Indorse, a new social platform built on Ethereum seeking to change the shape of professional social networking has commenced its Token pre-sale leading up to its official token sale which starts on August 8th, 2017. Unlike traditional social media platforms such as LinkedIn, the Ethereum-based Indorse network aims to give ownership of your data back to you, as the user, and allow you to profit from sharing your skills and activities on the platform.
Commitments for the pre-sale are currently being accepted through the terms of their website and this blog post. Indorse has been the first known blockchain startup to utilise the Ethereum Name Service (ENS) to help combat phishing and fraud scams which have plagued some other high profile token sales in past weeks.
Compared to other blockchains, Ethereum provides the compute engine capability and transparency needed for a decentralized economy to succeed and incentivize its own growth. The platform will be integrated with a number of decentralised applications (DApps) such as: Inter Planetary File System (IPFS), uPort identity system, Attores Certificate Issuance Platform, Truffle, Spectrum and Status.
Within Indorse, users post claims which are related to their personal or professional achievements, such as; earning a diploma, completing a marathon or learning to play the guitar. Other members indorse a valid claim using an anonymous voting mechanism called zero knowledge proofs and flag if the claim is invalid. For valid claims, your & indorsers’ Indorse score(your score on the platform) will increase. For frivolous claims, the score will be reduced.
“Indorse will allow users to profit from sharing their skills and activities on the platform via reward tokens. We envision a serverless, decentralized future, where the users will build their profiles and profit from their reputation. This future will need a decentralized platform where others can judge the quality of a person’s profile not just by where they have gone to school, but what they have actually done in their professional and personal lives.”
In June, Coinsilium Group Limited (NEX: COIN), the accelerator that finances and manages the development of early-stage blockchain technology companies has announced the completion of its investment of SG$100,000 in Indorse.
- Distilled Identity and Emerge Announce Technology Partnership to Solve Global Identity Crisis for Refugees - January 22, 2019
- Satellite Project SpaceChain Concludes the First Qtum Blockchain Transaction in Space - January 22, 2019
- AAX Digital Asset Exchange to be Powered by London Stock Exchange Group Technology - January 22, 2019
- Amsterdam’s Blockport Launches Full Featured Trading Platform - January 22, 2019
- Swarm Offers Free Issuance of Security Tokens - January 21, 2019
- London’s Blockchain Conference; Blockchain Expo Global Exhibition announces expert speakers - January 21, 2019
- Currency.com Launches Tokenised Securities Trading Platform - January 21, 2019
- Katallassos Launches a Standard Framework for Decentralised Derivatives - January 11, 2019
- Dutch Crypto Trading Marketplace Cryptohopper at CES 2019 - January 8, 2019
- Interview with Ammbr – A Blockchain-Enabled Mesh Network Bringing High Speed Internet to Emerging Economies - January 8, 2019
- Zion Market Research Report Explains: Global Blockchain In Energy Market likely to grow to USD 11,899 Million By 2024 - December 27, 2018
- Blythe Masters Resigns as CEO of Digital Asset - December 18, 2018
- Overstock’s Medici Ventures Uses Ravencoin Blockchain for Equity Purchase in Chainstone Labs – Completes $3.6 Million Securities Token Transfer - December 18, 2018
- Despite Market Downturn – eToro Survey Reveals Strong Interest in Cryptoasset Education - December 18, 2018
- BlockIMMO brings Blockchain Technology Platform to Tokenize Fractional Real Estate Investment - December 17, 2018
- Algorand Appoints Dual Ph.D. Rock Star Pablo Azar as Chief Economist - December 17, 2018
- Dascoin – Anatomy of Multilevel Marketing Crypto Scam – Coinmarketcap Zero - December 17, 2018
- Dutch Blockchain Company Tymlez Group Starts Trading on Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) - December 13, 2018
- DNAtix Releases Live Demo of its Blockchain based Genetic Infrastructure Platform - December 11, 2018
- IOHK Launches Secure Smart Contracts Technology for Cardano blockchain - December 11, 2018