SilentNotary, a Blockchain-based notary chatbot is now a working prototype available in Facebook Messenger. The product operates in the Ethereum virtual machine and use Ethereum Blockchain to notarize user data.
To notarize a past event and make an unchanged record of the fact, the system loads digital file imprints into the Blockchain (this technology has already been worked out, there are several similar B2B systems). But for really wide distribution it was necessary to develop a very convenient user interface.
SilentNotary uses chatbot technology – which is a well-known interface for most users. It’s not necessary to install special applications, to delve into the peculiarities of their work and almost everyone can work with instant messengers.
In addition to convenience, the system has new features: the mode of multilateral discussions is implemented with the drafting and notarizing of the protocol, you can record a video or take a photo immediately from the messenger, without switching between applications, or send a voice message that records, for example, a verbal agreement.
Now every smartphone user can more effectively protect their rights, providing themselves with the necessary evidence. SilentNotary can become an entirely new phenomenon, imperceptibly changing our life.
To promote the product, legal support and expand the functionality in the near future there will be held crowdsale of platform tokens. They are planning an ICO in late August. All information is available on website silentnotary.com.
- RealT Tokenises and Sells USD One Million in Real Estate On Ethereum - March 30, 2020
- IOTA Teams Up with Eclipse Foundation to Work on Decentralised Marketplace and Identity Solutions to Help Fight Pandemic - March 30, 2020
- University of Malta Students Develop and Use Blockchain Voting Application - March 30, 2020
- Japan’s Nomura Securities and BOOSTRY Issue First Blockchain Digital Bond Offering - March 30, 2020
- Opera Rolls out Update and Expansion of its Cryptocurrency-Friendly Browser Blockchain Architecture - March 30, 2020
- Hong Kong Bank Partners with Aegis to Focus On Asset Digitalization Using Blockchain Technology - March 30, 2020
- European Union Looking to Blockchain Technology for Defense? - March 30, 2020
- Tech against Corona (COVID-19) – Dutch Enterprise Blockchain Company TYMLEZ Helps Dutch Government - March 29, 2020
- Microsoft Patents Human Activity Mining for Cryptocurrency Systems – Data Generated Based on Body Activity can be Proof-of-Work - March 27, 2020
- Binance Kicks Off $5 Million Coronavirus Relief Campaign and Donates USD $1 Million - March 27, 2020
- Medici Ventures Keiretsu Companies GrainChain and Symbiont Working Together to Expand Global Operations - March 27, 2020
- Blockchain-Fueled Entertainment Platform Ficto Launches Premium Interactive Streaming Network - March 27, 2020
- SettleMint – Belgian blockchain startup raises USD $2.09 Million for Expansion - March 27, 2020
- Exclusive Interview: Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Leader Michael Terpin Sees Light in The Covid-19 Tunnel - March 26, 2020
- Blockchain Real Estate Project Smartlands Raising Funds on Equity Crowdfunding Platform Seedrs - March 26, 2020
- Cryptocurrency Exchange OKEx Greenlights DEA Trade Token Deapcoin For Its Jobtribe and PlayMining Games - March 26, 2020
- Microasset – The International Blockchain Monetary Reserve Announces $3.48 M In Reserve Funding, New Listing on BiKi Exchange - March 25, 2020
- Social Login – KyberSwap Integrates Torus to Offer Quick and Easy Ethereum Wallet Management - March 25, 2020
- Michael Terpin’s BitAngels Launches Virtual Events to Connect Blockchain Community Amidst Global Coronavirus Pandemic - March 25, 2020
- Blockchain-Fueled Company Mateon Report Positive Results For Multiple Covid-19 Drug Candidates - March 25, 2020