SilentNotary, a Blockchain-based notary chatbot is now a working prototype available in Facebook Messenger. The product operates in the Ethereum virtual machine and use Ethereum Blockchain to notarize user data.
To notarize a past event and make an unchanged record of the fact, the system loads digital file imprints into the Blockchain (this technology has already been worked out, there are several similar B2B systems). But for really wide distribution it was necessary to develop a very convenient user interface.
SilentNotary uses chatbot technology – which is a well-known interface for most users. It’s not necessary to install special applications, to delve into the peculiarities of their work and almost everyone can work with instant messengers.
In addition to convenience, the system has new features: the mode of multilateral discussions is implemented with the drafting and notarizing of the protocol, you can record a video or take a photo immediately from the messenger, without switching between applications, or send a voice message that records, for example, a verbal agreement.
Now every smartphone user can more effectively protect their rights, providing themselves with the necessary evidence. SilentNotary can become an entirely new phenomenon, imperceptibly changing our life.
To promote the product, legal support and expand the functionality in the near future there will be held crowdsale of platform tokens. They are planning an ICO in late August. All information is available on website silentnotary.com.
- Graph Blockchain Implements IoT Sensors for the Agriculture and Cannabis Sector - April 23, 2019
- Blocknet Release Beta Version of Multi-Blockchain Router – XRouter - April 23, 2019
- Alt Thirty Six Raises $10 Million In Series A Funding For Cannabis Blockchain Payment Solution - April 23, 2019
- Nine Major Universities to Build Blockchain Solution for Digital Academic Credentials - April 23, 2019
- Blockmason to Launch Blockmason Credit Protocol Token (BCPT) on Binance Chain - April 23, 2019
- Vinny Lingham’s Blockchain Startup Civic Cuts New Deals with a Dozen Retail Partners - April 23, 2019
- 220 Partners at JPMorgan’s Blockchain Project – New Features - April 23, 2019
- SIM Card Swapper: 21-Year-Old Cryptocurrency Thief Gets 10 Years in US Prison - April 23, 2019
- Indian Central Bankers Excludes Cryptocurrency Projects from it’s New Startup Fintech Sandbox - April 19, 2019
- Enterprise Ethereum Alliance Plans to Launch New Token Taxonomy Initiative - April 19, 2019
- Social Blockchain Project BitGive Signs Deal with Uphold - April 19, 2019
- Crypto Wars Continue – Bitcoin’s Self Proclaimed Founder Craig Wright Threatens to Sue Ethereum’s Vitalik Buterin - April 19, 2019
- Gate.io Exchange Releases IEO Startup Platform and Launches First Project with CNNS - April 18, 2019
- Telegram Cuts Deal With Wirecard to Build Blockchain Shared Payment and Banking Solutions For TON - April 17, 2019
- Token-as-a-Service (TaaS) Shuts Down – Distributes Assets to Token Owners - April 17, 2019
- eToroX Launches 8 Stablecoins on New Cryptocurrency Exchange - April 17, 2019
- Powerhouse Production Company Endemol Shine International Partners with Blockchain Startup BitMovio - April 17, 2019
- Huobi Prime’s Second EO Launch – Two Billion NEW Tokens Sold in Six Seconds - April 17, 2019
- Panxora safeguards ICO assets with crypto treasury management service - April 17, 2019
- Turing Award Winner and MIT Cryptographer, Dr. Silvio Micali, Publicly Opens TestNet at VC-backed Algorand Blockchain - April 16, 2019