BurstIQ, the Blockchain-based health data company, has announced the company’s BurstIQ Token (BiQ) crowdsale campaign and details for participation.
BurstIQ has developed a platform and ecosystem that is built to enable a coming transformation in the healthcare space. Data is becoming increasingly critical to clinical, operational, and individual decision-making, and interest in products and partnerships that leverage data is increasing exponentially. Within the next five years, data will become the currency that drives the healthcare industry, and BurstIQ will be the marketplace.
BurstIQ has combined Blockchain technology with Big Data capabilities, advanced security protocols, and machine intelligence to create a platform that allows large, complex data sets to be managed, parsed, shared and mined while maintaining strict security standards and HIPAA compliance. Health data from disparate sources is brought together to create individual LifeGraphsTM. When combined with BiQs, LifeGraphs provide the basis for the HealthWalletTM, from which data can be shared, sold, licensed, loaned, or donated.
The BurstIQ ecosystem will enable individuals and businesses to actively engage with each other to buy, sell, partner and collaborate, with BiQs as the currency for all health data transactions.
The public BiQ crowdsale is scheduled for August 2017. BurstIQ will offer up to 700,000,000 BiQ tokens (70% of the available BiQs) at a price of $0.12 each. To incentivize early participation in the crowdsale, early buyers will receive bonus BiQs: 20% bonus for purchases in week 1, 15% bonus in week 2, 10% bonus in week 3, and 5% bonus in week 4. BiQs will be redeemable by both individuals and organizations for transaction credits on the platform, including a huge range of health-related products and services.
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction - June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO - June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services - June 3, 2019
- Bitcoin Inc. CEO Morgan Rockcoon Busted – 21 Months in Prison and Fines - June 3, 2019
- Reshaping a Nation’s Logistics Sector: Singaporean Blockchain Company PLMP Cuts Multimillion Dollar Deal With Indonesia - June 3, 2019
- Swisscom TV Opens Blockchain-based Art Gallery - June 3, 2019
- Canadian Messaging Service Kik Burns $5 Million Fighting SEC Over Utility Tokens, Now Raising $5 Million More to Continue Battle - June 3, 2019
- Salesforce Introduces CRM Blockchain Platform For Selected Clients - June 3, 2019
- Block.one Plans to Tackle Pitfalls of Social Media With New Blockchain Community Called “Voice” - June 3, 2019
- CasperLabs and Ethereum on Proof of Stake Protocol at CryptoChicks in Toronto, family ran Hack-A-Thon for blockchain family - June 3, 2019
- World Economic Forum Inaugurates Global Blockchain Council to Address Lack of Well-Defined Rules for Working with Blockchain - May 29, 2019
- India’s First Blockchain Powered VoD Platform ‘myNK’ Launches At Cannes Film Festival - May 27, 2019
- New Zealand’s Cryptopia Exchange Packs It In – Announces Liquidation - May 15, 2019
- Canadian Blockchain Expert Alex Tapscott and NextBlock Global Limited to Pay $1M for Misleading Investors - May 15, 2019
- ObEN Launches AI Newscaster With 3D “Satoshi” Avatar to Deliver Content via PAI News App - May 14, 2019
- Leading Freelance Platform Moonlighting Announces First Blockchain Integration Partner – Teams with HireVibes For EOSIO Solution - May 14, 2019
- Polish-UK Blockchain Company Billon awarded €2 million euro from EU to build DLT Document System - May 14, 2019
- City of Belfast and Colu Team up to Create City Loyalty Token to Boost Local Economy and Environment - May 8, 2019
- Fidelity Investments – to Launch Cryptocurrency Trading Desk Soon – Recent Report Shows Clients Want To Trade Digital Assets - May 8, 2019
- Consensys Accelerates Blockchain Investment Portfolio, Consolidates Investment Arms - May 8, 2019