Dash, the leading payments-focused digital currency, has joined forces with BlockCypher to launch a grant program for startups and established companies seeking Blockchain-based solutions in enterprises and new markets. The program will award Blockchain projects with a viable business model, go-to-market plan, and enable innovative use cases on Dash’s network, in conjunction with BlockCypher’s Blockchain infrastructure. The program was born from longstanding collaboration between Dash, now the top payments focused digital currency and BlockCypher, the leading Blockchain Web Services (BWS)™ provider.
CEO of Dash Core, Ryan Taylor said:
“The Dash Core Group has a history of providing support for businesses seeking to integrate Dash, but now we can do so in an official, mutually beneficial way. BlockCypher is a wonderful partner for Dash and has been instrumental in attracting new businesses to leverage our network; this program simply extends our support in a structured way to the numerous leads BlockCypher generates for the network.”
The Dash BlockCypher grant program provides funding for Blockchain web services and hosting, consulting, project testing, and integration support. Well established organizations have received grants to demonstrate new ways of using and deploying Blockchains. One of them is the Patientory Foundation, which has a Blockchain for more securely and efficiently recording patient data. They are integrating the Dash public Blockchain with their private Blockchain using BlockCypher’s APIs.
Chrissa McFarlane, CEO of Patientory said:
“We are excited to work with Dash and BlockCypher. Using BlockCypher’s web services, we will be the first healthcare Blockchain to show interoperability between Blockchain networks. This is a major leap forward for how Blockchains can be used to process healthcare claims payments.”
The Patientory Foundation, Dash and BlockCypher plan to significantly disrupt the way healthcare payments are executed. Using public and permissioned Blockchains, healthcare providers will be able to settle medical bills faster and more securely. In combination with Patientory’s permissioned Blockchain, patients and payors can use BlockCypher web services to maintain Dash wallets and settle payments over the Dash network. Scheduled for release by the end of 2017, Patientory’s enterprise solution and mobile app will give users the option of one or more Blockchains for payment.
“Our grant program encourages businesses to commit to Blockchain and Dash in particular, because Dash has extremely high scalability potential. The projects we are funding accelerate this commitment and help highlight the advantages of working with Dash compared with other public Blockchains.”
Karen Hsu, Head of Growth at BlockCypher said,
“With BlockCypher web services and experience, the goal of this program is to seed projects in regions and use cases where Blockchain technology has been underdeveloped. This program is teaming up Blockchain focused companies to encourage other companies to adopt Blockchain technology. It also uniquely has structured phases towards commercialization.”
The grant program’s funding is available to companies seeking Blockchain technology solutions in nine categories, including Healthcare, Know Your Customer, Payments, IoT, Insurance, Supply Chain, Telecommunications, and Identity. Given Dash’s unique treasury model, the funding amount will depend on project size and potential.
To participate in the Dash BlockCypher grant program, send an email to [email protected].
- Genetics Prof. David Haymer Joins DNAtix Advisory Board - November 12, 2018
- Libra Announces Commitment to Support Circle Trade’s Financial Reporting Requirements - November 10, 2018
- Evident Proof, Leading Blockchain Immutable Proof Platform Accept Dash & XRP As Business Adoption Soars - November 10, 2018
- Ethereum Now On Hyperledger Fabric - October 28, 2018
- 8000+ Expected – Blockchain Expo North America Exhibition Announces Expert Speakers - October 26, 2018
- Enjin Smart Wallet Update Will Allow Users To Melt & Send ERC-1155 Tokens - October 26, 2018
- Crypto-Friendly Gallery HOFA Launches in Los Angeles With Qvantum Exhibition - October 26, 2018
- Blockchain Company WePower Announces Plans to Tokenize Estonian Power Grid - October 25, 2018
- Overstock’s Medici Ventures, Buys into Crypto Social Network, Minds - October 24, 2018
- Xfinite to release new Blockchain content platform - October 24, 2018
- Omnitude set to transform enterprise business with the move of its ECOM token to Stellar and the introduction of micropayments to users - October 24, 2018
- Nem, Proximax, And Pundi X Join Growing List Of Sportsfix Sponsor Partners - October 23, 2018
- NEM Foundation’s Founder Lon Wong Becomes SportsFix Chief Technology Advisor - October 10, 2018
- Medici Ventures Backs Wine Blockchain Project VinX - October 4, 2018
- Lithuanian Members of European Parliament Say Blockchain is Here to Stay – Hands Off Regulation! - October 4, 2018
- New Open Source Blockchain Project To Challenge Experian And Equifax - October 2, 2018
- IOHK Launches Cardano Rust Project - October 2, 2018
- Hyperledger and Enterprise Ethereum Alliance Cut Deal to Advance the Global Blockchain Business Ecosystem - October 2, 2018
- Binance Labs Supports Decentralized Global Content Ecosystem Contentos - October 2, 2018
- Nexus Partners with Jeff Garzik’s SpaceChain – Planning Spacenet - September 27, 2018