Year to year, the e-sports championships’ prizes are growing exponentially, the leaders of leading brands are putting their attention on this industry. For example, the prize fund of Dota 2 tournament “The International 7” is equal to $24 018 355 US dollars. For reference, this is 15 times higher than “The International 1” prize fund.
According to research of the digital market made by Super DataResearch, the eSports market volume in 2016 year reached $747 million. By 2019, they are forecasting an increase of 150%, which is $1.2 billion. The number of bookmakers is growing daily, despite the absolute opacity of their activities – their hidden earnings exceed millions of dollars.
HUNT.BET is a betting platform for the most popular cybersport disciplines – League of Legends, Dota 2, Counter-Strike: GO, HearthStone, Overwatch, etc. Also, HUNT.BET will have news portal, statistics on disciplines, tournaments’ broadcasts and a shop with gaming devices.
“HUNT.BET offers a new level in the betting field – usage of Ethereum smart contracts. This approach will eliminate the incomprehensible schemes of cash flows and incredible commissions on the withdrawals. There is no more deception and no delays in payments – each transaction can be tracked, ” said Nikita Fomichev, CEO of the HUNT.BET Project.
Smart contract receives information about the event result by referring to the outside world. After receiving this information, the contract makes all payments automatically.
“Our resource was born with one purpose – to become the most transparent and convenient betting service,” said a representative of the HUNT.BET Project team.
The Token Sale starts at Friday, 11th August 2017. The duration of the fund-raising is 22 days. During this time HUNT.BET plans to collect $15 000 000. Price of the HT token will increase from $1 to $1.5 with time, those who will buy tokens in the first days of sale will receive special bonuses.
More detailed info can be found on HUNT.BET ICO page
- eToro Acquires Smart Contract Infrastructure Provider Firmo - March 25, 2019
- UPS to work with Blockchain Company Inxeption - March 25, 2019
- Kik’s Kin Cuts Deal with MadLipz and its 40m Short Form Video Creators - March 21, 2019
- Former Prime Minister of Denmark Joins Blockchain Identity Project Concordium as Strategic Advisor - March 20, 2019
- US National Pork Board and RIPE.IO Partner to Improve Sustainability, Quality, Traceability, Waste and Fraud in the Industry - March 20, 2019
- Sumner Global Launches $100M Securitized Token Offering (STO) in Middle East - March 20, 2019
- Editorial: The Rumours of ICOs’ Death Have Been Greatly Exaggerated - March 18, 2019
- French NCC Deploy IBM Blockchain For Commercial and Corporate Registries - March 15, 2019
- Bcause, To Launch Full-stack Cryptocurrency Ecosystem On Nasdaq - March 13, 2019
- SEC – Ethereum is Not a Security - March 13, 2019
- US Treasury Sanctions One of Russia’s Biggest Commercial Banks Over Backing of Venezuela’s Cryptocurrency, Petro - March 13, 2019
- Fetch.AI Solves ‘Blockchain Trilemma’ with Novel Approach to Reaching Consensus - March 13, 2019
- Boerse Stuttgart Group Cut Deal with solarisBank to Develop Crypto Trading Platform - March 12, 2019
- ECCU Plans to Issue World’s First Blockchain-Based Central Bank Digital Currency in the Caribbean - March 12, 2019
- Blockchain Video Company Linius Connects Prototype to Blockchain-Centric Video Player - March 12, 2019
- Emaar, One of the World’s Largest Property Companies, Plans Loyalty and Referral Token - March 11, 2019
- European Commission Offering 32 Blockchain Startups €200.000 Equity-Free Cash for Citizen Data Control Decentralised Solutions - March 11, 2019
- One of World’s Largest Asset Managers ($2.46 trillion) Fidelity, Launches Bitcoin Service - March 11, 2019
- eToro Officially Launches Crypto Trading Platform & Wallet in the U.S. - March 7, 2019
- Smilo Platform Launches Mainnet – Decentralized, GDPR compliant, Hybrid, Multipurpose - March 7, 2019