bitJob an Ethereum-based global, decentralized marketplace for student employment, announced today the terms of the WINGS engagement for their upcoming token generation event on September 12, 2017. WINGS is an Ethereum-based platform that harnesses the wisdom of crowds for crowdfunding price discovery and for social promotion of projects to early adopters. Additionally, bitJob will make use of the industry leading WINGS Promotion Management application for crypto-community engagement and early adopter growth.
bitJob is A Global, Decentralized Marketplace for Student Employment. Its platform is Semi-Decentralized, using both centralized payment methods (fiat money) and decentralized digital crypto currency, developed on Ethereum Smart Contracts. bitJob’s Platform Decentralized modules includes: Authentication, Identity, Verifiability, Voting, Reputation and micro-transactions for Payments and affiliates fees distribution. Additionally, bitJob merges the benefits of micro-gigs and freelancer-centric bidding sites with the Blockchain, creating the first Hybrid Blockchain Project that allows for peer-to-peer connection with employers and students. For more information see the white paper.
Holders of WINGS tokens will be able to forecast the result of the upcoming bitJob STU token sale which will start on September 12, 2017, and share their forecast with their social graph thus reaching a higher level of trust among early backers who can review sentiment by crowd aggregate or individuals in their social network. The Ethereum network gives an immutable, and 100% accountable track record of the token sale evaluation from a globally diverse group of crypto experts that comprise the WINGS community.
“We are pleased to have bitJob engage our community and get evaluated by thousands of WINGS holders to value their token sale,¨ says Sebastian Stupurac, WINGS Product & Project Lead. “Leveraging the power of the Ethereum blockchain bitJob revolutionizes the way that students around the world can gain experience and earn an income during their academic years.”
Once the STU token sale ends WINGS forecasters will be rewarded based on their forecasts accuracy with up to 3,000,000 STU (1.5% of the total tokens sold which is capped at of 200 million ATU) and 0.5% of the Ether raised.
“WINGS has a proven track record of evaluating some of the largest and most popular token sales of 2017, we decided to use WINGS evaluate our project to stand out among the crowd ” says Dror Medalion, CEO & Co-Founder of bitJob, “The WINGS platform is the only functioning dapp on Ethereum giving us access to thousands of crypto-currency enthusiasts specifically interested in evaluating token sales.”
WINGS token holders will be able to collect their algorithmically determined forecasting reward payment, based on the math model designed by Dr. Sergey Popov and Artem Gorbachev, PhD, by simply calling on a smart contract which will distribute their allotted tokens as well as adjust their publicly available WINGS Forecast Rating.
The WINGS community will have the chance to evaluate and provide feedback on the bitJob STU token at https://wings.ai starting August 31, 2017. Subscribe for the timely updates about the forthcoming token sale event at https://bitjob.io/.
- Polkadot Cuts Deal with Blockchain – 41M Wallets to get Polkadot.Network DOTS - August 20, 2019
- David Chaum’s New Quantum-Resistant Digital Currency, Praxxis, Has Arrived - August 20, 2019
- New Satoshi on the Block Plans a ‘Reveal’ – Bitcoin Community Responds - August 19, 2019
- Binance Announces Open Blockchain Project ‘Venus’ – Calls on Governments, Companies and Organizations to Develop Localized Stablecoins - August 19, 2019
- Blockchain-Fueled VeganNation raises $10 million for Vegan Global Marketplace - August 19, 2019
- Fight to Flame – Mike Tyson Denies Issuing Token and Working With Fight2Fame - August 17, 2019
- Bitcoin Wealth is Almost 50 Times More Concentrated than Global Wealth According to PARSIQ Research - August 16, 2019
- Graph Blockchain Signs LOI to Acquire Cyberanking Ltd. an Esports Company - August 16, 2019
- Blockchain Moves Into The US’s Largest Oil Fields With Data Gumbo - August 16, 2019
- BlockStar Teams Up With Cycling Apparel Brand De Marchi to Auction Fausto Coppi’s Cycling Jersey - August 16, 2019
- Zcoin Available to Five Million Merchants in Thailand - August 16, 2019
- Republic Partners with Althea to Launch First-Ever Compliant Security Airdrop for Retail Investors in the U.S. and Abroad - August 14, 2019
- Mark Cuban’s Dallas Mavericks Basketball Team Join Up With Bitpay To Accept Bitcoin For Tickets And Gear - August 14, 2019
- Mike Tyson Launches Fight to Fame – Crypto-Driven, Blockchain-Fueled Fighter Booster - August 14, 2019
- Blox Survey: Ninety-Five Percent of US CPAs Believe Clients are Not Disclosing All their Digital Assets and Transactions - August 13, 2019
- New Zealand Allows for Employee Payments to be Made in Cryptocurrency - August 13, 2019
- USA SEC Postpones Decision on Three Bitcoin ETFs - August 13, 2019
- Cryptocurrency Thefts, Scams and Fraud May Exceed $4.3 Billion For 2019 - August 12, 2019
- China’s Central Bank Gears Up to Launch it’s Own Cryptocurrency - August 12, 2019
- Overstock: Retail Traders Can Now Invest in STOs at tZERO - August 9, 2019