The preICO sale is a great opportunity for the early contributors to take part in a project with rapidly growing sales which aims to solve the problem of baby-food safety in China.
During the preICO campaign, 300,000 preWabi tokens will be offered at the price of 1 USD per 1 preWabi token. The preWabi tokens will be exchangeable at 1:2 ratio to Wabi tokens at the start of the ICO. To reward the early contributors a bonus system has been set up that works as the following: all of the contributions received will be split into 4 blocks of 75, 000 USD each.
Contributors from each block will receive 3% of the sum equivalent to that of the contributions in the following blocks proportionate to the size of their own contribution. The entirety of preICO proceeds will be used to fund the ICO campaign.
The Wabi project is the commercial deployment of the Walimai anti-counterfeiting label technology. The technology securely connects digital and physical objects and is cost effective enough to be used for consumer goods.
Wabi installs a shelf/ point-of-sale inside the specialized mother & baby stores in China (numbering around 60,000 in the whole of China), which serves as a secure channel for consumers to purchase Walimai label-protected products. The technology has been in commercial operation since December 2016 and has been receiving very positive consumer feedback. At the moment Wabi is in the process of scaling nationwide and the entirety of the ICO proceeds will go to fund this expansion.
Wabi pioneers commercial deployment of technology that can deliver the benefits of the blockchain to the physical world. Up to now the vast majority of such attempts failed due to the inability to guarantee that transactions in the blockchain will be reflected in the real world. Walimai label solves this problem opening up enormous opportunities for blockchain implementation for the physical world.
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction - June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO - June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services - June 3, 2019
- Bitcoin Inc. CEO Morgan Rockcoon Busted – 21 Months in Prison and Fines - June 3, 2019
- Reshaping a Nation’s Logistics Sector: Singaporean Blockchain Company PLMP Cuts Multimillion Dollar Deal With Indonesia - June 3, 2019
- Swisscom TV Opens Blockchain-based Art Gallery - June 3, 2019
- Canadian Messaging Service Kik Burns $5 Million Fighting SEC Over Utility Tokens, Now Raising $5 Million More to Continue Battle - June 3, 2019
- Salesforce Introduces CRM Blockchain Platform For Selected Clients - June 3, 2019
- Block.one Plans to Tackle Pitfalls of Social Media With New Blockchain Community Called “Voice” - June 3, 2019
- CasperLabs and Ethereum on Proof of Stake Protocol at CryptoChicks in Toronto, family ran Hack-A-Thon for blockchain family - June 3, 2019
- World Economic Forum Inaugurates Global Blockchain Council to Address Lack of Well-Defined Rules for Working with Blockchain - May 29, 2019
- India’s First Blockchain Powered VoD Platform ‘myNK’ Launches At Cannes Film Festival - May 27, 2019
- New Zealand’s Cryptopia Exchange Packs It In – Announces Liquidation - May 15, 2019
- Canadian Blockchain Expert Alex Tapscott and NextBlock Global Limited to Pay $1M for Misleading Investors - May 15, 2019
- ObEN Launches AI Newscaster With 3D “Satoshi” Avatar to Deliver Content via PAI News App - May 14, 2019
- Leading Freelance Platform Moonlighting Announces First Blockchain Integration Partner – Teams with HireVibes For EOSIO Solution - May 14, 2019
- Polish-UK Blockchain Company Billon awarded €2 million euro from EU to build DLT Document System - May 14, 2019
- City of Belfast and Colu Team up to Create City Loyalty Token to Boost Local Economy and Environment - May 8, 2019
- Fidelity Investments – to Launch Cryptocurrency Trading Desk Soon – Recent Report Shows Clients Want To Trade Digital Assets - May 8, 2019
- Consensys Accelerates Blockchain Investment Portfolio, Consolidates Investment Arms - May 8, 2019