SilentNotary, a Blockchain-based notary chatbot is now a working prototype available in Facebook Messenger. The product operates in the Ethereum virtual machine and use Ethereum Blockchain to notarize user data.
To notarize a past event and make an unchanged record of the fact, the system loads digital file imprints into the Blockchain (this technology has already been worked out, there are several similar B2B systems). But for really wide distribution it was necessary to develop a very convenient user interface.
SilentNotary uses chatbot technology – which is a well-known interface for most users. It’s not necessary to install special applications, to delve into the peculiarities of their work and almost everyone can work with instant messengers.
In addition to convenience, the system has new features: the mode of multilateral discussions is implemented with the drafting and notarizing of the protocol, you can record a video or take a photo immediately from the messenger, without switching between applications, or send a voice message that records, for example, a verbal agreement.
Now every smartphone user can more effectively protect their rights, providing themselves with the necessary evidence. SilentNotary can become an entirely new phenomenon, imperceptibly changing our life.
To promote the product, legal support and expand the functionality in the near future there will be held crowdsale of platform tokens. They are planning an ICO in late August. All information is available on website silentnotary.com.
- New Zealand’s Cryptopia Exchange Packs It In – Announces Liquidation - May 15, 2019
- Canadian Blockchain Expert Alex Tapscott and NextBlock Global Limited to Pay $1M for Misleading Investors - May 15, 2019
- ObEN Launches AI Newscaster With 3D “Satoshi” Avatar to Deliver Content via PAI News App - May 14, 2019
- Leading Freelance Platform Moonlighting Announces First Blockchain Integration Partner – Teams with HireVibes For EOSIO Solution - May 14, 2019
- Polish-UK Blockchain Company Billon awarded €2 million euro from EU to build DLT Document System - May 14, 2019
- City of Belfast and Colu Team up to Create City Loyalty Token to Boost Local Economy and Environment - May 8, 2019
- Fidelity Investments – to Launch Cryptocurrency Trading Desk Soon – Recent Report Shows Clients Want To Trade Digital Assets - May 8, 2019
- Consensys Accelerates Blockchain Investment Portfolio, Consolidates Investment Arms - May 8, 2019
- IBM to Track Fresh Shrimp on the Blockchain - May 8, 2019
- Binance Cryptocurrency Exchange Hacked for 7000 BTC (USD $40 million) - May 8, 2019
- Gate.io Reports Success on First Three Successful IEO Projects - May 8, 2019
- Deloitte and RIDDLE&CODE expand partnership to enable the Token Economy - May 8, 2019
- Alprockz Partners with Fusion Foundation to Accelerate Swiss Franc-backed Stablecoin - May 6, 2019
- Major Canadian Banks Choose Blockchain Solution for Identity Verification - May 6, 2019
- Big Pharma Giant Pfizer and Others Join Life Sciences and Healthcare Blockchain Project MediLedger - May 6, 2019
- Craig Wright Pressured to Produce Evidence of Bitcoin and Blind Trust in the Dave Kleiman vs Craig Wright 1.1 Million BTC Court Case - May 6, 2019
- Facebook Kicks Off with their New Cryptocurrency Project Libra - May 6, 2019
- Vanbex Fights Back Against Asset Seizure in Civil Case by Suing Former Contractor for Libel - May 6, 2019
- Philippines’ CEZA Awards ADAX Rights to Open a Security Token Issuance platform and Security Trading Exchange - May 6, 2019
- Bitfinex $1 Billion IEO Details Leaked – Plans To Use Money To Cover Frozen Funds - May 6, 2019