Dash, the leading payments-focused digital currency, has joined forces with BlockCypher to launch a grant program for startups and established companies seeking Blockchain-based solutions in enterprises and new markets. The program will award Blockchain projects with a viable business model, go-to-market plan, and enable innovative use cases on Dash’s network, in conjunction with BlockCypher’s Blockchain infrastructure. The program was born from longstanding collaboration between Dash, now the top payments focused digital currency and BlockCypher, the leading Blockchain Web Services (BWS)™ provider.
CEO of Dash Core, Ryan Taylor said:
“The Dash Core Group has a history of providing support for businesses seeking to integrate Dash, but now we can do so in an official, mutually beneficial way. BlockCypher is a wonderful partner for Dash and has been instrumental in attracting new businesses to leverage our network; this program simply extends our support in a structured way to the numerous leads BlockCypher generates for the network.”
The Dash BlockCypher grant program provides funding for Blockchain web services and hosting, consulting, project testing, and integration support. Well established organizations have received grants to demonstrate new ways of using and deploying Blockchains. One of them is the Patientory Foundation, which has a Blockchain for more securely and efficiently recording patient data. They are integrating the Dash public Blockchain with their private Blockchain using BlockCypher’s APIs.
Chrissa McFarlane, CEO of Patientory said:
“We are excited to work with Dash and BlockCypher. Using BlockCypher’s web services, we will be the first healthcare Blockchain to show interoperability between Blockchain networks. This is a major leap forward for how Blockchains can be used to process healthcare claims payments.”
The Patientory Foundation, Dash and BlockCypher plan to significantly disrupt the way healthcare payments are executed. Using public and permissioned Blockchains, healthcare providers will be able to settle medical bills faster and more securely. In combination with Patientory’s permissioned Blockchain, patients and payors can use BlockCypher web services to maintain Dash wallets and settle payments over the Dash network. Scheduled for release by the end of 2017, Patientory’s enterprise solution and mobile app will give users the option of one or more Blockchains for payment.
“Our grant program encourages businesses to commit to Blockchain and Dash in particular, because Dash has extremely high scalability potential. The projects we are funding accelerate this commitment and help highlight the advantages of working with Dash compared with other public Blockchains.”
Karen Hsu, Head of Growth at BlockCypher said,
“With BlockCypher web services and experience, the goal of this program is to seed projects in regions and use cases where Blockchain technology has been underdeveloped. This program is teaming up Blockchain focused companies to encourage other companies to adopt Blockchain technology. It also uniquely has structured phases towards commercialization.”
The grant program’s funding is available to companies seeking Blockchain technology solutions in nine categories, including Healthcare, Know Your Customer, Payments, IoT, Insurance, Supply Chain, Telecommunications, and Identity. Given Dash’s unique treasury model, the funding amount will depend on project size and potential.
To participate in the Dash BlockCypher grant program, send an email to [email protected].
- MovieCoin Rolls Out ICO for Security and Utility Tokens - September 17, 2018
- WEF Report: 65+ Ways Blockchain Technology Can Tackle Environmental Challenges - September 17, 2018
- France Goes Bullish on ICOs – Opens Doors to Tokenomics - September 17, 2018
- Tokenomy Announces the Full Launch of Tokenomy Exchange - September 17, 2018
- Pandora Boxchain Creates Reputation Token for the Ethereum network - September 13, 2018
- DNAtix Sets a New Record: Compresses DNA Sequences to 99 per cent of Original Size - September 12, 2018
- Blockchain Startup Femergy Launches Global Entrepreneurship Platform To Tackle Tech Gender Gap - September 12, 2018
- First Crypto Marathon held in Lithuania – Runners win Tokens - September 11, 2018
- EU Holds Off on Crypto Regulation - September 11, 2018
- European Parliamentarians Propose EU-Wide ICO Regulatory Framework - September 6, 2018
- Former Prime Minister of Estonia Becomes New Chairman of Blockchain Startup Lympo - September 6, 2018
- Warhol Goes Crypto – Multi Million Dollar Group Sale to 100 Participants Using Blockchain-Fueled Maecenas Platform - September 5, 2018
- Credits and Lenovo to join forces on the Internet of Things - September 5, 2018
- Blockchain Startup Wala Wins 2018 Zambezi Prize for Innovation in Financial Inclusion - September 5, 2018
- Stellar Lumen Joins Lykke Exchange - September 3, 2018
- Arteïa, The Ultimate Decentralized Cataloging Solution To Manage The Value Of Art Collections - August 30, 2018
- Neon Exchange (NEX) – First Regulated Exchange Security Token in Europe – Announces ICO - August 30, 2018
- Evident Proof Passes Smart Contract Audit with a 100 Percent Score - August 29, 2018
- Blockchain Platform Orbs Marks Strategic Expansion Into South Korea - August 29, 2018
- Lisk Rolls Out Lisk Core 1.0 to Mainnet - August 29, 2018