The partnership means Dash’s accessibility is greatly enhanced for consumers with pre-established bank accounts and debit/credit cards in most countries around the world, including 20 US states.
CEX is a FinCEN registered and PCI DSS compliant exchange and broker, allowing users the ability to trade between several digital currencies and fiat pairs, as well as buy and sell digital currencies online via bank transfers or verified bank cards.
CEO of Dash Core Ryan Taylor said:
“CEX.IO has a long and respected track record operating in the digital currency space. Their team is highly focused on the safety, stability, and legal compliance of its platform. For Dash users and traders, the integration into CEX.IO represents another great option for them to acquire Dash through bank transfers or with payment cards from a significant number of countries. The site’s “Buy / Sell” feature makes acquiring Dash as easy as making a typical online purchase. We are especially proud to see Dash added as the latest digital currency on CEX.IO’s platform, as they are very selective about the currencies they choose to add. For me, it further validates that Dash is now clearly among the few digital currencies that are relevant for consumers.”
CEX.IO has over one million registered users, and grew rapidly in popularity due to its market low credit fees and free bank transfers.
CEO of CEX.IO Alex Lutskevych said:
“We see Dash as a top rated digital currency so it was really only a matter of time before we joined forces. We really respect the fact that Dash is based on a real decentralized ledger and has such a strong core team and growing community. Dash also features a two tier architecture of PrivateSend, InstantSend, decentralized governance and a budget system. It’s obvious that Dash matures fast. Most importantly, Dash’s InstantSend function is incredibly impressive; in my opinion it has already paved the way for and surpassed Bitcoin’s Lightning Network, which will allow for faster Bitcoin transactions to take place. Dash are true standard setters.”
From today, CEX.IO will allow users to deposit fiat via credit card or a bank transfer and then use the trading platform to buy or sell or trade against other currencies. Fast withdrawals of USD, EUR, GBP to credit or debit cards will also be available. Soon, CEX.IO will add ‘bundles,’ so that users can seamlessly purchase Dash in $100, $200 or $500 increments via credit or debit cards.
“The main deterrent of digital currency to typical investors is time and cost issues associated with access. To buy most digital currencies, people usually need to make a double exchange, for example; like fiat to bitcoin, and then bitcoin to Dash, and it can take an eternity for both transactions to settle. We have solved that dilemma. Greater access to Dash means more adoption, and more ways people can spend it on everyday goods and services or save it. More adoption means more popularity. And more popularity means more value,” Lutskevych said.
Dash is the leading e-commerce and payments-focused digital currency, and the rising alternative to bitcoin. With over 1000% year over year growth in both value and trading volume since 2015, Dash has been consistently ranked in the top ten digital currencies by market capitalization and only one of the few offering safe, decentralized financial solutions to real world problems.
Dash offers a form of money that is portable, inexpensive, divisible, and fast. It can be spent easily and instantly online at merchants across the globe, at much lower fees than credit and debit cards. With over 50 members on the development team and a unique blockchain mining and treasury model, Dash is the only major self-funded, self-governed organization in the cryptocurrency industry. This allows for constant development and funding for the entire project so community members can upload and vote on proposals, and if they are approved, they are paid for directly from the blockchain. Dash plans to unveil their landmark product Dash Evolution, the industry’s first easy to use decentralized payments platform by May 2018.
Established in 2013 as the first cloud mining provider, CEX.IO has become a multi-functional cryptocurrency exchange, trusted by over one million users. CEX.IO offers cross-platform trading via website, mobile app, WebSocket, REST API and FIX protocol, providing access to high liquidity orderbook for top currency pairs on the market.
Instant Bitcoin and Ethereum buying and selling is available via a simplified bundle interface. The exchange has developed a multi-level account system with individual approach to each customer, from Bitcoin beginners to institutional traders. Worldwide coverage, multiple payment options, and 24/7 support are accompanied by time-proven platform stability that guarantees safety of assets and data.
- Dubai Property Giant Emaar to Launch Blockchain-Based Rewards and Loyalty Ecosystem - October 17, 2019
- World’s Largest Cryptocurrency-Fueled Darknet Child Pornography Website Hammered – 300+Busted - October 17, 2019
- Wanxiang Blockchain and PlatON Launch Consortium Blockchain Infrastructure in China - October 7, 2019
- PayPal Quits Facebook Cryptocurrency Project Libra - October 7, 2019
- Walmart To Use Blockchain For Shrimp - October 7, 2019
- Channel Tools adds Blockchain-Driven Verification Service Evident Proof To It’s Kit - October 7, 2019
- Zuckerberg Under Intense Pressure to Testify to US Congress about Libra - October 4, 2019
- Report: Canadian Blockchain Industry Has Some of The Highest Paid Workers in the Country - October 4, 2019
- Bavarian Company RISE Wealth Technologies with Houston-based Entoro, Launching Largest European STO to Date at USD$120 million - October 4, 2019
- October Launch Confirmation for Telegram Open Network (TON) - October 4, 2019
- Liechtenstein Parliament Passes Blockchain Act - October 4, 2019
- Pioneer of Blockchain Certification For The Visual Arts Verisart, Raises $2.5 million in Series Seed Funding - October 4, 2019
- Uruguayan Digital Party to Embrace Æternity Blockchain Technology For Member Voting - October 3, 2019
- Decentralized Trading Technology Startup Vega Raises $5 Million Seed – Pantera Capital Leads Oversubscribed Round - October 3, 2019
- Malta-Based OKEx Kicks Off Global Compliance Standards Initiative for Cryptocurrency Exchanges - October 3, 2019
- Dama Financial and Helix TCS Establish First Blockchain-Fueled, Complaint Cannabis Marketplace - October 3, 2019
- New Digital Rights Law Enacted in Russia – Establishes Basic Definition Of Tokens And Governs Smart Contracts - October 2, 2019
- Six major Japanese Brokerage Firms Establish Japan Security Token Offering Association - October 2, 2019
- Vancouver’s BIGG Digital Assets Cuts Deal with US Federal Government Agency - October 2, 2019
- æternity Teams Up with Uruguay Can to Track Cannabis Production on the Blockchain - October 2, 2019