SilentNotary, a Blockchain-based notary chatbot is now a working prototype available in Facebook Messenger. The product operates in the Ethereum virtual machine and use Ethereum Blockchain to notarize user data.
To notarize a past event and make an unchanged record of the fact, the system loads digital file imprints into the Blockchain (this technology has already been worked out, there are several similar B2B systems). But for really wide distribution it was necessary to develop a very convenient user interface.
SilentNotary uses chatbot technology – which is a well-known interface for most users. It’s not necessary to install special applications, to delve into the peculiarities of their work and almost everyone can work with instant messengers.
In addition to convenience, the system has new features: the mode of multilateral discussions is implemented with the drafting and notarizing of the protocol, you can record a video or take a photo immediately from the messenger, without switching between applications, or send a voice message that records, for example, a verbal agreement.
Now every smartphone user can more effectively protect their rights, providing themselves with the necessary evidence. SilentNotary can become an entirely new phenomenon, imperceptibly changing our life.
To promote the product, legal support and expand the functionality in the near future there will be held crowdsale of platform tokens. They are planning an ICO in late August. All information is available on website silentnotary.com.
- Token Taxonomy Workshop – - January 24, 2020
- Deloitte Bullish on Libra Project in New Report - January 22, 2020
- Busted: SEC Charges Blockchain Marketplace Founder Sergii “Sergey” Grybniak for Fraudulent ICO 2017 - January 22, 2020
- DC Blockchain Advocacy Group US Chamber of Digital Commerce Supports Telegram Vs. SEC Case - January 22, 2020
- BIS Forms New Central Bank Think Tank to Assess National Cryptocurrencies - January 22, 2020
- Bank of England Pondering National Cryptocurrency - January 22, 2020
- Infamous Online Gaming Community Clanbase to Relaunch With Blockchain Technology in 2021 - January 21, 2020
- Chainalysis: 2019 Saw More Cryptocurrency Hacks – Total Amount Stolen From Exchanges Dropped To $283 Million - January 21, 2020
- J. Christopher Giancarlo, former Chairman of the US Commodity Futures Trading Commission - January 21, 2020
- Ethereum Classic Labs Donates $1 Million to UNICEF Innovation Ventures - January 20, 2020
- Busted: SEC and U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of New Jersey Files Lawsuits Against Fraudulent ICO that raised $30 million - January 17, 2020
- Kenya Issues Second ICO Warning After Investors Lose €24+ Million Euro - January 17, 2020
- Neufund Wraps Tokenised Equity Crowdfunding Series B with Greyp Bikes raising €1.4m EUR - January 17, 2020
- U.S. Lawmakers Pondering “Crypto-Currency Act of 2020” - January 17, 2020
- New Blockchain-based Visa Token Service Set To Launch in 2020 – Set to Reach $1 Trillion - January 17, 2020
- Germany’s New Shore Invest Launches STO Ship Financing Platform – Tokenised Fractional Ownership - January 16, 2020
- Open Source Luminary Marc Fleury Enters Crypto Arena with Announcement of New Crypto Asset Class and Continuous Token Offering Sale - January 16, 2020
- UN Warns Public Not To Attend North Korea Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Conference 2020 - January 16, 2020
- Fiat-to-Crypto Gateway Solution, Banxa, Raises $2 Million USD Series A Round Led By NGC Ventures - January 15, 2020
- United Africa Blockchain Association Plans to Fire Up Blockchain Adoption - January 14, 2020