bitJob an Ethereum-based global, decentralized marketplace for student employment, announced today the terms of the WINGS engagement for their upcoming token generation event on September 12, 2017. WINGS is an Ethereum-based platform that harnesses the wisdom of crowds for crowdfunding price discovery and for social promotion of projects to early adopters. Additionally, bitJob will make use of the industry leading WINGS Promotion Management application for crypto-community engagement and early adopter growth.
bitJob is A Global, Decentralized Marketplace for Student Employment. Its platform is Semi-Decentralized, using both centralized payment methods (fiat money) and decentralized digital crypto currency, developed on Ethereum Smart Contracts. bitJob’s Platform Decentralized modules includes: Authentication, Identity, Verifiability, Voting, Reputation and micro-transactions for Payments and affiliates fees distribution. Additionally, bitJob merges the benefits of micro-gigs and freelancer-centric bidding sites with the Blockchain, creating the first Hybrid Blockchain Project that allows for peer-to-peer connection with employers and students. For more information see the white paper.
Holders of WINGS tokens will be able to forecast the result of the upcoming bitJob STU token sale which will start on September 12, 2017, and share their forecast with their social graph thus reaching a higher level of trust among early backers who can review sentiment by crowd aggregate or individuals in their social network. The Ethereum network gives an immutable, and 100% accountable track record of the token sale evaluation from a globally diverse group of crypto experts that comprise the WINGS community.
“We are pleased to have bitJob engage our community and get evaluated by thousands of WINGS holders to value their token sale,¨ says Sebastian Stupurac, WINGS Product & Project Lead. “Leveraging the power of the Ethereum blockchain bitJob revolutionizes the way that students around the world can gain experience and earn an income during their academic years.”
Once the STU token sale ends WINGS forecasters will be rewarded based on their forecasts accuracy with up to 3,000,000 STU (1.5% of the total tokens sold which is capped at of 200 million ATU) and 0.5% of the Ether raised.
“WINGS has a proven track record of evaluating some of the largest and most popular token sales of 2017, we decided to use WINGS evaluate our project to stand out among the crowd ” says Dror Medalion, CEO & Co-Founder of bitJob, “The WINGS platform is the only functioning dapp on Ethereum giving us access to thousands of crypto-currency enthusiasts specifically interested in evaluating token sales.”
WINGS token holders will be able to collect their algorithmically determined forecasting reward payment, based on the math model designed by Dr. Sergey Popov and Artem Gorbachev, PhD, by simply calling on a smart contract which will distribute their allotted tokens as well as adjust their publicly available WINGS Forecast Rating.
The WINGS community will have the chance to evaluate and provide feedback on the bitJob STU token at https://wings.ai starting August 31, 2017. Subscribe for the timely updates about the forthcoming token sale event at https://bitjob.io/.
- Archax Opts for R3’s Corda for Digital Exchange DLT Infrastructure - October 18, 2019
- Dubai Property Giant Emaar to Launch Blockchain-Based Rewards and Loyalty Ecosystem - October 17, 2019
- World’s Largest Cryptocurrency-Fueled Darknet Child Pornography Website Hammered – 300+Busted - October 17, 2019
- Wanxiang Blockchain and PlatON Launch Consortium Blockchain Infrastructure in China - October 7, 2019
- PayPal Quits Facebook Cryptocurrency Project Libra - October 7, 2019
- Walmart To Use Blockchain For Shrimp - October 7, 2019
- Channel Tools adds Blockchain-Driven Verification Service Evident Proof To It’s Kit - October 7, 2019
- Zuckerberg Under Intense Pressure to Testify to US Congress about Libra - October 4, 2019
- Report: Canadian Blockchain Industry Has Some of The Highest Paid Workers in the Country - October 4, 2019
- Bavarian Company RISE Wealth Technologies with Houston-based Entoro, Launching Largest European STO to Date at USD$120 million - October 4, 2019
- October Launch Confirmation for Telegram Open Network (TON) - October 4, 2019
- Liechtenstein Parliament Passes Blockchain Act - October 4, 2019
- Pioneer of Blockchain Certification For The Visual Arts Verisart, Raises $2.5 million in Series Seed Funding - October 4, 2019
- Uruguayan Digital Party to Embrace Æternity Blockchain Technology For Member Voting - October 3, 2019
- Decentralized Trading Technology Startup Vega Raises $5 Million Seed – Pantera Capital Leads Oversubscribed Round - October 3, 2019
- Malta-Based OKEx Kicks Off Global Compliance Standards Initiative for Cryptocurrency Exchanges - October 3, 2019
- Dama Financial and Helix TCS Establish First Blockchain-Fueled, Complaint Cannabis Marketplace - October 3, 2019
- New Digital Rights Law Enacted in Russia – Establishes Basic Definition Of Tokens And Governs Smart Contracts - October 2, 2019
- Six major Japanese Brokerage Firms Establish Japan Security Token Offering Association - October 2, 2019
- Vancouver’s BIGG Digital Assets Cuts Deal with US Federal Government Agency - October 2, 2019