LAToken a tokenized assets platform, has successfully raised $8,5 million during the first day of its public token sale, which means the 1st Round of our ICO is 85% completed.
LAToken is a Blockchain platform that tokenizes and makes tradeable assets ranging from equity and debt to real estate and works of art. We already launched the test trades of Apple, Amazon and Facebook shares, as well as gold and oil on our platform, allowing crypto investors to diversify their portfolios with blue chips, safe heaven assets and commodities, using cryptocurrencies.
The LAToken public token sale started on August 22 at 11 PM GMT. It will be completed in 4 rounds with the proceeds used for tokenization and trading development of the key asset classes: Equity (Round 1), Real estate (Round 2), Debt and commodities (Round 3), Illiquid assets, for example works of art (Round 4). We increased Round 1 to 30 000 000 LATs due to the high demand during the pre-sale stage. The price of LAT for the first round was 0,001 ETH, and it will increase in the following rounds.
“LAToken believes crypto will dominate the global economy. To bring that day closer, we build a NASDAQ on Blockchain with a wider range of tradable assets, blurring the boundaries between crypto- and real economies, and offering our clients a dramatic reduction of listing costs, settlement time, and transaction costs. We are happy that so many people share our vision and believe in LAToken,” said Valentin Preobrazhenskiy, CEO of LAToken.
“Valentin has the best combination of entrepreneurship and capital markets experience for launching the first tokenized asset exchange,” added David Drake, Chairman of LDJ Capital and LAToken’s Advisor.
- New Satoshi on the Block Plans a ‘Reveal’ – Bitcoin Community Responds - August 19, 2019
- Binance Announces Open Blockchain Project ‘Venus’ – Calls on Governments, Companies and Organizations to Develop Localized Stablecoins - August 19, 2019
- Blockchain-Fueled VeganNation raises $10 million for Vegan Global Marketplace - August 19, 2019
- Fight to Flame – Mike Tyson Denies Issuing Token and Working With Fight2Fame - August 17, 2019
- Bitcoin Wealth is Almost 50 Times More Concentrated than Global Wealth According to PARSIQ Research - August 16, 2019
- Graph Blockchain Signs LOI to Acquire Cyberanking Ltd. an Esports Company - August 16, 2019
- Blockchain Moves Into The US’s Largest Oil Fields With Data Gumbo - August 16, 2019
- BlockStar Teams Up With Cycling Apparel Brand De Marchi to Auction Fausto Coppi’s Cycling Jersey - August 16, 2019
- Zcoin Available to Five Million Merchants in Thailand - August 16, 2019
- Republic Partners with Althea to Launch First-Ever Compliant Security Airdrop for Retail Investors in the U.S. and Abroad - August 14, 2019
- Mark Cuban’s Dallas Mavericks Basketball Team Join Up With Bitpay To Accept Bitcoin For Tickets And Gear - August 14, 2019
- Mike Tyson Launches Fight to Fame – Crypto-Driven, Blockchain-Fueled Fighter Booster - August 14, 2019
- Blox Survey: Ninety-Five Percent of US CPAs Believe Clients are Not Disclosing All their Digital Assets and Transactions - August 13, 2019
- New Zealand Allows for Employee Payments to be Made in Cryptocurrency - August 13, 2019
- USA SEC Postpones Decision on Three Bitcoin ETFs - August 13, 2019
- Cryptocurrency Thefts, Scams and Fraud May Exceed $4.3 Billion For 2019 - August 12, 2019
- China’s Central Bank Gears Up to Launch it’s Own Cryptocurrency - August 12, 2019
- Overstock: Retail Traders Can Now Invest in STOs at tZERO - August 9, 2019
- Merj Rolls Out The First-ever Official Listing Of A Tokenized Security On A Regulated National Stock Exchange - August 9, 2019
- Commerzbank And Daimler Trucks Test Machine-to-machine Payments On Blockchain - August 9, 2019