True Flip, the provably fair international Blockchain lottery, and DAO.Casino, the decentralized gambling protocol are pleased to report that numerous agreements have been reached, which results in the decision to become strategic partners.
As the first step, True Flip will use DAO.Casino protocol for creating a new quick lottery game on its platform. This update targets to providing additional benefits for the TFL token holders, as True Flip will speed up it’s audience growth by implementing a powerful and industrially approved gaming solution.
The deal is going to be executed within a short term, thanks to the overall integration simplicity of DAO.Casino back-end protocol. Additional details are subject to be determined and published in the following weeks, as the new API integration process is scheduled to start on July 19th.
“As we’re aimed to provide the ultimate user experience for those playing at True Flip, the general idea of extending our product line was stated to be among the first major improvements following the crowdsale. It has become clear that True Flip and the team behind DAO.Casino have a mutual interest, so we move on with our Roadmap goals using this chance to rapidly implement the partner’s prominently crafted solution. Thanks to the success of True Flip’s ongoing crowdsale, now we’re ready to boost the planned improvements process”, – said Nikita Parhomenko, True Flip’s COO.
“The DAO.Casino’s protocol was created to provide the necessary level of decentralization for the businesses seeking this. True Flip is one good example of the benefits given by such partnerships. As we provide this team with a sustainable back-end solution to maintain one of it’s gaming options, it’s going to become a good showcase of the opportunities that DAO.Casino provides to it’s partners. We look forward to making this partnership a truly win-win for our both teams”, – stated Ilya Tartuov, DAO.Casino CEO.
- Bitpay Opens Up Doors For Ethereum Payments - September 16, 2019
- Neufund Launches Blockchain-Driven Equity Token Sale for Retail Investors Out of Lichtenstein - September 16, 2019
- London Blockchain Accelerator Academy Looking for Partners - September 13, 2019
- Blockchain Startup Blockstack Raises a Whopping $23 Million In SEC-Qualified Reg A+ Token Offering - September 12, 2019
- France Vows to Block Facebook Libra Cryptocurrency in Europe - September 12, 2019
- R3 and Mastercard Team Up Mastercard to Build Overseas Payments System Build on Blockchain - September 12, 2019
- ConsenSys Officially Joins Hyperledger Project – Adding Public Blockchain Capability to Hyperledger - September 11, 2019
- Telegram Open Network Labs Releases Development Suite for TON Blockchain - September 11, 2019
- Whale Alert: USD One Billion+ BTC Was Transferred in One Transaction Last Week - September 11, 2019
- New Professional API Trading Program AlgoX Prime API Launched by eToroX - September 11, 2019
- Bitcoin.com’s Roger Ver Steps in to Operate Node on Cryptographer David Chaum’s New Elixxer Project - September 11, 2019
- Seychelles Heats Up With a First for a National Stock Exchange – MERJ Exchange Goes Live with Tokenized IPO - September 10, 2019
- Computing Legend Steve Wozniak To Launch Blockchain Energy Project – EFFORCE - September 10, 2019
- Hollywood Star Wesley Snipes To Tokenize $25 Million USD Movie Fund with Liechtenstein Blockchain Innovator LCX - September 9, 2019
- Netki Extends TransactID Solution For FATF “Travel Rule” Compliance - September 9, 2019
- Market Demand For Sophisticated Crypto Trading Methods Drives Singapore’s Broctagon Fintech Group To New Heights – Pushing Them Past $5 million - September 5, 2019
- London-based Custodian For Digital Assets, Copper, Reach $500m In Transactions In Just Three Months - September 5, 2019
- UN Meeting: Gibraltar Lawyers Call For A Global Regulatory Framework For Cryptocurrencies - September 4, 2019
- Michael Terpin’s BitAngels Investor Network Partners with Bitcoin Bay to Expand Blockchain Investment Ecosystem in Toronto, Canada - September 3, 2019
- Coinanalyst Launches Socializer – New Communication Tool - September 3, 2019