SmartOne, based in Lichtenstein, has been working to solve the problem of a lack of access to suitable legal services for the crypto community. The result of their work is LEGAL, a new Ethereum-based token that operates the SmartOne Protocol.
LEGAL provides discounted access to a marketplace that works for the crypto community by making legal services both easily accessible and suitable for Blockchain-based businesses.
“SmartOne and the LEGAL token represent an enormous step forward for the legal sector,” said Prof. Thomas Fischer, Foundation Council President of SmartOne.
“Until the launch of LEGAL and the SmartOne marketplace, the crypto community was not being properly served by the legal profession and this was creating problems, particularly in regard to regulatory and compliance matters.”
“By creating a legal marketplace that offers services to the crypto community in a format that works for them, SmartOne is solving a problem that had the potential to stunt the growth of Blockchain-based services.”
“We’re looking forward to a successful Token Generating Event in October 2017 and are very excited about the potential for SmartOne and LEGAL tokens to shape the legal profession for decades to come.”
By providing access to “crypto-friendly” legal, regulatory and compliance services, SmartOne believes that crypto enterprises will now be able to satisfy the requirements of the financial services markets. In turn, this will help them gain access to the funding they need to become successful businesses.
As SmartOne prepares for LEGAL’s token generating event, its longer term aims include the creation of an entire eco-system that will serve to promote research and development activities connected to the SmartOne protocol.
The SmartOne Foundation, LEGAL and the SmartOne Protocol
The LEGAL token lies at the heart of the SmartOne ecosystem. Its main roles are to provide memberships and serving as a license to use the SmartOne protocols, which enable token holders to access legal services, including the common regulatory requirements of Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Know Your Client (KYC) processes, through Blockchain technology.
The tiered membership system will provide holders of LEGAL with a range of benefits including discounted access to legal services and selected future token launches carried out by SmartOne, as well as free access to premium services such as SmartOne’s TGE analysis.
In the coming months, SmartOne will also launch a risk ratings system for crypto assets that will help facilitate the entrance of institutional investors into the Blockchain market by providing a level of confidence in the security of new token launches.
Underpinning the SmartOne protocol, the LEGAL token and the SmartOne ecosystem, is the SmartOne Foundation, a charitable organisation established in Liechtenstein with the intention of serving both as a provider of legal services to TGE organizers and financial institutions, and as an umbrella organization for the promotion of R&D activities connected to the SmartOne protocol.
A highly experienced team
SmartOne and the LEGAL token have been designed and created by a highly experienced team of financial, legal and technology experts based in Zug (Switzerland) and Liechtenstein.
The team’s members bring together expertise that gives them a deep understanding of the challenges faced by many crypto enterprises including the legal, regulatory and compliance issues that have, until the launch of LEGAL, proved to be such an obstacle to the successful development of the Blockchain sector.
Proven track record and partners
To deliver the legal services that the crypto community needs, SmartOne has partnered with SKUANI, a successful legal services marketplace; NextLex, a developer of cloud-based process automation software for documents and contracts. NextLex simplifies complex decision-making processes and implements risk management and compliance protocols.
SmartOne is also partnered with LegalOne, Switzerland’s first digital law firm, providing robust legal opinion for the implementation and analysis of TGE’s, thereby enabling crypto enterprises to launch with solid legal foundations.
Together these businesses lay the foundations for the revolution in legal services that is promised by SmartOne’s success.
SmartOne was officially launched on 30th August 2017 at Liechtenstein’s 7th Blockchain Meetup, held in Vaduz.
