SohoMuse, the exclusive networking platform for creative professionals, announced today a partnership with fashion designer Malan Breton to livestream his fall 2017 New York Fashion Week show. The groundbreaking joint venture also includes Tokenly, the Napa Valley based company, incorporating their Blockchain solution for an innovative online shopping experience via SohoMuse.
The first and only portfolio platform and community designed with the specific needs of creative professionals in mind, SohoMuse offers creatives the necessary tools and arena to effectively display their skills, identify new opportunities and collaborate with peer-verified communities across the global creative industries including film, television, music and fashion.
Malan Breton’s show will take place Thursday, September 7th at 2pm and will be visible to a worldwide audience via an embedded link on SohoMuse.com. The Tokenly partnership offers those streaming the show the ability to purchase pieces from Breton’s collection in real-time, directly through SohoMuse.com.
In addition, SohoMuse and Tokenly will be launching the first digital fashion memorabilia as a Blockchain token. All viewers that make a purchase in Malan Breton’s digital marketplace will receive the token, a digital membership and a first-of-its-kind digital collectible, called ‘MALANBRETON’. Registered viewers will also receive a ‘SOHOMUSE’ token. The collectible tokens will offer exclusive future perks such as early access to features, sales and events to recognize their participation in the livestream event.
“SohoMuse was developed to enable and empower creative professionals to collaborate and expand their opportunities for growth” noted SohoMuse Co-Founder, Consuelo Vanderbilt Costin. “By adding Blockchain technology to our comprehensive suite of tools, we are staying true to our mission of offering the best possible tools to fuel our members’ careers. This fashion show collaboration is the first of many exciting and innovative projects we will unveil as SohoMuse continues to grow.”
Malan Breton stated, “The fashion industry is truly a world without borders and, as a designer, my work transcends to a global audience. SohoMuse is an example of that, as I’ve used the platform to source creative talent for the show, including award winning hair stylists and makeup artists, to ultimately curate a world class team. Incorporating cutting edge technology such as SohoMuse and now Blockchain into our industry, and the creative industries overall, is the future of fashion. By aligning with innovators such as SohoMuse and Tokenly, I’m proud to have a first-hand role in the next wave of design and fashion.”
Martin Rerak, Chief Strategy Officer of Tokenly, is also thrilled with the collaboration. \
“Tokenly is excited to work with visionaries SohoMuse and Malan Breton as we begin building the future of creative professionalism by bringing the power back to creative. The tokenization of creative work presents a tremendous opportunity for creatives operating in consumer and commercial segments – not only in terms of addressing existing issues but also in creating new opportunities for collaboration, monetization and engagement.”
While still in beta, SohoMuse is focused on offering a collaborative community for creative professionals. Now, as the platform continues to evolve, the implementation of Blockchain technology will help drive new forms of digital value, ownership and monetization for the creative community and their fans. This partnership with Tokenly will allow SohoMuse members the opportunity to use the platform as a distribution channel where they can not only showcase, but sell their work, thereby creating an additional source of revenue and expanding their opportunities for growth.
To view Malan Breton’s show and the digital marketplace, please visit: malanbreton.sohomuse.com.
- BlockConf DIGITAL Announces Epic 48-hours Online Blockchain Conference - April 7, 2020
- Global Virtual Earth Day Event Planned for April 22nd EST From The Blockchain for Social Impact Coalition - April 7, 2020
- ConsenSys’ Health Division Kicks Off STOP COVID-19 International Ethereum Hackathon – April 13, 2020 - April 7, 2020
- Bitfinex Cryptocurrency Exchange to Offer Staking Rewards Program - April 6, 2020
- European Commission Backed Blockchain Organisation INATBA Joins WEF COVID Action Platform to Address Global Challenges - April 6, 2020
- Blockchain-Fueled Company Mateon Develops Phase 3 Clinical Drug Candidate, Against COVID-19 – OT-101 - April 6, 2020
- US Lawyers Go After Cryptocurrency Ecosystem with Multiple Class Action Suits Against Exchanges and Issuers - April 6, 2020
- Huobi Charity Joins Rally with Blockchain Community in Global Fight Against COVID-19 - April 2, 2020
- Binance Officially Absorbs CoinMarketCap in $400 million deal - April 2, 2020
- RealT Tokenises and Sells USD One Million in Real Estate On Ethereum - March 30, 2020
- IOTA Teams Up with Eclipse Foundation to Work on Decentralised Marketplace and Identity Solutions to Help Fight Pandemic - March 30, 2020
- University of Malta Students Develop and Use Blockchain Voting Application - March 30, 2020
- Japan’s Nomura Securities and BOOSTRY Issue First Blockchain Digital Bond Offering - March 30, 2020
- Opera Rolls out Update and Expansion of its Cryptocurrency-Friendly Browser Blockchain Architecture - March 30, 2020
- Hong Kong Bank Partners with Aegis to Focus On Asset Digitalization Using Blockchain Technology - March 30, 2020
- European Union Looking to Blockchain Technology for Defense? - March 30, 2020
- Tech against Corona (COVID-19) – Dutch Enterprise Blockchain Company TYMLEZ Helps Dutch Government - March 29, 2020
- Microsoft Patents Human Activity Mining for Cryptocurrency Systems – Data Generated Based on Body Activity can be Proof-of-Work - March 27, 2020
- Binance Kicks Off $5 Million Coronavirus Relief Campaign and Donates USD $1 Million - March 27, 2020
- Medici Ventures Keiretsu Companies GrainChain and Symbiont Working Together to Expand Global Operations - March 27, 2020