Year to year, the e-sports championships’ prizes are growing exponentially, the leaders of leading brands are putting their attention on this industry. For example, the prize fund of Dota 2 tournament “The International 7” is equal to $24 018 355 US dollars. For reference, this is 15 times higher than “The International 1” prize fund.
According to research of the digital market made by Super DataResearch, the eSports market volume in 2016 year reached $747 million. By 2019, they are forecasting an increase of 150%, which is $1.2 billion. The number of bookmakers is growing daily, despite the absolute opacity of their activities – their hidden earnings exceed millions of dollars.
HUNT.BET is a betting platform for the most popular cybersport disciplines – League of Legends, Dota 2, Counter-Strike: GO, HearthStone, Overwatch, etc. Also, HUNT.BET will have news portal, statistics on disciplines, tournaments’ broadcasts and a shop with gaming devices.
“HUNT.BET offers a new level in the betting field – usage of Ethereum smart contracts. This approach will eliminate the incomprehensible schemes of cash flows and incredible commissions on the withdrawals. There is no more deception and no delays in payments – each transaction can be tracked, ” said Nikita Fomichev, CEO of the HUNT.BET Project.
Smart contract receives information about the event result by referring to the outside world. After receiving this information, the contract makes all payments automatically.
“Our resource was born with one purpose – to become the most transparent and convenient betting service,” said a representative of the HUNT.BET Project team.
The Token Sale starts at Friday, 11th August 2017. The duration of the fund-raising is 22 days. During this time HUNT.BET plans to collect $15 000 000. Price of the HT token will increase from $1 to $1.5 with time, those who will buy tokens in the first days of sale will receive special bonuses.
More detailed info can be found on HUNT.BET ICO page
- MovieCoin Rolls Out ICO for Security and Utility Tokens - September 17, 2018
- WEF Report: 65+ Ways Blockchain Technology Can Tackle Environmental Challenges - September 17, 2018
- France Goes Bullish on ICOs – Opens Doors to Tokenomics - September 17, 2018
- Tokenomy Announces the Full Launch of Tokenomy Exchange - September 17, 2018
- Pandora Boxchain Creates Reputation Token for the Ethereum network - September 13, 2018
- DNAtix Sets a New Record: Compresses DNA Sequences to 99 per cent of Original Size - September 12, 2018
- Blockchain Startup Femergy Launches Global Entrepreneurship Platform To Tackle Tech Gender Gap - September 12, 2018
- First Crypto Marathon held in Lithuania – Runners win Tokens - September 11, 2018
- EU Holds Off on Crypto Regulation - September 11, 2018
- European Parliamentarians Propose EU-Wide ICO Regulatory Framework - September 6, 2018
- Former Prime Minister of Estonia Becomes New Chairman of Blockchain Startup Lympo - September 6, 2018
- Warhol Goes Crypto – Multi Million Dollar Group Sale to 100 Participants Using Blockchain-Fueled Maecenas Platform - September 5, 2018
- Credits and Lenovo to join forces on the Internet of Things - September 5, 2018
- Blockchain Startup Wala Wins 2018 Zambezi Prize for Innovation in Financial Inclusion - September 5, 2018
- Stellar Lumen Joins Lykke Exchange - September 3, 2018
- Arteïa, The Ultimate Decentralized Cataloging Solution To Manage The Value Of Art Collections - August 30, 2018
- Neon Exchange (NEX) – First Regulated Exchange Security Token in Europe – Announces ICO - August 30, 2018
- Evident Proof Passes Smart Contract Audit with a 100 Percent Score - August 29, 2018
- Blockchain Platform Orbs Marks Strategic Expansion Into South Korea - August 29, 2018
- Lisk Rolls Out Lisk Core 1.0 to Mainnet - August 29, 2018