SohoMuse, the exclusive networking platform for creative professionals, announced today a partnership with fashion designer Malan Breton to livestream his fall 2017 New York Fashion Week show. The groundbreaking joint venture also includes Tokenly, the Napa Valley based company, incorporating their Blockchain solution for an innovative online shopping experience via SohoMuse.
The first and only portfolio platform and community designed with the specific needs of creative professionals in mind, SohoMuse offers creatives the necessary tools and arena to effectively display their skills, identify new opportunities and collaborate with peer-verified communities across the global creative industries including film, television, music and fashion.
Malan Breton’s show will take place Thursday, September 7th at 2pm and will be visible to a worldwide audience via an embedded link on SohoMuse.com. The Tokenly partnership offers those streaming the show the ability to purchase pieces from Breton’s collection in real-time, directly through SohoMuse.com.
In addition, SohoMuse and Tokenly will be launching the first digital fashion memorabilia as a Blockchain token. All viewers that make a purchase in Malan Breton’s digital marketplace will receive the token, a digital membership and a first-of-its-kind digital collectible, called ‘MALANBRETON’. Registered viewers will also receive a ‘SOHOMUSE’ token. The collectible tokens will offer exclusive future perks such as early access to features, sales and events to recognize their participation in the livestream event.
“SohoMuse was developed to enable and empower creative professionals to collaborate and expand their opportunities for growth” noted SohoMuse Co-Founder, Consuelo Vanderbilt Costin. “By adding Blockchain technology to our comprehensive suite of tools, we are staying true to our mission of offering the best possible tools to fuel our members’ careers. This fashion show collaboration is the first of many exciting and innovative projects we will unveil as SohoMuse continues to grow.”
Malan Breton stated, “The fashion industry is truly a world without borders and, as a designer, my work transcends to a global audience. SohoMuse is an example of that, as I’ve used the platform to source creative talent for the show, including award winning hair stylists and makeup artists, to ultimately curate a world class team. Incorporating cutting edge technology such as SohoMuse and now Blockchain into our industry, and the creative industries overall, is the future of fashion. By aligning with innovators such as SohoMuse and Tokenly, I’m proud to have a first-hand role in the next wave of design and fashion.”
Martin Rerak, Chief Strategy Officer of Tokenly, is also thrilled with the collaboration. \
“Tokenly is excited to work with visionaries SohoMuse and Malan Breton as we begin building the future of creative professionalism by bringing the power back to creative. The tokenization of creative work presents a tremendous opportunity for creatives operating in consumer and commercial segments – not only in terms of addressing existing issues but also in creating new opportunities for collaboration, monetization and engagement.”
While still in beta, SohoMuse is focused on offering a collaborative community for creative professionals. Now, as the platform continues to evolve, the implementation of Blockchain technology will help drive new forms of digital value, ownership and monetization for the creative community and their fans. This partnership with Tokenly will allow SohoMuse members the opportunity to use the platform as a distribution channel where they can not only showcase, but sell their work, thereby creating an additional source of revenue and expanding their opportunities for growth.
To view Malan Breton’s show and the digital marketplace, please visit: malanbreton.sohomuse.com.
- Scottish Blockchain Company Hypervine Signs with European Space Agency Data To Improve Efficiency And Transparency For The World’s Mining Industry - February 22, 2020
- Loyyal Signs Three Year Production Agreement with The Emirates Group for Use of Blockchain Loyalty and Rewards Platform - February 21, 2020
- Enjin Platform Enables Game Developers to Integrate Blockchain Assets Without Blockchain Coding Experience - February 18, 2020
- Blockchain Project Cashaa Protecting Crypto Companies to Survive Fifth Money Laundering Directive and New FCA Rules in 2020 - February 8, 2020
- US SEC Boss Hester Peirce Suggests Three Year “Safe Harbour Period” For Token Sales - February 6, 2020
- China’s Hyperchain Plans to Take on Coronavirus With Blockchain-Fueled Donation Platform - February 6, 2020
- Blockstack Proposes Using Bitcoin, Novel ‘Proof of Transfer’ To Accelerate A Truly User-Owned Web 3.0 - February 6, 2020
- Hack Blockchain To The MAX! €15.000 Prizepool at MAXathon in Berlin April 18-19, 2020 - February 6, 2020
- Chiliz And Enjin To Launch Blockchain Collectibles Using NFTs For The Likes of Juventus, Paris Saint-Germain, Atlético de Madrid and West Ham - February 6, 2020
- MIT Researchers Claim to Boost Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Blockchain Transactions By 4x with New ‘Spider’ Routing Scheme - February 4, 2020
- Canada’s Blockchain Intelligence Group Signs USD$540,000 Contract with United States Feds - February 4, 2020
- The United States Marshals Services to Auction 4,040.54069820 Bitcoin – USD$37 Million - February 4, 2020
- OpenLegacy Project Gets $20m Strategic Investment from Japan’s SBI Holdings – Focus on Blockchain - February 4, 2020
- Fastest Growing and Highest Revenue Mobile Messenger App in the World, Japan’s LINE to Launch LINK Cryptocurrency - February 3, 2020
- Insolar to Launch MainNet on February 3, 2020 – Debuts Insolar’s New XNS Token - February 3, 2020
- Blockchain-Based Social Media App Vid with VI Tokens – To Launch April 1, 2020 – After VC $10 million USD Investment in 2019 - February 3, 2020
- UK FCA Licenses BCB Group as First Crypto Company to be Regulated as Authorised Payment Institution - January 31, 2020
- Virgil Griffith Pleads Innocent in Blockchain North Korea Event Case – Faces Up To 20 Years in Prison if Convicted - January 31, 2020
- University College London Centre for Blockchain Technologies Releases New Report on Supply Chains - January 31, 2020
- World’s Leading Research and Advisory Company Gartner Says Blockchain Smart Contracts Can Increase Corporate Overall Data Quality by 50 Percent - January 31, 2020