Blockchain-fuelled public opinion poll startup Clearpoll have launched their pre-ico and contributors are able to purchase POLL tokens at a heavily discounted rate.
The tokens have clearly utility value as they will be required for subscriptions to ClearPoll Plus, a subscription based service offering advanced metrics data. Tokens will also be required for purchasing advertising space within the ClearPoll app.
ClearPoll Director Daniel Abela said:
“In recent times, we’ve noticed that public opinion is being misrepresented and even fabricated by much of the media. This is by design, to support various agendas or simply to create headlines. We’ve decided to do something about this problem, and the solution is clear. Decentralised voting and poll results will remove the ability for anyone to tamper with or hide real public opinion.”
ClearPoll is a unique project, offering a social hub for users to browse for polls, vote securely and have their votes stored on the blockchain. The advantage of this is clear – no individual or corporation can tamper with or censor poll results. This results in a great understanding of public opinion on important issues such as political and human rights. But it’s not all serious – users can also vote on entertainment, sport and many other poll categories.
There are several key features of ClearPoll that set it apart from other polling options:
• Blockchain technology removes control from corporations or even the site owners. Not even the ClearPoll staff can censor or change the poll results.
• A true social hub where users can vote, view and socially share results.
• An easy to use app and desktop platform, ensuring anyone who has a device will be able to vote on their chosen topics without difficulty. No blockchain understanding is required.
About ClearPoll: ClearPoll is an Australian company, dedicated to providing innovative and intuitive apps. With an enthusiastic and highly capable team, they have the ability to turn big ideas into great products. The ClearPoll directors have previously designed and released mobile apps with over 10 million users worldwide.
If you’d like to support ClearPoll, please visit their website at https://www.clearpoll.io
- Archax Opts for R3’s Corda for Digital Exchange DLT Infrastructure - October 18, 2019
- Dubai Property Giant Emaar to Launch Blockchain-Based Rewards and Loyalty Ecosystem - October 17, 2019
- World’s Largest Cryptocurrency-Fueled Darknet Child Pornography Website Hammered – 300+Busted - October 17, 2019
- Wanxiang Blockchain and PlatON Launch Consortium Blockchain Infrastructure in China - October 7, 2019
- PayPal Quits Facebook Cryptocurrency Project Libra - October 7, 2019
- Walmart To Use Blockchain For Shrimp - October 7, 2019
- Channel Tools adds Blockchain-Driven Verification Service Evident Proof To It’s Kit - October 7, 2019
- Zuckerberg Under Intense Pressure to Testify to US Congress about Libra - October 4, 2019
- Report: Canadian Blockchain Industry Has Some of The Highest Paid Workers in the Country - October 4, 2019
- Bavarian Company RISE Wealth Technologies with Houston-based Entoro, Launching Largest European STO to Date at USD$120 million - October 4, 2019
- October Launch Confirmation for Telegram Open Network (TON) - October 4, 2019
- Liechtenstein Parliament Passes Blockchain Act - October 4, 2019
- Pioneer of Blockchain Certification For The Visual Arts Verisart, Raises $2.5 million in Series Seed Funding - October 4, 2019
- Uruguayan Digital Party to Embrace Æternity Blockchain Technology For Member Voting - October 3, 2019
- Decentralized Trading Technology Startup Vega Raises $5 Million Seed – Pantera Capital Leads Oversubscribed Round - October 3, 2019
- Malta-Based OKEx Kicks Off Global Compliance Standards Initiative for Cryptocurrency Exchanges - October 3, 2019
- Dama Financial and Helix TCS Establish First Blockchain-Fueled, Complaint Cannabis Marketplace - October 3, 2019
- New Digital Rights Law Enacted in Russia – Establishes Basic Definition Of Tokens And Governs Smart Contracts - October 2, 2019
- Six major Japanese Brokerage Firms Establish Japan Security Token Offering Association - October 2, 2019
- Vancouver’s BIGG Digital Assets Cuts Deal with US Federal Government Agency - October 2, 2019