Year to year, the e-sports championships’ prizes are growing exponentially, the leaders of leading brands are putting their attention on this industry. For example, the prize fund of Dota 2 tournament “The International 7” is equal to $24 018 355 US dollars. For reference, this is 15 times higher than “The International 1” prize fund.
According to research of the digital market made by Super DataResearch, the eSports market volume in 2016 year reached $747 million. By 2019, they are forecasting an increase of 150%, which is $1.2 billion. The number of bookmakers is growing daily, despite the absolute opacity of their activities – their hidden earnings exceed millions of dollars.
HUNT.BET is a betting platform for the most popular cybersport disciplines – League of Legends, Dota 2, Counter-Strike: GO, HearthStone, Overwatch, etc. Also, HUNT.BET will have news portal, statistics on disciplines, tournaments’ broadcasts and a shop with gaming devices.
“HUNT.BET offers a new level in the betting field – usage of Ethereum smart contracts. This approach will eliminate the incomprehensible schemes of cash flows and incredible commissions on the withdrawals. There is no more deception and no delays in payments – each transaction can be tracked, ” said Nikita Fomichev, CEO of the HUNT.BET Project.
Smart contract receives information about the event result by referring to the outside world. After receiving this information, the contract makes all payments automatically.
“Our resource was born with one purpose – to become the most transparent and convenient betting service,” said a representative of the HUNT.BET Project team.
The Token Sale starts at Friday, 11th August 2017. The duration of the fund-raising is 22 days. During this time HUNT.BET plans to collect $15 000 000. Price of the HT token will increase from $1 to $1.5 with time, those who will buy tokens in the first days of sale will receive special bonuses.
More detailed info can be found on HUNT.BET ICO page
- Toronto’s Creative Destruction Lab Joins Facebook’s Libra Association - June 19, 2019
- Australia’s Power Ledger to bring P2P Energy Trading to Austria - June 19, 2019
- Litecoin Foundation Teams Up With Bibox And Ternio On Special Edition Litecoin Debitcard - June 19, 2019
- US Legislators Call for Halt to Facebook’s Cryptocurrency Plans – And to Face Congress - June 19, 2019
- Hyperledger Welcomes Diverse Line-up of New Members for Identity Project - June 18, 2019
- Facebook Announces Calibra Digital Wallet and Libra Cryptocurrency - June 18, 2019
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction - June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO - June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services - June 3, 2019
- Bitcoin Inc. CEO Morgan Rockcoon Busted – 21 Months in Prison and Fines - June 3, 2019
- Reshaping a Nation’s Logistics Sector: Singaporean Blockchain Company PLMP Cuts Multimillion Dollar Deal With Indonesia - June 3, 2019
- Swisscom TV Opens Blockchain-based Art Gallery - June 3, 2019
- Canadian Messaging Service Kik Burns $5 Million Fighting SEC Over Utility Tokens, Now Raising $5 Million More to Continue Battle - June 3, 2019
- Salesforce Introduces CRM Blockchain Platform For Selected Clients - June 3, 2019
- Block.one Plans to Tackle Pitfalls of Social Media With New Blockchain Community Called “Voice” - June 3, 2019
- CasperLabs and Ethereum on Proof of Stake Protocol at CryptoChicks in Toronto, family ran Hack-A-Thon for blockchain family - June 3, 2019
- World Economic Forum Inaugurates Global Blockchain Council to Address Lack of Well-Defined Rules for Working with Blockchain - May 29, 2019
- India’s First Blockchain Powered VoD Platform ‘myNK’ Launches At Cannes Film Festival - May 27, 2019
- New Zealand’s Cryptopia Exchange Packs It In – Announces Liquidation - May 15, 2019
- Canadian Blockchain Expert Alex Tapscott and NextBlock Global Limited to Pay $1M for Misleading Investors - May 15, 2019