LAToken a tokenized assets platform, has successfully raised $8,5 million during the first day of its public token sale, which means the 1st Round of our ICO is 85% completed.
LAToken is a Blockchain platform that tokenizes and makes tradeable assets ranging from equity and debt to real estate and works of art. We already launched the test trades of Apple, Amazon and Facebook shares, as well as gold and oil on our platform, allowing crypto investors to diversify their portfolios with blue chips, safe heaven assets and commodities, using cryptocurrencies.
The LAToken public token sale started on August 22 at 11 PM GMT. It will be completed in 4 rounds with the proceeds used for tokenization and trading development of the key asset classes: Equity (Round 1), Real estate (Round 2), Debt and commodities (Round 3), Illiquid assets, for example works of art (Round 4). We increased Round 1 to 30 000 000 LATs due to the high demand during the pre-sale stage. The price of LAT for the first round was 0,001 ETH, and it will increase in the following rounds.
“LAToken believes crypto will dominate the global economy. To bring that day closer, we build a NASDAQ on Blockchain with a wider range of tradable assets, blurring the boundaries between crypto- and real economies, and offering our clients a dramatic reduction of listing costs, settlement time, and transaction costs. We are happy that so many people share our vision and believe in LAToken,” said Valentin Preobrazhenskiy, CEO of LAToken.
“Valentin has the best combination of entrepreneurship and capital markets experience for launching the first tokenized asset exchange,” added David Drake, Chairman of LDJ Capital and LAToken’s Advisor.
- Bitpay Opens Up Doors For Ethereum Payments - September 16, 2019
- Neufund Launches Blockchain-Driven Equity Token Sale for Retail Investors Out of Lichtenstein - September 16, 2019
- London Blockchain Accelerator Academy Looking for Partners - September 13, 2019
- Blockchain Startup Blockstack Raises a Whopping $23 Million In SEC-Qualified Reg A+ Token Offering - September 12, 2019
- France Vows to Block Facebook Libra Cryptocurrency in Europe - September 12, 2019
- R3 and Mastercard Team Up Mastercard to Build Overseas Payments System Build on Blockchain - September 12, 2019
- ConsenSys Officially Joins Hyperledger Project – Adding Public Blockchain Capability to Hyperledger - September 11, 2019
- Telegram Open Network Labs Releases Development Suite for TON Blockchain - September 11, 2019
- Whale Alert: USD One Billion+ BTC Was Transferred in One Transaction Last Week - September 11, 2019
- New Professional API Trading Program AlgoX Prime API Launched by eToroX - September 11, 2019
- Bitcoin.com’s Roger Ver Steps in to Operate Node on Cryptographer David Chaum’s New Elixxer Project - September 11, 2019
- Seychelles Heats Up With a First for a National Stock Exchange – MERJ Exchange Goes Live with Tokenized IPO - September 10, 2019
- Computing Legend Steve Wozniak To Launch Blockchain Energy Project – EFFORCE - September 10, 2019
- Hollywood Star Wesley Snipes To Tokenize $25 Million USD Movie Fund with Liechtenstein Blockchain Innovator LCX - September 9, 2019
- Netki Extends TransactID Solution For FATF “Travel Rule” Compliance - September 9, 2019
- Market Demand For Sophisticated Crypto Trading Methods Drives Singapore’s Broctagon Fintech Group To New Heights – Pushing Them Past $5 million - September 5, 2019
- London-based Custodian For Digital Assets, Copper, Reach $500m In Transactions In Just Three Months - September 5, 2019
- UN Meeting: Gibraltar Lawyers Call For A Global Regulatory Framework For Cryptocurrencies - September 4, 2019
- Michael Terpin’s BitAngels Investor Network Partners with Bitcoin Bay to Expand Blockchain Investment Ecosystem in Toronto, Canada - September 3, 2019
- Coinanalyst Launches Socializer – New Communication Tool - September 3, 2019