Nanome, creator of virtual reality software for scientific research and development, has announced Matryx, an open source platform for decentralized collaboration. Also announced today, Nanome will host a token sale for Matryx’s ERC-20 token MTX to spur R&D and help unite a global network of supporters and collaborators.
Matryx aims to incentivize collaboration in fields of knowledge and creation like science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM). The platform consists of a bounty system, a library of digital assets, and a marketplace. Problems are posted, along with a bounty for a verified solution, so that users can collaborate to solve problems, share results, and earn a reward for contributing. All submissions are then added to the Matryx library and marketplace for future purchase via MTX tokens. Matryx encourages the sharing of ideas to increase the rate of innovation while reducing duplication of efforts often experienced in critical fields like STEM.
“Our goal is to make Matryx the de facto standard for decentralized collaboration, proving that a global community of collaborators will yield innovation faster than work attempted in siloed teams,” said Steve McCloskey, Chief Executive Officer, Nanome.
“Matryx aims to create an environment that encourages healthy competition and the open exchange of ideas for critical fields like math, science, technology and engineering. By leveraging Blockchain-based bounties, we’re also able to reward contributors openly, encourage future collaboration, and evolve the platform as user needs demand.”
MTX is a token used to incentivize the creation and exchange of digital assets throughout the Matryx marketplace and bounty system. It follows the Ethereum ERC20 standard, and will be deployed as a smart contract on the Ethereum Blockchain.
The Matryx token sale will kick off with a public pre-sale on Wednesday, September 6, 2017. The pre sale will be followed by the regular token sale period beginning Wednesday, September 13, 2017, set to conclude after 30 days, or when the target is reached.
To participate or learn more about the Matryx Token Sale, visit: matryx.ai
- Wanxiang Blockchain and PlatON Launch Consortium Blockchain Infrastructure in China - October 7, 2019
- PayPal Quits Facebook Cryptocurrency Project Libra - October 7, 2019
- Walmart To Use Blockchain For Shrimp - October 7, 2019
- Channel Tools adds Blockchain-Driven Verification Service Evident Proof To It’s Kit - October 7, 2019
- Zuckerberg Under Intense Pressure to Testify to US Congress about Libra - October 4, 2019
- Report: Canadian Blockchain Industry Has Some of The Highest Paid Workers in the Country - October 4, 2019
- Bavarian Company RISE Wealth Technologies with Houston-based Entoro, Launching Largest European STO to Date at USD$120 million - October 4, 2019
- October Launch Confirmation for Telegram Open Network (TON) - October 4, 2019
- Liechtenstein Parliament Passes Blockchain Act - October 4, 2019
- Pioneer of Blockchain Certification For The Visual Arts Verisart, Raises $2.5 million in Series Seed Funding - October 4, 2019
- Uruguayan Digital Party to Embrace Æternity Blockchain Technology For Member Voting - October 3, 2019
- Decentralized Trading Technology Startup Vega Raises $5 Million Seed – Pantera Capital Leads Oversubscribed Round - October 3, 2019
- Malta-Based OKEx Kicks Off Global Compliance Standards Initiative for Cryptocurrency Exchanges - October 3, 2019
- Dama Financial and Helix TCS Establish First Blockchain-Fueled, Complaint Cannabis Marketplace - October 3, 2019
- New Digital Rights Law Enacted in Russia – Establishes Basic Definition Of Tokens And Governs Smart Contracts - October 2, 2019
- Six major Japanese Brokerage Firms Establish Japan Security Token Offering Association - October 2, 2019
- Vancouver’s BIGG Digital Assets Cuts Deal with US Federal Government Agency - October 2, 2019
- æternity Teams Up with Uruguay Can to Track Cannabis Production on the Blockchain - October 2, 2019
- Streamr Launches Global Pub/Sub Network For Machine Data - October 2, 2019
- SEC Orders Blockone to Pay $24 Million Fine for Unregistered ICO - October 2, 2019