Tech Bureau, a fintech and cryptocurrency solutions company today announced COMSA, a complete Initial Coin Offering (ICO) fundraising platform built on the NEM protocol meant for the streamlining of cryptocurrency funding. COMSA will debut its own Initial Coin Offering, which will be followed by Premium Water Holdings and CAMPFIRE, Inc.; two more ICOs slated to launch on the COMSA platform within the coming months.
COMSA aims to address current uncertainties held by the ICO process. By working as a full-fledged ICO fundraising service, COMSA will exercise a completely streamlined process of token offering, sale and distribution, and subsequently listing on an exchange on one efficient platform. Tokens raised from the COMSA token crowdsale will go towards Tech Bureau’s future expansion to broaden its reach in a rapidly growing ICO market. Additionally, Tech Bureau plans to accelerate the growth of its existing core businesses; its own cryptocurrency exchange, Zaif, and their private Blockchain product, mijin. Both Zaif and mijin will be core elements of the COMSA solution.
“COMSA showcases the whole spectrum and versatility of the NEM Blockchain solution and how it can help make the ICO process more transparent and streamlined,” commented Lon Wong (Lon) President, NEM.io Foundation.
COMSA will enable trustless transactions in native currencies to eliminate the need for 3rd party agencies such as escrow services. Any token issued on the COMSA platform will be able to integrate seamlessly to both the NEM and Ethereum public Blockchains. Also, COMSAs solution offers service design in Blockchain technology, ensuring all users understand their ICO process.
“COMSA will only create decentralized projects with proper use-cases and application to the Blockchain world. Existing business entities will not need an ICO to utilize this platform. They can introduce their fundraising and Blockchain technology and later build a solid business model,” commented Takao Asayama, CEO of Tech Bureau, Corp. “COMSA is a one stop shop solution for token creation and exchange.”
Information about COMSA, its committee members, and its ICO project are available in the latest website, please see the following URL: https://comsa.io/en/
- Scottish Blockchain Company Hypervine Signs with European Space Agency Data To Improve Efficiency And Transparency For The World’s Mining Industry - February 22, 2020
- Loyyal Signs Three Year Production Agreement with The Emirates Group for Use of Blockchain Loyalty and Rewards Platform - February 21, 2020
- Enjin Platform Enables Game Developers to Integrate Blockchain Assets Without Blockchain Coding Experience - February 18, 2020
- Blockchain Project Cashaa Protecting Crypto Companies to Survive Fifth Money Laundering Directive and New FCA Rules in 2020 - February 8, 2020
- US SEC Boss Hester Peirce Suggests Three Year “Safe Harbour Period” For Token Sales - February 6, 2020
- China’s Hyperchain Plans to Take on Coronavirus With Blockchain-Fueled Donation Platform - February 6, 2020
- Blockstack Proposes Using Bitcoin, Novel ‘Proof of Transfer’ To Accelerate A Truly User-Owned Web 3.0 - February 6, 2020
- Hack Blockchain To The MAX! €15.000 Prizepool at MAXathon in Berlin April 18-19, 2020 - February 6, 2020
- Chiliz And Enjin To Launch Blockchain Collectibles Using NFTs For The Likes of Juventus, Paris Saint-Germain, Atlético de Madrid and West Ham - February 6, 2020
- MIT Researchers Claim to Boost Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Blockchain Transactions By 4x with New ‘Spider’ Routing Scheme - February 4, 2020
- Canada’s Blockchain Intelligence Group Signs USD$540,000 Contract with United States Feds - February 4, 2020
- The United States Marshals Services to Auction 4,040.54069820 Bitcoin – USD$37 Million - February 4, 2020
- OpenLegacy Project Gets $20m Strategic Investment from Japan’s SBI Holdings – Focus on Blockchain - February 4, 2020
- Fastest Growing and Highest Revenue Mobile Messenger App in the World, Japan’s LINE to Launch LINK Cryptocurrency - February 3, 2020
- Insolar to Launch MainNet on February 3, 2020 – Debuts Insolar’s New XNS Token - February 3, 2020
- Blockchain-Based Social Media App Vid with VI Tokens – To Launch April 1, 2020 – After VC $10 million USD Investment in 2019 - February 3, 2020
- UK FCA Licenses BCB Group as First Crypto Company to be Regulated as Authorised Payment Institution - January 31, 2020
- Virgil Griffith Pleads Innocent in Blockchain North Korea Event Case – Faces Up To 20 Years in Prison if Convicted - January 31, 2020
- University College London Centre for Blockchain Technologies Releases New Report on Supply Chains - January 31, 2020
- World’s Leading Research and Advisory Company Gartner Says Blockchain Smart Contracts Can Increase Corporate Overall Data Quality by 50 Percent - January 31, 2020