- Zug, Switzerland, To Pilot Blockchain-Based Voting Pilot - June 30, 2018
- UC Berkeley Opens New Blockchain Lab – Steve Chen Appointed to Co-Lead Newly Formed Berkeley Blockchain Lab - December 10, 2017
- Peter Vessenes Announces Deluge Network To Support a Safe and Direct Way to Contribute Bitcoin Directly to ICOs - December 5, 2017
- EXMO Launches Token Sale with Blockstarter’s ICO Solution - December 5, 2017
- AdHive, A Blockchain-Based Native Advertising Platform, Engages with WINGS DAO Platform - December 5, 2017
- Perkins Coie Adds SEC Attorney in San Francisco with Fintech and Blockchain Experience - December 5, 2017
- Cryptocurrency Monero Announces Breakthrough Online Shopping Initiative Featuring Top Global Artists’ Music and Merchandise - December 5, 2017
- Bitcoin for a ‘bit’ of Caribbean paradise - December 5, 2017
- With the Launch of SunCoin, Solar Bankers Takes On the World’s Energy Giants - December 4, 2017
- Blockchain News Is Merging With Token Report - November 30, 2017
- Mira launches Pre-ICO for Mira – an Easy and Convenient Way to Buy, Store and Send Cryptocurrency - November 23, 2017
- Dash and KuvaCash Partner to Fight Inflation in Zimbabwe with Cryptocurrency - November 22, 2017
- INS Ecosystem Partners with Ambrosus to Overhaul the Grocery Supply Chain - November 22, 2017
- Global Debt Registry Unveils Collateral Pledge Blockchain Proof of Concept - November 22, 2017
- Ripple Appoints Former New York State Superintendent of Financial Services Benjamin Lawsky to Its Board and Ron Will as CFO - November 22, 2017
- Advised by the Co-Founders of YouTube and Twitch, Theta Announces a Blockchain-based Video Delivery Network - November 22, 2017
- Modex adds top advisor from Google ahead of ICO - November 22, 2017
- Decentralized Ad Exchange AdEx Partners with INK to Handle the World’s First Blockchain-based Ad Auction - November 22, 2017
- Zilliqa Lowers Funding Cap Despite Heavy Demand from Investors - November 22, 2017
- Health Startup Etheal Combines Blockchain Technology with Micro-Incentives to Build a Peer-Reviewed Global List of Health Professionals - November 22, 2017
- Bitquence Rebrands as Ethos.io, Charting a Course to Unlock Crypto and the Future of Investment for the Masses - November 22, 2017
- Eidoo Introduces User Friendly ICO Engine – Allowing Crypto Startups To Launch And Manage Their Own ICOs For Fundraising On The Blockchain - November 22, 2017
- Simdaq Launches Social Platform for Democratisation and Development of Cryptocurrency Trading - November 22, 2017
- Gameflip Shatters FLIP Pre-Sale Goals, Sets Sights on December 4, 2017 ICO - November 22, 2017
- Golden Alliance Gold Mining Launches Token Sale - November 22, 2017
- Genaro and Storj Labs Announce Collaboration and Product Integration - November 22, 2017
- Metal (MTL) Now Available on the Chinese Cryptocurrency Exchange - November 22, 2017
- Mark.space & Jaguar Land Rover Announce Cooperation - November 22, 2017
- Exscudo – EON Testnet Was Successfully Updated - November 22, 2017
- Valorem Foundation Launches All-new Cryptocurrency Platform - November 22, 2017
- WAX Partners with Xsolla to Offer Its Platform to More Than 2,000 Video Games - November 22, 2017
- Brave expands Basic Attention Token platform to YouTube - November 22, 2017
- Narrative Launches Blockchain Based Social Network That Puts Revenue In Your Pocket, Not Mark Zuckerberg’s - November 22, 2017
- Gladius Uses Blockchain and Spare Bandwidth to Revolutionize Cyber Security - November 22, 2017
- Indorse Announces Partnership with App Store Cryptocurrency, AppCoins, ahead of MVP Launch - November 22, 2017
- Secutix And The Paléo Festival Nyon Announce The Success Of Their Blockchain Pilot Project - November 22, 2017
- ING launches major addition to blockchain technology: Zero-Knowledge Range Proof solution - November 22, 2017
- Cofound.it Announces Teams Participating in Upcoming Live Crowdsale Event - November 22, 2017
- PUBLIQ goes public: The blockchain and AI company that fights fake news announces the start of its Initial Token Offering - November 22, 2017
- Blockchain for Business SophiaTX Reveals New Details of Platform; Confirms Date for Token Generation Event - November 22, 2017
- BCShop.io Launches Partner Program - November 22, 2017
- World’s First Social Entrepreneurship Platform Moms Avenue Challenges Etsy by Gearing Up With Blockchain - November 21, 2017
- WAX Partners with Xsolla to Offer Its Platform to More Than 2,000 Video Games - November 20, 2017
- Pundi X integrates NEM blockchain to Bring Cryptocurrency Payments Into Retail Stores - November 20, 2017
- Fujitsu Develops Security Technology to Safely Connect Blockchains - November 20, 2017
- Jibrel Network Announces a Highly Successful Pre-sale Round - November 20, 2017
- KRAFTWERK on Blockchain - November 20, 2017
- MintHealth: Empowering Patients to Take Control of their Health and Data via Blockchain Technology - November 20, 2017
- IBM Completes PoC Of Blockchain-based Shared KYC With Deutsche Bank, HSBC, MUFG And Cargill, IBM Treasuries - November 20, 2017
- LetsEnhance.io to process images on Neuromation Platform - November 20, 2017