Tech Bureau, a fintech and cryptocurrency solutions company today announced COMSA, a complete Initial Coin Offering (ICO) fundraising platform built on the NEM protocol meant for the streamlining of cryptocurrency funding. COMSA will debut its own Initial Coin Offering, which will be followed by Premium Water Holdings and CAMPFIRE, Inc.; two more ICOs slated to launch on the COMSA platform within the coming months.
COMSA aims to address current uncertainties held by the ICO process. By working as a full-fledged ICO fundraising service, COMSA will exercise a completely streamlined process of token offering, sale and distribution, and subsequently listing on an exchange on one efficient platform. Tokens raised from the COMSA token crowdsale will go towards Tech Bureau’s future expansion to broaden its reach in a rapidly growing ICO market. Additionally, Tech Bureau plans to accelerate the growth of its existing core businesses; its own cryptocurrency exchange, Zaif, and their private Blockchain product, mijin. Both Zaif and mijin will be core elements of the COMSA solution.
“COMSA showcases the whole spectrum and versatility of the NEM Blockchain solution and how it can help make the ICO process more transparent and streamlined,” commented Lon Wong (Lon) President, NEM.io Foundation.
COMSA will enable trustless transactions in native currencies to eliminate the need for 3rd party agencies such as escrow services. Any token issued on the COMSA platform will be able to integrate seamlessly to both the NEM and Ethereum public Blockchains. Also, COMSAs solution offers service design in Blockchain technology, ensuring all users understand their ICO process.
“COMSA will only create decentralized projects with proper use-cases and application to the Blockchain world. Existing business entities will not need an ICO to utilize this platform. They can introduce their fundraising and Blockchain technology and later build a solid business model,” commented Takao Asayama, CEO of Tech Bureau, Corp. “COMSA is a one stop shop solution for token creation and exchange.”
Information about COMSA, its committee members, and its ICO project are available in the latest website, please see the following URL: https://comsa.io/en/
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction - June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO - June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services - June 3, 2019
- Bitcoin Inc. CEO Morgan Rockcoon Busted – 21 Months in Prison and Fines - June 3, 2019
- Reshaping a Nation’s Logistics Sector: Singaporean Blockchain Company PLMP Cuts Multimillion Dollar Deal With Indonesia - June 3, 2019
- Swisscom TV Opens Blockchain-based Art Gallery - June 3, 2019
- Canadian Messaging Service Kik Burns $5 Million Fighting SEC Over Utility Tokens, Now Raising $5 Million More to Continue Battle - June 3, 2019
- Salesforce Introduces CRM Blockchain Platform For Selected Clients - June 3, 2019
- Block.one Plans to Tackle Pitfalls of Social Media With New Blockchain Community Called “Voice” - June 3, 2019
- CasperLabs and Ethereum on Proof of Stake Protocol at CryptoChicks in Toronto, family ran Hack-A-Thon for blockchain family - June 3, 2019
- World Economic Forum Inaugurates Global Blockchain Council to Address Lack of Well-Defined Rules for Working with Blockchain - May 29, 2019
- India’s First Blockchain Powered VoD Platform ‘myNK’ Launches At Cannes Film Festival - May 27, 2019
- New Zealand’s Cryptopia Exchange Packs It In – Announces Liquidation - May 15, 2019
- Canadian Blockchain Expert Alex Tapscott and NextBlock Global Limited to Pay $1M for Misleading Investors - May 15, 2019
- ObEN Launches AI Newscaster With 3D “Satoshi” Avatar to Deliver Content via PAI News App - May 14, 2019
- Leading Freelance Platform Moonlighting Announces First Blockchain Integration Partner – Teams with HireVibes For EOSIO Solution - May 14, 2019
- Polish-UK Blockchain Company Billon awarded €2 million euro from EU to build DLT Document System - May 14, 2019
- City of Belfast and Colu Team up to Create City Loyalty Token to Boost Local Economy and Environment - May 8, 2019
- Fidelity Investments – to Launch Cryptocurrency Trading Desk Soon – Recent Report Shows Clients Want To Trade Digital Assets - May 8, 2019
- Consensys Accelerates Blockchain Investment Portfolio, Consolidates Investment Arms - May 8, 2019