources is brought together to create individual LifeGraphsTM. When combined with BiQs, LifeGraphs provide the basis for the HealthWalletTM, from which data can be shared, sold, licensed, loaned, or donated.
The BurstIQ ecosystem will enable individuals and businesses to actively engage with each other to buy, sell, partner and collaborate, with BiQs as the currency for all health data transactions.
The public BiQ crowdsale is scheduled for August 2017. BurstIQ will offer up to 700,000,000 BiQ tokens (70% of the available BiQs) at a price of $0.12 each. To incentivize early participation in the crowdsale, early buyers will receive bonus BiQs: 20% bonus for purchases in week 1, 15% bonus in week 2, 10% bonus in week 3, and 5% bonus in week 4. BiQs will be redeemable by both individuals and organizations for transaction credits on the platform, including a huge range of health-related products and services.
- Archax Opts for R3’s Corda for Digital Exchange DLT Infrastructure - October 18, 2019
- Dubai Property Giant Emaar to Launch Blockchain-Based Rewards and Loyalty Ecosystem - October 17, 2019
- World’s Largest Cryptocurrency-Fueled Darknet Child Pornography Website Hammered – 300+Busted - October 17, 2019
- Wanxiang Blockchain and PlatON Launch Consortium Blockchain Infrastructure in China - October 7, 2019
- PayPal Quits Facebook Cryptocurrency Project Libra - October 7, 2019
- Walmart To Use Blockchain For Shrimp - October 7, 2019
- Channel Tools adds Blockchain-Driven Verification Service Evident Proof To It’s Kit - October 7, 2019
- Zuckerberg Under Intense Pressure to Testify to US Congress about Libra - October 4, 2019
- Report: Canadian Blockchain Industry Has Some of The Highest Paid Workers in the Country - October 4, 2019
- Bavarian Company RISE Wealth Technologies with Houston-based Entoro, Launching Largest European STO to Date at USD$120 million - October 4, 2019
- October Launch Confirmation for Telegram Open Network (TON) - October 4, 2019
- Liechtenstein Parliament Passes Blockchain Act - October 4, 2019
- Pioneer of Blockchain Certification For The Visual Arts Verisart, Raises $2.5 million in Series Seed Funding - October 4, 2019
- Uruguayan Digital Party to Embrace Æternity Blockchain Technology For Member Voting - October 3, 2019
- Decentralized Trading Technology Startup Vega Raises $5 Million Seed – Pantera Capital Leads Oversubscribed Round - October 3, 2019
- Malta-Based OKEx Kicks Off Global Compliance Standards Initiative for Cryptocurrency Exchanges - October 3, 2019
- Dama Financial and Helix TCS Establish First Blockchain-Fueled, Complaint Cannabis Marketplace - October 3, 2019
- New Digital Rights Law Enacted in Russia – Establishes Basic Definition Of Tokens And Governs Smart Contracts - October 2, 2019
- Six major Japanese Brokerage Firms Establish Japan Security Token Offering Association - October 2, 2019
- Vancouver’s BIGG Digital Assets Cuts Deal with US Federal Government Agency - October 2, 2019