Nanome, creator of virtual reality software for scientific research and development, has announced Matryx, an open source platform for decentralized collaboration. Also announced today, Nanome will host a token sale for Matryx’s ERC-20 token MTX to spur R&D and help unite a global network of supporters and collaborators.
Matryx aims to incentivize collaboration in fields of knowledge and creation like science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM). The platform consists of a bounty system, a library of digital assets, and a marketplace. Problems are posted, along with a bounty for a verified solution, so that users can collaborate to solve problems, share results, and earn a reward for contributing. All submissions are then added to the Matryx library and marketplace for future purchase via MTX tokens. Matryx encourages the sharing of ideas to increase the rate of innovation while reducing duplication of efforts often experienced in critical fields like STEM.
“Our goal is to make Matryx the de facto standard for decentralized collaboration, proving that a global community of collaborators will yield innovation faster than work attempted in siloed teams,” said Steve McCloskey, Chief Executive Officer, Nanome.
“Matryx aims to create an environment that encourages healthy competition and the open exchange of ideas for critical fields like math, science, technology and engineering. By leveraging Blockchain-based bounties, we’re also able to reward contributors openly, encourage future collaboration, and evolve the platform as user needs demand.”
MTX is a token used to incentivize the creation and exchange of digital assets throughout the Matryx marketplace and bounty system. It follows the Ethereum ERC20 standard, and will be deployed as a smart contract on the Ethereum Blockchain.
The Matryx token sale will kick off with a public pre-sale on Wednesday, September 6, 2017. The pre sale will be followed by the regular token sale period beginning Wednesday, September 13, 2017, set to conclude after 30 days, or when the target is reached.
To participate or learn more about the Matryx Token Sale, visit: matryx.ai
- New Satoshi on the Block Plans a ‘Reveal’ – Bitcoin Community Responds - August 19, 2019
- Binance Announces Open Blockchain Project ‘Venus’ – Calls on Governments, Companies and Organizations to Develop Localized Stablecoins - August 19, 2019
- Blockchain-Fueled VeganNation raises $10 million for Vegan Global Marketplace - August 19, 2019
- Fight to Flame – Mike Tyson Denies Issuing Token and Working With Fight2Fame - August 17, 2019
- Bitcoin Wealth is Almost 50 Times More Concentrated than Global Wealth According to PARSIQ Research - August 16, 2019
- Graph Blockchain Signs LOI to Acquire Cyberanking Ltd. an Esports Company - August 16, 2019
- Blockchain Moves Into The US’s Largest Oil Fields With Data Gumbo - August 16, 2019
- BlockStar Teams Up With Cycling Apparel Brand De Marchi to Auction Fausto Coppi’s Cycling Jersey - August 16, 2019
- Zcoin Available to Five Million Merchants in Thailand - August 16, 2019
- Republic Partners with Althea to Launch First-Ever Compliant Security Airdrop for Retail Investors in the U.S. and Abroad - August 14, 2019
- Mark Cuban’s Dallas Mavericks Basketball Team Join Up With Bitpay To Accept Bitcoin For Tickets And Gear - August 14, 2019
- Mike Tyson Launches Fight to Fame – Crypto-Driven, Blockchain-Fueled Fighter Booster - August 14, 2019
- Blox Survey: Ninety-Five Percent of US CPAs Believe Clients are Not Disclosing All their Digital Assets and Transactions - August 13, 2019
- New Zealand Allows for Employee Payments to be Made in Cryptocurrency - August 13, 2019
- USA SEC Postpones Decision on Three Bitcoin ETFs - August 13, 2019
- Cryptocurrency Thefts, Scams and Fraud May Exceed $4.3 Billion For 2019 - August 12, 2019
- China’s Central Bank Gears Up to Launch it’s Own Cryptocurrency - August 12, 2019
- Overstock: Retail Traders Can Now Invest in STOs at tZERO - August 9, 2019
- Merj Rolls Out The First-ever Official Listing Of A Tokenized Security On A Regulated National Stock Exchange - August 9, 2019
- Commerzbank And Daimler Trucks Test Machine-to-machine Payments On Blockchain - August 9, 2019