SohoMuse, the exclusive networking platform for creative professionals, announced today a partnership with fashion designer Malan Breton to livestream his fall 2017 New York Fashion Week show. The groundbreaking joint venture also includes Tokenly, the Napa Valley based company, incorporating their Blockchain solution for an innovative online shopping experience via SohoMuse.
The first and only portfolio platform and community designed with the specific needs of creative professionals in mind, SohoMuse offers creatives the necessary tools and arena to effectively display their skills, identify new opportunities and collaborate with peer-verified communities across the global creative industries including film, television, music and fashion.
Malan Breton’s show will take place Thursday, September 7th at 2pm and will be visible to a worldwide audience via an embedded link on SohoMuse.com. The Tokenly partnership offers those streaming the show the ability to purchase pieces from Breton’s collection in real-time, directly through SohoMuse.com.
In addition, SohoMuse and Tokenly will be launching the first digital fashion memorabilia as a Blockchain token. All viewers that make a purchase in Malan Breton’s digital marketplace will receive the token, a digital membership and a first-of-its-kind digital collectible, called ‘MALANBRETON’. Registered viewers will also receive a ‘SOHOMUSE’ token. The collectible tokens will offer exclusive future perks such as early access to features, sales and events to recognize their participation in the livestream event.
“SohoMuse was developed to enable and empower creative professionals to collaborate and expand their opportunities for growth” noted SohoMuse Co-Founder, Consuelo Vanderbilt Costin. “By adding Blockchain technology to our comprehensive suite of tools, we are staying true to our mission of offering the best possible tools to fuel our members’ careers. This fashion show collaboration is the first of many exciting and innovative projects we will unveil as SohoMuse continues to grow.”
Malan Breton stated, “The fashion industry is truly a world without borders and, as a designer, my work transcends to a global audience. SohoMuse is an example of that, as I’ve used the platform to source creative talent for the show, including award winning hair stylists and makeup artists, to ultimately curate a world class team. Incorporating cutting edge technology such as SohoMuse and now Blockchain into our industry, and the creative industries overall, is the future of fashion. By aligning with innovators such as SohoMuse and Tokenly, I’m proud to have a first-hand role in the next wave of design and fashion.”
Martin Rerak, Chief Strategy Officer of Tokenly, is also thrilled with the collaboration. \
“Tokenly is excited to work with visionaries SohoMuse and Malan Breton as we begin building the future of creative professionalism by bringing the power back to creative. The tokenization of creative work presents a tremendous opportunity for creatives operating in consumer and commercial segments – not only in terms of addressing existing issues but also in creating new opportunities for collaboration, monetization and engagement.”
While still in beta, SohoMuse is focused on offering a collaborative community for creative professionals. Now, as the platform continues to evolve, the implementation of Blockchain technology will help drive new forms of digital value, ownership and monetization for the creative community and their fans. This partnership with Tokenly will allow SohoMuse members the opportunity to use the platform as a distribution channel where they can not only showcase, but sell their work, thereby creating an additional source of revenue and expanding their opportunities for growth.
To view Malan Breton’s show and the digital marketplace, please visit: malanbreton.sohomuse.com.
- Archax Opts for R3’s Corda for Digital Exchange DLT Infrastructure - October 18, 2019
- Dubai Property Giant Emaar to Launch Blockchain-Based Rewards and Loyalty Ecosystem - October 17, 2019
- World’s Largest Cryptocurrency-Fueled Darknet Child Pornography Website Hammered – 300+Busted - October 17, 2019
- Wanxiang Blockchain and PlatON Launch Consortium Blockchain Infrastructure in China - October 7, 2019
- PayPal Quits Facebook Cryptocurrency Project Libra - October 7, 2019
- Walmart To Use Blockchain For Shrimp - October 7, 2019
- Channel Tools adds Blockchain-Driven Verification Service Evident Proof To It’s Kit - October 7, 2019
- Zuckerberg Under Intense Pressure to Testify to US Congress about Libra - October 4, 2019
- Report: Canadian Blockchain Industry Has Some of The Highest Paid Workers in the Country - October 4, 2019
- Bavarian Company RISE Wealth Technologies with Houston-based Entoro, Launching Largest European STO to Date at USD$120 million - October 4, 2019
- October Launch Confirmation for Telegram Open Network (TON) - October 4, 2019
- Liechtenstein Parliament Passes Blockchain Act - October 4, 2019
- Pioneer of Blockchain Certification For The Visual Arts Verisart, Raises $2.5 million in Series Seed Funding - October 4, 2019
- Uruguayan Digital Party to Embrace Æternity Blockchain Technology For Member Voting - October 3, 2019
- Decentralized Trading Technology Startup Vega Raises $5 Million Seed – Pantera Capital Leads Oversubscribed Round - October 3, 2019
- Malta-Based OKEx Kicks Off Global Compliance Standards Initiative for Cryptocurrency Exchanges - October 3, 2019
- Dama Financial and Helix TCS Establish First Blockchain-Fueled, Complaint Cannabis Marketplace - October 3, 2019
- New Digital Rights Law Enacted in Russia – Establishes Basic Definition Of Tokens And Governs Smart Contracts - October 2, 2019
- Six major Japanese Brokerage Firms Establish Japan Security Token Offering Association - October 2, 2019
- Vancouver’s BIGG Digital Assets Cuts Deal with US Federal Government Agency - October 2, 2019