The DECENT Network has announced that ATMChain, a new third-party application and an open platform ecosystem based on the blockchain network being developed on top of the DECENT Protocol, will support DCT as a method of payment in their Initial Coin Offering (ICO), which starts on August 8, 2017 at 14:28 (China, Beijing Time).
Built on DECENT’s blockchain technology, ATMChain has a focus on the media advertising sector. To date the project has already secured some 7,000 intelligent media screens all over Beijing, Shanghai, Nanjing and Hangzhou in China, which display advertisements specific to individuals.
The development comes on the back of data from marketing intelligence service WARC, showing that the size of China’s advertising market – the world’s second largest – stands at around US$80 billion (bn). And, it is projected to reach US$120bn over the next three years, with the digital advertising market across the country maintaining its rapid pace of growth.
The company aims to use innovative methods to help advertisers better locate and effectively reach the target viewer and, via blockchain technology to directly reward the viewer – thereby helping to increase conversions and obtain improved metrics.
The system can provide access to third-party information such as cinema or social networking channels through a sub-system API (Application Programming Interface) and can subsequently extend its reach to offline industries. Users get access to more relevant ads as well as incentives for viewing, while advertisers can obtain superior data and less expensive ads by paying host sites directly.
How It Works
ATMChain is an intelligent, trustworthy and open digital media ecosystem with a focus on improving and streamlining transactions and the exchange of metrics between advertisers and viewers. A novel application for the rapidly expanding blockchain technology, which it’s built upon.
Ad creators can publish ads while ATMChain distributes and rewards sites that post the content. Viewers are also rewarded for their attention and return of data. This contrasts with the current state of play where advertisers have difficulty targeting the appropriate audience and are often paying for ineffective ad placement.
Through using ATMChain, viewers get a financial incentive, site providers get rewards for hosting the ad content, and advertising agents get better data as well as traditional exposure at a lower cost thanks to third-party free transactions made possible through the DECENT Blockchain.
Matej Michalko, founder and CEO of DECENT, commenting on the development said:
“ATMChain’s adoption of our technology is another indicator that DECENT Network provides a great foundation for any third party application that might have a good idea, but requires a strong blockchain to get there.”
ATMChain plans to use multiple crypto-tokens to achieve value quantification and circulation throughout the ecosystem, so payments can happen nearly instantaneously and with guaranteed trust and security.
Utilizing the underlying blockchain technology allows ATMChain to provide services like smart contracts, smart contract triggers, automatic dividend transfers, data on-chains, data queries, etc. Furthermore, it also provides much needed transparency for media effect analysis and data reporting.
Kevin Yan, chief architect of ATMChain, said:
“DECENT as the underlying protocol is not only the cornerstone for ATMChain, but a robust high-frequency blockchain that gives our product a significant boost in terms of technology support.”
ATMChain is an open platform ecosystem built on blockchain technology with a focus on media advertising. The project aims to help advertisers better locate and effectively reach the target viewer and via blockchain, directly reward the viewer to increase conversion and obtain better metrics. The system can provide access to third-party information such as cinema, or social networking through a subsystem API and can subsequently extend its reach to offline industries. Users get access to more relevant ads as well as incentive for viewing and advertisers can get superior data and less expensive ads by paying host sites directly.
