The preICO sale is a great opportunity for the early contributors to take part in a project with rapidly growing sales which aims to solve the problem of baby-food safety in China.
During the preICO campaign, 300,000 preWabi tokens will be offered at the price of 1 USD per 1 preWabi token. The preWabi tokens will be exchangeable at 1:2 ratio to Wabi tokens at the start of the ICO. To reward the early contributors a bonus system has been set up that works as the following: all of the contributions received will be split into 4 blocks of 75, 000 USD each.
Contributors from each block will receive 3% of the sum equivalent to that of the contributions in the following blocks proportionate to the size of their own contribution. The entirety of preICO proceeds will be used to fund the ICO campaign.
The Wabi project is the commercial deployment of the Walimai anti-counterfeiting label technology. The technology securely connects digital and physical objects and is cost effective enough to be used for consumer goods.
Wabi installs a shelf/ point-of-sale inside the specialized mother & baby stores in China (numbering around 60,000 in the whole of China), which serves as a secure channel for consumers to purchase Walimai label-protected products. The technology has been in commercial operation since December 2016 and has been receiving very positive consumer feedback. At the moment Wabi is in the process of scaling nationwide and the entirety of the ICO proceeds will go to fund this expansion.
Wabi pioneers commercial deployment of technology that can deliver the benefits of the blockchain to the physical world. Up to now the vast majority of such attempts failed due to the inability to guarantee that transactions in the blockchain will be reflected in the real world. Walimai label solves this problem opening up enormous opportunities for blockchain implementation for the physical world.
- CEO Patrick M. Byrne Resigns From Overstock Over ‘Deep State’ Comment and Affair with a Russian Spy – Stock Rises - August 22, 2019
- Telx Technologies Launches World’s First Cryptocurrency Sim Card Wallet And Phone Number - August 22, 2019
- Chainalysis Launches Real-Time Alerts for Suspicious Transactions For 15 Cryptocurrencies - August 22, 2019
- Factom Launches New Stablecoin called PegNet Stablecoin - August 22, 2019
- HitBTC Cryptocurrency Exchange Offers Massive Rate Cuts - August 22, 2019
- American Classic Beer Miller Lite Teams Up with Blockchain Vatom Labs to Create New Customer Experiences - August 21, 2019
- WordProof and WORBLI Partner To Bring Online Content Transparency Using Blockchain Technology - August 21, 2019
- Polkadot Cuts Deal with Blockchain – 41M Wallets to get Polkadot.Network DOTS - August 20, 2019
- David Chaum’s New Quantum-Resistant Digital Currency, Praxxis, Has Arrived - August 20, 2019
- New Satoshi on the Block Plans a ‘Reveal’ – Bitcoin Community Responds - August 19, 2019
- Binance Announces Open Blockchain Project ‘Venus’ – Calls on Governments, Companies and Organizations to Develop Localized Stablecoins - August 19, 2019
- Blockchain-Fueled VeganNation raises $10 million for Vegan Global Marketplace - August 19, 2019
- Fight to Flame – Mike Tyson Denies Issuing Token and Working With Fight2Fame - August 17, 2019
- Bitcoin Wealth is Almost 50 Times More Concentrated than Global Wealth According to PARSIQ Research - August 16, 2019
- Graph Blockchain Signs LOI to Acquire Cyberanking Ltd. an Esports Company - August 16, 2019
- Blockchain Moves Into The US’s Largest Oil Fields With Data Gumbo - August 16, 2019
- BlockStar Teams Up With Cycling Apparel Brand De Marchi to Auction Fausto Coppi’s Cycling Jersey - August 16, 2019
- Zcoin Available to Five Million Merchants in Thailand - August 16, 2019
- Republic Partners with Althea to Launch First-Ever Compliant Security Airdrop for Retail Investors in the U.S. and Abroad - August 14, 2019
- Mark Cuban’s Dallas Mavericks Basketball Team Join Up With Bitpay To Accept Bitcoin For Tickets And Gear - August 14, 2019