Ambrosus, a trusted Blockchain-based ecosystem for the supply chain,has announced the addition of Jehan Chu, Managing Partner of cryptocurrency investment firm, Kenetic Capital and David Drake, Chairman at LDJ Capital to its advisory team.
With an upcoming token sale commencing on September 13 2017, both Jehan and David will provide counsel on critical issues such as partnership and business development, marketing, and investor relations. This announcement comes as Esther Amstad, a Scientific Advisor to Ambrosus, takes the role of Lead Scientist.
Ambrosus Co-Founder and CEO, Angel Versetti, said:
“Ambrosus is extremely pleased to be bringing two of the industry’s most trusted and respected experts on board as Advisors: Jehan Chu and David Drake. Both are trailblazers in their fields and provide a wealth of industry experience and knowledge to the project. Both Jehan and David share our strong belief that emerging technologies have the power to overcome global supply chain challenges and transform the production, distribution and consumption of food, pharmaceuticals and other commodities.”
Founded in 2016 by Angel Versetti and Dr Stefan Meyer, Ambrosus claims to be world’s first publicly verifiable and community-driven system to assure the quality, safety, and origins of essential products, such as medicine, food and commodities. Combining high-tech sensors, Blockchain technology and smart contracts, Ambrosus brings transparency to the supply chain, aiming to overcome the current deficiencies and challenges of current global manufacturing and markets.
A managing partner at Kenetic Capital, a Blockchain and cryptocurrency investment firm based in Hong Kong, Chu founded the Ethereum Hong Kong Community, the Hyperledger Hong Kong Community and co-founded the Bitcoin Association of Hong Kong. He also serves as the co-Chairman of the Hong Kong Fintech Association Blockchain Committee, is a member of the Asia Fintech Angels Association, a Fellow of Singapore University of Social Sciences, a Gerson Lehrman Group (GLG) Council Member and Metta Curator for Blockchain.
Additionally, Jehan is an Advisor to Melonport, QTUM, Digix and OpenANX Projects, Vice Chairman of Para Site Art Space, Board Member of Design Trust, and Global Patrons Board of San Francisco Museum of Modern Art.
“I am delighted to join Ambrosus as a strategic advisor. The use of emerging technologies such as sensors, smart contracts and the Blockchain paired with groundbreaking scientific research makes this one of the most innovative projects in the space right now. I look forward to helping shape the milestones to come,” Jehan Chu added.
David Drake, through his family office LDJ Capital, has acted as GP and LP investors with his partners in fund-of-funds, realty funds, venture capital funds and hedge funds. David’s investments currently have over fifty global directors that maintain relations with institutions and family offices with $1.5 trillion in assets. An advocate of innovative investing in early-stage equity, including $100 million USD invested in Alibaba and Palantir, David has represented the US Commerce Department at the EU Commission in both Brussels and Rome as well as a speaker at the UK Parliament.
“I am proud to join the Ambrosus advisory board whose team has a stellar mix of scientific expertise, technical proficiency and strategic know-how. From starting with the global food ecosystem to now shaping the supply of pharmaceuticals, the future is bright for Ambrosus as it prepares to commence its upcoming token sale,” said David Drake, Partner at LDJ Capital.
A Tenure Track Assistant Professor, Esther Amstad heads the Soft Materials Laboratory at the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology, EPFL. A former Postdoctoral Researcher at the Harvard School of Engineering and Applied Sciences and holder of a PhD in Engineering from ETH Zurich, Esther joins Ambrosus as its Lead Scientist.
“Esther Amstad has already proven herself to be an invaluable advisor to the Ambrosus project. We are delighted to have her come on board as our Lead Scientist to formally continue her groundbreaking work in this field,” said Dr Stefan Meyer, Co-founder and CTO of Ambrosus.
The Ambrosus token sale will take place from September 13, 2017 until October 12, 2017.
For more information on Ambrosus, visit www.ambrosus.com.
- Fight to Flame – Mike Tyson Denies Issuing Token and Working With Fight2Fame - August 17, 2019
- Bitcoin Wealth is Almost 50 Times More Concentrated than Global Wealth According to PARSIQ Research - August 16, 2019
- Graph Blockchain Signs LOI to Acquire Cyberanking Ltd. an Esports Company - August 16, 2019
- Blockchain Moves Into The US’s Largest Oil Fields With Data Gumbo - August 16, 2019
- BlockStar Teams Up With Cycling Apparel Brand De Marchi to Auction Fausto Coppi’s Cycling Jersey - August 16, 2019
- Zcoin Available to Five Million Merchants in Thailand - August 16, 2019
- Republic Partners with Althea to Launch First-Ever Compliant Security Airdrop for Retail Investors in the U.S. and Abroad - August 14, 2019
- Mark Cuban’s Dallas Mavericks Basketball Team Join Up With Bitpay To Accept Bitcoin For Tickets And Gear - August 14, 2019
- Mike Tyson Launches Fight to Fame – Crypto-Driven, Blockchain-Fueled Fighter Booster - August 14, 2019
- Blox Survey: Ninety-Five Percent of US CPAs Believe Clients are Not Disclosing All their Digital Assets and Transactions - August 13, 2019
- New Zealand Allows for Employee Payments to be Made in Cryptocurrency - August 13, 2019
- USA SEC Postpones Decision on Three Bitcoin ETFs - August 13, 2019
- Cryptocurrency Thefts, Scams and Fraud May Exceed $4.3 Billion For 2019 - August 12, 2019
- China’s Central Bank Gears Up to Launch it’s Own Cryptocurrency - August 12, 2019
- Overstock: Retail Traders Can Now Invest in STOs at tZERO - August 9, 2019
- Merj Rolls Out The First-ever Official Listing Of A Tokenized Security On A Regulated National Stock Exchange - August 9, 2019
- Commerzbank And Daimler Trucks Test Machine-to-machine Payments On Blockchain - August 9, 2019
- Africa’s Youth See A Future For Bitcoin Beyond Speculation - August 8, 2019
- Blockchain VR Network Set to Launch - August 8, 2019
- China’s LiveDAO To Tap 5G Tech for Live Broadcasting - August 8, 2019