- Zug, Switzerland, To Pilot Blockchain-Based Voting Pilot - June 30, 2018
- UC Berkeley Opens New Blockchain Lab – Steve Chen Appointed to Co-Lead Newly Formed Berkeley Blockchain Lab - December 10, 2017
- Peter Vessenes Announces Deluge Network To Support a Safe and Direct Way to Contribute Bitcoin Directly to ICOs - December 5, 2017
- EXMO Launches Token Sale with Blockstarter’s ICO Solution - December 5, 2017
- AdHive, A Blockchain-Based Native Advertising Platform, Engages with WINGS DAO Platform - December 5, 2017
- Perkins Coie Adds SEC Attorney in San Francisco with Fintech and Blockchain Experience - December 5, 2017
- Cryptocurrency Monero Announces Breakthrough Online Shopping Initiative Featuring Top Global Artists’ Music and Merchandise - December 5, 2017
- Bitcoin for a ‘bit’ of Caribbean paradise - December 5, 2017
- With the Launch of SunCoin, Solar Bankers Takes On the World’s Energy Giants - December 4, 2017
- Blockchain News Is Merging With Token Report - November 30, 2017
- Mira launches Pre-ICO for Mira – an Easy and Convenient Way to Buy, Store and Send Cryptocurrency - November 23, 2017
- Dash and KuvaCash Partner to Fight Inflation in Zimbabwe with Cryptocurrency - November 22, 2017
- INS Ecosystem Partners with Ambrosus to Overhaul the Grocery Supply Chain - November 22, 2017
- Global Debt Registry Unveils Collateral Pledge Blockchain Proof of Concept - November 22, 2017
- Ripple Appoints Former New York State Superintendent of Financial Services Benjamin Lawsky to Its Board and Ron Will as CFO - November 22, 2017
- Advised by the Co-Founders of YouTube and Twitch, Theta Announces a Blockchain-based Video Delivery Network - November 22, 2017
- Modex adds top advisor from Google ahead of ICO - November 22, 2017
- Decentralized Ad Exchange AdEx Partners with INK to Handle the World’s First Blockchain-based Ad Auction - November 22, 2017
- Zilliqa Lowers Funding Cap Despite Heavy Demand from Investors - November 22, 2017
- Health Startup Etheal Combines Blockchain Technology with Micro-Incentives to Build a Peer-Reviewed Global List of Health Professionals - November 22, 2017
- Bitquence Rebrands as Ethos.io, Charting a Course to Unlock Crypto and the Future of Investment for the Masses - November 22, 2017
- Eidoo Introduces User Friendly ICO Engine – Allowing Crypto Startups To Launch And Manage Their Own ICOs For Fundraising On The Blockchain - November 22, 2017
- Simdaq Launches Social Platform for Democratisation and Development of Cryptocurrency Trading - November 22, 2017
- Gameflip Shatters FLIP Pre-Sale Goals, Sets Sights on December 4, 2017 ICO - November 22, 2017
- Golden Alliance Gold Mining Launches Token Sale - November 22, 2017
- Genaro and Storj Labs Announce Collaboration and Product Integration - November 22, 2017
- Metal (MTL) Now Available on the Chinese Cryptocurrency Exchange - November 22, 2017
- Mark.space & Jaguar Land Rover Announce Cooperation - November 22, 2017
- Exscudo – EON Testnet Was Successfully Updated - November 22, 2017
- Valorem Foundation Launches All-new Cryptocurrency Platform - November 22, 2017
- WAX Partners with Xsolla to Offer Its Platform to More Than 2,000 Video Games - November 22, 2017
- Brave expands Basic Attention Token platform to YouTube - November 22, 2017
- Narrative Launches Blockchain Based Social Network That Puts Revenue In Your Pocket, Not Mark Zuckerberg’s - November 22, 2017
- Gladius Uses Blockchain and Spare Bandwidth to Revolutionize Cyber Security - November 22, 2017
- Indorse Announces Partnership with App Store Cryptocurrency, AppCoins, ahead of MVP Launch - November 22, 2017
- Secutix And The Paléo Festival Nyon Announce The Success Of Their Blockchain Pilot Project - November 22, 2017
- ING launches major addition to blockchain technology: Zero-Knowledge Range Proof solution - November 22, 2017
- Cofound.it Announces Teams Participating in Upcoming Live Crowdsale Event - November 22, 2017
- PUBLIQ goes public: The blockchain and AI company that fights fake news announces the start of its Initial Token Offering - November 22, 2017
- Blockchain for Business SophiaTX Reveals New Details of Platform; Confirms Date for Token Generation Event - November 22, 2017
- BCShop.io Launches Partner Program - November 22, 2017
- World’s First Social Entrepreneurship Platform Moms Avenue Challenges Etsy by Gearing Up With Blockchain - November 21, 2017
- WAX Partners with Xsolla to Offer Its Platform to More Than 2,000 Video Games - November 20, 2017
- Pundi X integrates NEM blockchain to Bring Cryptocurrency Payments Into Retail Stores - November 20, 2017
- Fujitsu Develops Security Technology to Safely Connect Blockchains - November 20, 2017
- Jibrel Network Announces a Highly Successful Pre-sale Round - November 20, 2017
- KRAFTWERK on Blockchain - November 20, 2017
- MintHealth: Empowering Patients to Take Control of their Health and Data via Blockchain Technology - November 20, 2017
- IBM Completes PoC Of Blockchain-based Shared KYC With Deutsche Bank, HSBC, MUFG And Cargill, IBM Treasuries - November 20, 2017
- LetsEnhance.io to process images on Neuromation Platform - November 20, 2017