True Flip, the provably fair international Blockchain lottery, and DAO.Casino, the decentralized gambling protocol are pleased to report that numerous agreements have been reached, which results in the decision to become strategic partners.
As the first step, True Flip will use DAO.Casino protocol for creating a new quick lottery game on its platform. This update targets to providing additional benefits for the TFL token holders, as True Flip will speed up it’s audience growth by implementing a powerful and industrially approved gaming solution.
The deal is going to be executed within a short term, thanks to the overall integration simplicity of DAO.Casino back-end protocol. Additional details are subject to be determined and published in the following weeks, as the new API integration process is scheduled to start on July 19th.
“As we’re aimed to provide the ultimate user experience for those playing at True Flip, the general idea of extending our product line was stated to be among the first major improvements following the crowdsale. It has become clear that True Flip and the team behind DAO.Casino have a mutual interest, so we move on with our Roadmap goals using this chance to rapidly implement the partner’s prominently crafted solution. Thanks to the success of True Flip’s ongoing crowdsale, now we’re ready to boost the planned improvements process”, – said Nikita Parhomenko, True Flip’s COO.
“The DAO.Casino’s protocol was created to provide the necessary level of decentralization for the businesses seeking this. True Flip is one good example of the benefits given by such partnerships. As we provide this team with a sustainable back-end solution to maintain one of it’s gaming options, it’s going to become a good showcase of the opportunities that DAO.Casino provides to it’s partners. We look forward to making this partnership a truly win-win for our both teams”, – stated Ilya Tartuov, DAO.Casino CEO.
- Blockchain-Based Travala.com Teams Up with Dash For Hotel Booking Payments - July 18, 2019
- SEC And FINRA Approves First Reg A+ Token Offerings - July 18, 2019
- Tokinex Tolken Sale Sells out in 35 Seconds - July 18, 2019
- 18 Organisations Launch The Convergence Alliance To Enable A New Open Data Economy Built On The Decentralized Web - July 9, 2019
- Bittrex Acquires Tradedash - July 3, 2019
- Korea’s Cube Systems Rolls Out New Blockchain eCommerce Platform - July 3, 2019
- Clinlogix Joins ALTEN Calsoft in Launching Blockchain for Clinical Trials - July 3, 2019
- Binance Charity forms alliance with 46 companies to unveil a stablecoin for the alleviation of period poverty - July 3, 2019
- Nestlé Breaks from IBM Food Trust Blockchain Group for New Milk Supply Chain Trial - July 3, 2019
- Tokeny Solutions Digital Asset Platform Gets €5 Million Backing from Euronext - July 3, 2019
- Blockchain Venture Capital Funding Reaches $822 Million in 2019 - July 1, 2019
- Toronto’s Creative Destruction Lab Joins Facebook’s Libra Association - June 19, 2019
- Australia’s Power Ledger to bring P2P Energy Trading to Austria - June 19, 2019
- Litecoin Foundation Teams Up With Bibox And Ternio On Special Edition Litecoin Debitcard - June 19, 2019
- US Legislators Call for Halt to Facebook’s Cryptocurrency Plans – And to Face Congress - June 19, 2019
- Hyperledger Welcomes Diverse Line-up of New Members for Identity Project - June 18, 2019
- Facebook Announces Calibra Digital Wallet and Libra Cryptocurrency - June 18, 2019
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction - June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO - June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services - June 3, 2019