The Sweetbridge Foundation, a non-profit that aims to leverage Blockchain technology to power the next generation of global supply chains, today announced the formation of its Board of Advisors, consisting of technical, business, economic, and legal experts that will advance Sweetbridge’s mission of creating a liquid value network. Sweetbridge’s advisory board includes supply chain expert Harry Goodnight; technical advisors Mark Whipple, Mike Zargham, Aleksandr Bulkin, Kenny Rowe, and Vinayak Joglekar; legal and regulatory expert Caroline Lynch; and economic advisor Warren Weber.
Sweetbridge CEO and Chairman Scott Nelson said:
“In the Blockchain space, a great team of advisors is critical to the process of aligning go-to-market and partnership efforts, and ultimately ensures the success of a project. Our goal of building a global alliance for a liquid value network requires expert advice that covers all disciplines, including technical Blockchain and development expertise, economic and crypto-economic theory, legal and regulatory understanding, and our roots in supply chain and logistics. We are confident that these advisors will leverage their years of combined experience in these critical fields to ensure that Sweetbridge achieves its aim of creating a global alliance to tackle some of the most critical issues in supply chain.”
Harry Goodnight joins the Board of Advisors as its sales and marketing advisor. Goodnight previously led sales at supply chain software company i2 Technologies, growing the business from $10 million to over $1 billion in annual revenue in just six years. He co-founded Mereo, a firm that has designed go-to-market strategies for more than a dozen of the world’s most successful supply chain technology companies. Goodnight brings more than 32 years of global supply chain consulting and sales experience for companies such as Samsung, TRW, Toshiba, Frito-Lay, SONY, Intel, Raytheon, and Siemens.
Sweetbridge has also added several key technical advisors. Mark Whipple, a team leader at cloud computing and platform virtualization software company VMware, will advise the team on software architecture. Whipple currently leads the technology side of the hybrid cloud group at VMware, which is responsible for designing and developing micro-service based platform-as-a-service and infrastructure-as-a-service products.
Mike Zargham, current Director of the Data Science Team at multiplatform media services firm Cross MediaWorks, also joins the Advisory Board as an expert focused on providing data-driven business decision-making expertise to the Sweetbridge platform. As a single data scientist, Zargham founded Cross MediaWorks’ Data Science Team in 2015 and has since scaled it to a team that supports multiple businesses concurrently by building custom software that executes detailed business decisions.
In addition, Vinayak Joglekar, the Founder and CTO of software product development company Synerzip, joins the Sweetbridge Board of Advisors as a technical expert. Joglekar has built and scaled Synerzip’s project teams by attracting and retaining top-tier talent in the fiercely competitive Indian market.
Aleksandr Bulkin, a Co-Founder and Managing Partner at Blockchain technology research company CoinFund, will serve as a key advisor to Sweetbridge in the Blockchain space. Bulkin has 13 years of experience in developing pricing, risk management, and high-frequency trading software at Goldman Sachs. His professional experience and educational background combines technological insight with social science, psychology, and economics.
Kenny Rowe, current head of operations for MakerDAO, also joins the Sweetbridge advisory board as a Blockchain expert. His vast experience advising notable Blockchain projects such as Rchain, Metamask, and Aragon will provide Sweetbridge with critical insight to the full capabilities of this rapidly-developing technology.
Caroline Lynch, owner of Copper Hill Strategies, LLC, joins Sweetbridge as a public policy and legislative advisor. Lynch spent a decade working with the House Judiciary Committee, where she served for eight years as the Chief Counsel of the Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism, Homeland Security, and Investigations.
“Blockchain is the new technological frontier, one that federal and state lawmakers are only beginning to explore. I am excited to join the Sweetbridge advisory board and support its efforts to harness the true potential of Blockchain to revolutionize the global supply chain.”
In addition, Warren Weber will serve as Sweetbridge’s economic advisor. Weber is a Visiting Scholar at the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta and a Research Consultant at the Bank of Canada. Weber also serves as a monetary advisor to crypto-economics startups such as Storj, a decentralized cloud storage platform based on Blockchain.
“We are extremely excited by the vast experience that the initial members of our advisory board bring to this innovative project. Their diverse skill sets and expertise will allow Sweetbridge’s Liquid Value Alliance to better address complex challenges in the global supply chain space and enhance faster and fairer trade.”
More information about Sweetbridge can be found at sweetbridge.com.
- US FDA Looks to Blockchain Technology to Secure Drug Supply Chain - February 15, 2019
- Nexo Lending to Offer Crypto-Backed Loans with Blockport Exchange - February 12, 2019
- Chainalysis Secures $30M Investment Led by Accel to Pave Way for Next Wave of Cryptocurrency Growth - February 12, 2019
- EUIPO Launches Forum on Using Blockchain for Counterfeiting - February 12, 2019
- Singapore’s NodeSwap Teams up with NY’s NODE40 - February 12, 2019
- New Release: Oracle Adds New Features to their Enterprise Blockchain - February 12, 2019
- Fetch.AI joins the IoT Alliance With Bosch, Cisco and Others to Accelerate IoT - February 7, 2019
- Dr. Bernard Lietaer – Monetary Visionary, Futurist, Author, RIP - February 5, 2019
- Fetch.AI To Launch Token Sale on Binance Launchpad to Build Intelligent Machine-to-Machine Economy - February 1, 2019
- Philippines Introduces New Rules for ICOs, STOs and Cryptocurrencies - January 31, 2019
- Evernym Cuts Deal with Red Cross and other Nonprofits Who Will Work with their Self-Sovereign Digital ID Solution - January 30, 2019
- Evident Proof Receives ‘Highly Commended’ Listing at the UK Innovation and Entrepreneurship Award Category at the 2018 UK IT Industry Awards - January 30, 2019
- Plato Technologies and Blackmoon Team Up to Expedite Launching of New ‘On-the-fly’ ETx’s - January 30, 2019
- Amnis Ventures backs CloseCross Raises $3 Million USD to Transform Financial Derivatives Market - January 30, 2019
- Distilled Identity and Emerge Announce Technology Partnership to Solve Global Identity Crisis for Refugees - January 22, 2019
- Satellite Project SpaceChain Concludes the First Qtum Blockchain Transaction in Space - January 22, 2019
- AAX Digital Asset Exchange to be Powered by London Stock Exchange Group Technology - January 22, 2019
- Amsterdam’s Blockport Launches Full Featured Trading Platform - January 22, 2019
- Swarm Offers Free Issuance of Security Tokens - January 21, 2019
- London’s Blockchain Conference; Blockchain Expo Global Exhibition announces expert speakers - January 21, 2019