investFeed, the next-generation social investment network that just replaced equities with blockchain based assets, concluded its Token Generation Event (TGE) today, Monday, August 7th at 5am EDT. The TGE closed with contributions totalling 15,038 ETH with a market valuation of $4 million USD. The FEED tokens (IFT), generated through Ethereum based smart contracts, have already been issued to the near 1000 contributors. Founded and launched in 2014 by a pair of seasoned Wall Street traders, investFeed is aiming to be the first to deliver an incentivized marketplace enabling the sharing of cryptocurrency investing ideas, peer to peer insights, market analytics, crowd sentiment, breaking news, and integrated asset portfolio and order management.
CEO of investFeed Ron Chernesky said:
“The amount of community support we have received over the last two weeks has been unbelievable and only reinforces our drive to deliver the best product we can to the cryptocurrency community. When we sought out to create an incentivized, next-generation social investment network for cryptocurrencies, we placed democracy at the center of our mission. That is why we held our token sale: we understood the importance of placing power directly in the hands of the community. Our development team has built the first version of the platform already and it’s receiving great feedback. We are going to keep rolling out advanced features and unlock new functionality; it’s now time to turn this vision into a reality.”
The platform beta, now live, has over fifteen thousand signups, where users are sharing opinions, market sentiment and investing ideas on 235 high-performing, highly liquid cryptocurrencies, each with their own dedicated stream. Comments and messaging functionality is now available on a Twitter-style user interface.
“The strong level of participation reflects a significant market need for a one-stop shop for investors and financial market professionals migrating from the relatively low yield world of stocks, bonds and real estate, to the exciting new world of cryptocurrency. Traditional investors, high-net worth individuals and cryptocurrency enthusiasts now have a better way to participate in, learn about, and benefit from the growing industry, one that we think is primed for extremely rapid ascension across the next decade,” Chernesky said.
investFeed’s new platform launched ahead of schedule, which was originally planned for release 90 days post TGE. The marketplace’s internal utility token will be used to access popular investing ideas, peer-to-peer price predictions, investor insights, activating cryptocurrency alerts, and “Boosting” or promoting individual content.
- Blockchain-Fueled VeganNation raises $10 million for Vegan Global Marketplace - August 19, 2019
- Fight to Flame – Mike Tyson Denies Issuing Token and Working With Fight2Fame - August 17, 2019
- Bitcoin Wealth is Almost 50 Times More Concentrated than Global Wealth According to PARSIQ Research - August 16, 2019
- Graph Blockchain Signs LOI to Acquire Cyberanking Ltd. an Esports Company - August 16, 2019
- Blockchain Moves Into The US’s Largest Oil Fields With Data Gumbo - August 16, 2019
- BlockStar Teams Up With Cycling Apparel Brand De Marchi to Auction Fausto Coppi’s Cycling Jersey - August 16, 2019
- Zcoin Available to Five Million Merchants in Thailand - August 16, 2019
- Republic Partners with Althea to Launch First-Ever Compliant Security Airdrop for Retail Investors in the U.S. and Abroad - August 14, 2019
- Mark Cuban’s Dallas Mavericks Basketball Team Join Up With Bitpay To Accept Bitcoin For Tickets And Gear - August 14, 2019
- Mike Tyson Launches Fight to Fame – Crypto-Driven, Blockchain-Fueled Fighter Booster - August 14, 2019
- Blox Survey: Ninety-Five Percent of US CPAs Believe Clients are Not Disclosing All their Digital Assets and Transactions - August 13, 2019
- New Zealand Allows for Employee Payments to be Made in Cryptocurrency - August 13, 2019
- USA SEC Postpones Decision on Three Bitcoin ETFs - August 13, 2019
- Cryptocurrency Thefts, Scams and Fraud May Exceed $4.3 Billion For 2019 - August 12, 2019
- China’s Central Bank Gears Up to Launch it’s Own Cryptocurrency - August 12, 2019
- Overstock: Retail Traders Can Now Invest in STOs at tZERO - August 9, 2019
- Merj Rolls Out The First-ever Official Listing Of A Tokenized Security On A Regulated National Stock Exchange - August 9, 2019
- Commerzbank And Daimler Trucks Test Machine-to-machine Payments On Blockchain - August 9, 2019
- Africa’s Youth See A Future For Bitcoin Beyond Speculation - August 8, 2019
- Blockchain VR Network Set to Launch - August 8, 2019