Nanome, creator of virtual reality software for scientific research and development, has announced Matryx, an open source platform for decentralized collaboration. Also announced today, Nanome will host a token sale for Matryx’s ERC-20 token MTX to spur R&D and help unite a global network of supporters and collaborators.
Matryx aims to incentivize collaboration in fields of knowledge and creation like science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM). The platform consists of a bounty system, a library of digital assets, and a marketplace. Problems are posted, along with a bounty for a verified solution, so that users can collaborate to solve problems, share results, and earn a reward for contributing. All submissions are then added to the Matryx library and marketplace for future purchase via MTX tokens. Matryx encourages the sharing of ideas to increase the rate of innovation while reducing duplication of efforts often experienced in critical fields like STEM.
“Our goal is to make Matryx the de facto standard for decentralized collaboration, proving that a global community of collaborators will yield innovation faster than work attempted in siloed teams,” said Steve McCloskey, Chief Executive Officer, Nanome.
“Matryx aims to create an environment that encourages healthy competition and the open exchange of ideas for critical fields like math, science, technology and engineering. By leveraging Blockchain-based bounties, we’re also able to reward contributors openly, encourage future collaboration, and evolve the platform as user needs demand.”
MTX is a token used to incentivize the creation and exchange of digital assets throughout the Matryx marketplace and bounty system. It follows the Ethereum ERC20 standard, and will be deployed as a smart contract on the Ethereum Blockchain.
The Matryx token sale will kick off with a public pre-sale on Wednesday, September 6, 2017. The pre sale will be followed by the regular token sale period beginning Wednesday, September 13, 2017, set to conclude after 30 days, or when the target is reached.
To participate or learn more about the Matryx Token Sale, visit: matryx.ai
- Blockchain-Based Travala.com Teams Up with Dash For Hotel Booking Payments - July 18, 2019
- SEC And FINRA Approves First Reg A+ Token Offerings - July 18, 2019
- Tokinex Tolken Sale Sells out in 35 Seconds - July 18, 2019
- 18 Organisations Launch The Convergence Alliance To Enable A New Open Data Economy Built On The Decentralized Web - July 9, 2019
- Bittrex Acquires Tradedash - July 3, 2019
- Korea’s Cube Systems Rolls Out New Blockchain eCommerce Platform - July 3, 2019
- Clinlogix Joins ALTEN Calsoft in Launching Blockchain for Clinical Trials - July 3, 2019
- Binance Charity forms alliance with 46 companies to unveil a stablecoin for the alleviation of period poverty - July 3, 2019
- Nestlé Breaks from IBM Food Trust Blockchain Group for New Milk Supply Chain Trial - July 3, 2019
- Tokeny Solutions Digital Asset Platform Gets €5 Million Backing from Euronext - July 3, 2019
- Blockchain Venture Capital Funding Reaches $822 Million in 2019 - July 1, 2019
- Toronto’s Creative Destruction Lab Joins Facebook’s Libra Association - June 19, 2019
- Australia’s Power Ledger to bring P2P Energy Trading to Austria - June 19, 2019
- Litecoin Foundation Teams Up With Bibox And Ternio On Special Edition Litecoin Debitcard - June 19, 2019
- US Legislators Call for Halt to Facebook’s Cryptocurrency Plans – And to Face Congress - June 19, 2019
- Hyperledger Welcomes Diverse Line-up of New Members for Identity Project - June 18, 2019
- Facebook Announces Calibra Digital Wallet and Libra Cryptocurrency - June 18, 2019
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction - June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO - June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services - June 3, 2019