BurstIQ, the Blockchain-based health data company, has announced the company’s BurstIQ Token (BiQ) crowdsale campaign and details for participation.
BurstIQ has developed a platform and ecosystem that is built to enable a coming transformation in the healthcare space. Data is becoming increasingly critical to clinical, operational, and individual decision-making, and interest in products and partnerships that leverage data is increasing exponentially. Within the next five years, data will become the currency that drives the healthcare industry, and BurstIQ will be the marketplace.
BurstIQ has combined Blockchain technology with Big Data capabilities, advanced security protocols, and machine intelligence to create a platform that allows large, complex data sets to be managed, parsed, shared and mined while maintaining strict security standards and HIPAA compliance. Health data from disparate sources is brought together to create individual LifeGraphsTM. When combined with BiQs, LifeGraphs provide the basis for the HealthWalletTM, from which data can be shared, sold, licensed, loaned, or donated.
The BurstIQ ecosystem will enable individuals and businesses to actively engage with each other to buy, sell, partner and collaborate, with BiQs as the currency for all health data transactions.
The public BiQ crowdsale is scheduled for August 2017. BurstIQ will offer up to 700,000,000 BiQ tokens (70% of the available BiQs) at a price of $0.12 each. To incentivize early participation in the crowdsale, early buyers will receive bonus BiQs: 20% bonus for purchases in week 1, 15% bonus in week 2, 10% bonus in week 3, and 5% bonus in week 4. BiQs will be redeemable by both individuals and organizations for transaction credits on the platform, including a huge range of health-related products and services.
- Fight to Flame – Mike Tyson Denies Issuing Token and Working With Fight2Fame - August 17, 2019
- Bitcoin Wealth is Almost 50 Times More Concentrated than Global Wealth According to PARSIQ Research - August 16, 2019
- Graph Blockchain Signs LOI to Acquire Cyberanking Ltd. an Esports Company - August 16, 2019
- Blockchain Moves Into The US’s Largest Oil Fields With Data Gumbo - August 16, 2019
- BlockStar Teams Up With Cycling Apparel Brand De Marchi to Auction Fausto Coppi’s Cycling Jersey - August 16, 2019
- Zcoin Available to Five Million Merchants in Thailand - August 16, 2019
- Republic Partners with Althea to Launch First-Ever Compliant Security Airdrop for Retail Investors in the U.S. and Abroad - August 14, 2019
- Mark Cuban’s Dallas Mavericks Basketball Team Join Up With Bitpay To Accept Bitcoin For Tickets And Gear - August 14, 2019
- Mike Tyson Launches Fight to Fame – Crypto-Driven, Blockchain-Fueled Fighter Booster - August 14, 2019
- Blox Survey: Ninety-Five Percent of US CPAs Believe Clients are Not Disclosing All their Digital Assets and Transactions - August 13, 2019
- New Zealand Allows for Employee Payments to be Made in Cryptocurrency - August 13, 2019
- USA SEC Postpones Decision on Three Bitcoin ETFs - August 13, 2019
- Cryptocurrency Thefts, Scams and Fraud May Exceed $4.3 Billion For 2019 - August 12, 2019
- China’s Central Bank Gears Up to Launch it’s Own Cryptocurrency - August 12, 2019
- Overstock: Retail Traders Can Now Invest in STOs at tZERO - August 9, 2019
- Merj Rolls Out The First-ever Official Listing Of A Tokenized Security On A Regulated National Stock Exchange - August 9, 2019
- Commerzbank And Daimler Trucks Test Machine-to-machine Payments On Blockchain - August 9, 2019
- Africa’s Youth See A Future For Bitcoin Beyond Speculation - August 8, 2019
- Blockchain VR Network Set to Launch - August 8, 2019
- China’s LiveDAO To Tap 5G Tech for Live Broadcasting - August 8, 2019