Tech Bureau, a fintech and cryptocurrency solutions company today announced COMSA, a complete Initial Coin Offering (ICO) fundraising platform built on the NEM protocol meant for the streamlining of cryptocurrency funding. COMSA will debut its own Initial Coin Offering, which will be followed by Premium Water Holdings and CAMPFIRE, Inc.; two more ICOs slated to launch on the COMSA platform within the coming months.
COMSA aims to address current uncertainties held by the ICO process. By working as a full-fledged ICO fundraising service, COMSA will exercise a completely streamlined process of token offering, sale and distribution, and subsequently listing on an exchange on one efficient platform. Tokens raised from the COMSA token crowdsale will go towards Tech Bureau’s future expansion to broaden its reach in a rapidly growing ICO market. Additionally, Tech Bureau plans to accelerate the growth of its existing core businesses; its own cryptocurrency exchange, Zaif, and their private Blockchain product, mijin. Both Zaif and mijin will be core elements of the COMSA solution.
“COMSA showcases the whole spectrum and versatility of the NEM Blockchain solution and how it can help make the ICO process more transparent and streamlined,” commented Lon Wong (Lon) President, NEM.io Foundation.
COMSA will enable trustless transactions in native currencies to eliminate the need for 3rd party agencies such as escrow services. Any token issued on the COMSA platform will be able to integrate seamlessly to both the NEM and Ethereum public Blockchains. Also, COMSAs solution offers service design in Blockchain technology, ensuring all users understand their ICO process.
“COMSA will only create decentralized projects with proper use-cases and application to the Blockchain world. Existing business entities will not need an ICO to utilize this platform. They can introduce their fundraising and Blockchain technology and later build a solid business model,” commented Takao Asayama, CEO of Tech Bureau, Corp. “COMSA is a one stop shop solution for token creation and exchange.”
Information about COMSA, its committee members, and its ICO project are available in the latest website, please see the following URL: https://comsa.io/en/
- Fight to Flame – Mike Tyson Denies Issuing Token and Working With Fight2Fame - August 17, 2019
- Bitcoin Wealth is Almost 50 Times More Concentrated than Global Wealth According to PARSIQ Research - August 16, 2019
- Graph Blockchain Signs LOI to Acquire Cyberanking Ltd. an Esports Company - August 16, 2019
- Blockchain Moves Into The US’s Largest Oil Fields With Data Gumbo - August 16, 2019
- BlockStar Teams Up With Cycling Apparel Brand De Marchi to Auction Fausto Coppi’s Cycling Jersey - August 16, 2019
- Zcoin Available to Five Million Merchants in Thailand - August 16, 2019
- Republic Partners with Althea to Launch First-Ever Compliant Security Airdrop for Retail Investors in the U.S. and Abroad - August 14, 2019
- Mark Cuban’s Dallas Mavericks Basketball Team Join Up With Bitpay To Accept Bitcoin For Tickets And Gear - August 14, 2019
- Mike Tyson Launches Fight to Fame – Crypto-Driven, Blockchain-Fueled Fighter Booster - August 14, 2019
- Blox Survey: Ninety-Five Percent of US CPAs Believe Clients are Not Disclosing All their Digital Assets and Transactions - August 13, 2019
- New Zealand Allows for Employee Payments to be Made in Cryptocurrency - August 13, 2019
- USA SEC Postpones Decision on Three Bitcoin ETFs - August 13, 2019
- Cryptocurrency Thefts, Scams and Fraud May Exceed $4.3 Billion For 2019 - August 12, 2019
- China’s Central Bank Gears Up to Launch it’s Own Cryptocurrency - August 12, 2019
- Overstock: Retail Traders Can Now Invest in STOs at tZERO - August 9, 2019
- Merj Rolls Out The First-ever Official Listing Of A Tokenized Security On A Regulated National Stock Exchange - August 9, 2019
- Commerzbank And Daimler Trucks Test Machine-to-machine Payments On Blockchain - August 9, 2019
- Africa’s Youth See A Future For Bitcoin Beyond Speculation - August 8, 2019
- Blockchain VR Network Set to Launch - August 8, 2019
- China’s LiveDAO To Tap 5G Tech for Live Broadcasting - August 8, 2019