True Flip, the provably fair international Blockchain lottery, and DAO.Casino, the decentralized gambling protocol are pleased to report that numerous agreements have been reached, which results in the decision to become strategic partners.
As the first step, True Flip will use DAO.Casino protocol for creating a new quick lottery game on its platform. This update targets to providing additional benefits for the TFL token holders, as True Flip will speed up it’s audience growth by implementing a powerful and industrially approved gaming solution.
The deal is going to be executed within a short term, thanks to the overall integration simplicity of DAO.Casino back-end protocol. Additional details are subject to be determined and published in the following weeks, as the new API integration process is scheduled to start on July 19th.
“As we’re aimed to provide the ultimate user experience for those playing at True Flip, the general idea of extending our product line was stated to be among the first major improvements following the crowdsale. It has become clear that True Flip and the team behind DAO.Casino have a mutual interest, so we move on with our Roadmap goals using this chance to rapidly implement the partner’s prominently crafted solution. Thanks to the success of True Flip’s ongoing crowdsale, now we’re ready to boost the planned improvements process”, – said Nikita Parhomenko, True Flip’s COO.
“The DAO.Casino’s protocol was created to provide the necessary level of decentralization for the businesses seeking this. True Flip is one good example of the benefits given by such partnerships. As we provide this team with a sustainable back-end solution to maintain one of it’s gaming options, it’s going to become a good showcase of the opportunities that DAO.Casino provides to it’s partners. We look forward to making this partnership a truly win-win for our both teams”, – stated Ilya Tartuov, DAO.Casino CEO.
- MovieCoin Rolls Out ICO for Security and Utility Tokens - September 17, 2018
- WEF Report: 65+ Ways Blockchain Technology Can Tackle Environmental Challenges - September 17, 2018
- France Goes Bullish on ICOs – Opens Doors to Tokenomics - September 17, 2018
- Tokenomy Announces the Full Launch of Tokenomy Exchange - September 17, 2018
- Pandora Boxchain Creates Reputation Token for the Ethereum network - September 13, 2018
- DNAtix Sets a New Record: Compresses DNA Sequences to 99 per cent of Original Size - September 12, 2018
- Blockchain Startup Femergy Launches Global Entrepreneurship Platform To Tackle Tech Gender Gap - September 12, 2018
- First Crypto Marathon held in Lithuania – Runners win Tokens - September 11, 2018
- EU Holds Off on Crypto Regulation - September 11, 2018
- European Parliamentarians Propose EU-Wide ICO Regulatory Framework - September 6, 2018
- Former Prime Minister of Estonia Becomes New Chairman of Blockchain Startup Lympo - September 6, 2018
- Warhol Goes Crypto – Multi Million Dollar Group Sale to 100 Participants Using Blockchain-Fueled Maecenas Platform - September 5, 2018
- Credits and Lenovo to join forces on the Internet of Things - September 5, 2018
- Blockchain Startup Wala Wins 2018 Zambezi Prize for Innovation in Financial Inclusion - September 5, 2018
- Stellar Lumen Joins Lykke Exchange - September 3, 2018
- Arteïa, The Ultimate Decentralized Cataloging Solution To Manage The Value Of Art Collections - August 30, 2018
- Neon Exchange (NEX) – First Regulated Exchange Security Token in Europe – Announces ICO - August 30, 2018
- Evident Proof Passes Smart Contract Audit with a 100 Percent Score - August 29, 2018
- Blockchain Platform Orbs Marks Strategic Expansion Into South Korea - August 29, 2018
- Lisk Rolls Out Lisk Core 1.0 to Mainnet - August 29, 2018