LAToken a tokenized assets platform, has successfully raised $8,5 million during the first day of its public token sale, which means the 1st Round of our ICO is 85% completed.
LAToken is a Blockchain platform that tokenizes and makes tradeable assets ranging from equity and debt to real estate and works of art. We already launched the test trades of Apple, Amazon and Facebook shares, as well as gold and oil on our platform, allowing crypto investors to diversify their portfolios with blue chips, safe heaven assets and commodities, using cryptocurrencies.
The LAToken public token sale started on August 22 at 11 PM GMT. It will be completed in 4 rounds with the proceeds used for tokenization and trading development of the key asset classes: Equity (Round 1), Real estate (Round 2), Debt and commodities (Round 3), Illiquid assets, for example works of art (Round 4). We increased Round 1 to 30 000 000 LATs due to the high demand during the pre-sale stage. The price of LAT for the first round was 0,001 ETH, and it will increase in the following rounds.
“LAToken believes crypto will dominate the global economy. To bring that day closer, we build a NASDAQ on Blockchain with a wider range of tradable assets, blurring the boundaries between crypto- and real economies, and offering our clients a dramatic reduction of listing costs, settlement time, and transaction costs. We are happy that so many people share our vision and believe in LAToken,” said Valentin Preobrazhenskiy, CEO of LAToken.
“Valentin has the best combination of entrepreneurship and capital markets experience for launching the first tokenized asset exchange,” added David Drake, Chairman of LDJ Capital and LAToken’s Advisor.
- Token Taxonomy Workshop – - January 24, 2020
- Deloitte Bullish on Libra Project in New Report - January 22, 2020
- Busted: SEC Charges Blockchain Marketplace Founder Sergii “Sergey” Grybniak for Fraudulent ICO 2017 - January 22, 2020
- DC Blockchain Advocacy Group US Chamber of Digital Commerce Supports Telegram Vs. SEC Case - January 22, 2020
- BIS Forms New Central Bank Think Tank to Assess National Cryptocurrencies - January 22, 2020
- Bank of England Pondering National Cryptocurrency - January 22, 2020
- Infamous Online Gaming Community Clanbase to Relaunch With Blockchain Technology in 2021 - January 21, 2020
- Chainalysis: 2019 Saw More Cryptocurrency Hacks – Total Amount Stolen From Exchanges Dropped To $283 Million - January 21, 2020
- J. Christopher Giancarlo, former Chairman of the US Commodity Futures Trading Commission - January 21, 2020
- Ethereum Classic Labs Donates $1 Million to UNICEF Innovation Ventures - January 20, 2020
- Busted: SEC and U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of New Jersey Files Lawsuits Against Fraudulent ICO that raised $30 million - January 17, 2020
- Kenya Issues Second ICO Warning After Investors Lose €24+ Million Euro - January 17, 2020
- Neufund Wraps Tokenised Equity Crowdfunding Series B with Greyp Bikes raising €1.4m EUR - January 17, 2020
- U.S. Lawmakers Pondering “Crypto-Currency Act of 2020” - January 17, 2020
- New Blockchain-based Visa Token Service Set To Launch in 2020 – Set to Reach $1 Trillion - January 17, 2020
- Germany’s New Shore Invest Launches STO Ship Financing Platform – Tokenised Fractional Ownership - January 16, 2020
- Open Source Luminary Marc Fleury Enters Crypto Arena with Announcement of New Crypto Asset Class and Continuous Token Offering Sale - January 16, 2020
- UN Warns Public Not To Attend North Korea Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Conference 2020 - January 16, 2020
- Fiat-to-Crypto Gateway Solution, Banxa, Raises $2 Million USD Series A Round Led By NGC Ventures - January 15, 2020
- United Africa Blockchain Association Plans to Fire Up Blockchain Adoption - January 14, 2020