Blockchain-fuelled public opinion poll startup Clearpoll have launched their pre-ico and contributors are able to purchase POLL tokens at a heavily discounted rate.
The tokens have clearly utility value as they will be required for subscriptions to ClearPoll Plus, a subscription based service offering advanced metrics data. Tokens will also be required for purchasing advertising space within the ClearPoll app.
ClearPoll Director Daniel Abela said:
“In recent times, we’ve noticed that public opinion is being misrepresented and even fabricated by much of the media. This is by design, to support various agendas or simply to create headlines. We’ve decided to do something about this problem, and the solution is clear. Decentralised voting and poll results will remove the ability for anyone to tamper with or hide real public opinion.”
ClearPoll is a unique project, offering a social hub for users to browse for polls, vote securely and have their votes stored on the blockchain. The advantage of this is clear – no individual or corporation can tamper with or censor poll results. This results in a great understanding of public opinion on important issues such as political and human rights. But it’s not all serious – users can also vote on entertainment, sport and many other poll categories.
There are several key features of ClearPoll that set it apart from other polling options:
• Blockchain technology removes control from corporations or even the site owners. Not even the ClearPoll staff can censor or change the poll results.
• A true social hub where users can vote, view and socially share results.
• An easy to use app and desktop platform, ensuring anyone who has a device will be able to vote on their chosen topics without difficulty. No blockchain understanding is required.
About ClearPoll: ClearPoll is an Australian company, dedicated to providing innovative and intuitive apps. With an enthusiastic and highly capable team, they have the ability to turn big ideas into great products. The ClearPoll directors have previously designed and released mobile apps with over 10 million users worldwide.
If you’d like to support ClearPoll, please visit their website at https://www.clearpoll.io
- Polkadot Cuts Deal with Blockchain – 41M Wallets to get Polkadot.Network DOTS - August 20, 2019
- David Chaum’s New Quantum-Resistant Digital Currency, Praxxis, Has Arrived - August 20, 2019
- New Satoshi on the Block Plans a ‘Reveal’ – Bitcoin Community Responds - August 19, 2019
- Binance Announces Open Blockchain Project ‘Venus’ – Calls on Governments, Companies and Organizations to Develop Localized Stablecoins - August 19, 2019
- Blockchain-Fueled VeganNation raises $10 million for Vegan Global Marketplace - August 19, 2019
- Fight to Flame – Mike Tyson Denies Issuing Token and Working With Fight2Fame - August 17, 2019
- Bitcoin Wealth is Almost 50 Times More Concentrated than Global Wealth According to PARSIQ Research - August 16, 2019
- Graph Blockchain Signs LOI to Acquire Cyberanking Ltd. an Esports Company - August 16, 2019
- Blockchain Moves Into The US’s Largest Oil Fields With Data Gumbo - August 16, 2019
- BlockStar Teams Up With Cycling Apparel Brand De Marchi to Auction Fausto Coppi’s Cycling Jersey - August 16, 2019
- Zcoin Available to Five Million Merchants in Thailand - August 16, 2019
- Republic Partners with Althea to Launch First-Ever Compliant Security Airdrop for Retail Investors in the U.S. and Abroad - August 14, 2019
- Mark Cuban’s Dallas Mavericks Basketball Team Join Up With Bitpay To Accept Bitcoin For Tickets And Gear - August 14, 2019
- Mike Tyson Launches Fight to Fame – Crypto-Driven, Blockchain-Fueled Fighter Booster - August 14, 2019
- Blox Survey: Ninety-Five Percent of US CPAs Believe Clients are Not Disclosing All their Digital Assets and Transactions - August 13, 2019
- New Zealand Allows for Employee Payments to be Made in Cryptocurrency - August 13, 2019
- USA SEC Postpones Decision on Three Bitcoin ETFs - August 13, 2019
- Cryptocurrency Thefts, Scams and Fraud May Exceed $4.3 Billion For 2019 - August 12, 2019
- China’s Central Bank Gears Up to Launch it’s Own Cryptocurrency - August 12, 2019
- Overstock: Retail Traders Can Now Invest in STOs at tZERO - August 9, 2019