The award-winning fintech social payments app company Moneymailme has announced that Modex — its smart contract marketplace — will open to a wider participation base with its much-anticipated ICO scheduled for early October.
Modex aims to bridge the gap between businesses and developers, in order to vastly accelerate global adoption of Blockchain technology. Given the emerging norm for ‘borderless’ transactions, distributed ledger technology (aka the Blockchain) has opened the door for a new world of “data exchange”, facilitated through Smart Contracts.
Mihai Ivascu, Moneymailme CEO and founder, stated in London: “Moneymailme’s next chapter centres on Modex Smart Contract Marketplace, the infrastructure needed to integrate Blockchain capabilities with apps like ours. The fact that we’ll be packaging and delivering the platform with our financial partners who’ve developed practical uses for the tool in the UK and rest of Europe is really exciting. Modex is a game-changer.”
Designed to serve as a central hub for multiple 3rd party applications and web platforms to plugin with and deploy smart contracts, Modex Marketplace will incorporate significant advantages for consumer adoption, enterprise cost savings, developer tools, community trust & engagement, IP protection, and revenue opportunities for developers, all centered around our smart contract ecosystem.
The infrastructure will initially be built on top of the Ethereum Blockchain protocol and will eventually incorporate emergent protocols that also support smart contracts. Ethereum is by far the most trusted, and widely used smart contract platform making it an obvious place to start.
The Modex team brings together some of the most experienced individuals from across Europe, North America, and Asia with specialized talent in financial, security and Blockchain development, and senior experience at Fortune 100 companies such as Oracle, and IBM. The team is tasked with building a one-stop solution for value- based transactions within the Modex ecosystem. This includes an all-in-one stop for developers and buyers of Blockchain-based smart contracts, and an infrastructure to facilitate widespread deployment.
Strategically timed for an October opening, the Modex ICO will last for 30 days or until its cap is reached, which may be as short as three days according to some experts in initial coin offerings. Precise dates will be announced shortly. Modex implementation is programmed to begin in late December 2017 with the official launch in Q1 of 2018.
- Wanxiang Blockchain and PlatON Launch Consortium Blockchain Infrastructure in China - October 7, 2019
- PayPal Quits Facebook Cryptocurrency Project Libra - October 7, 2019
- Walmart To Use Blockchain For Shrimp - October 7, 2019
- Channel Tools adds Blockchain-Driven Verification Service Evident Proof To It’s Kit - October 7, 2019
- Zuckerberg Under Intense Pressure to Testify to US Congress about Libra - October 4, 2019
- Report: Canadian Blockchain Industry Has Some of The Highest Paid Workers in the Country - October 4, 2019
- Bavarian Company RISE Wealth Technologies with Houston-based Entoro, Launching Largest European STO to Date at USD$120 million - October 4, 2019
- October Launch Confirmation for Telegram Open Network (TON) - October 4, 2019
- Liechtenstein Parliament Passes Blockchain Act - October 4, 2019
- Pioneer of Blockchain Certification For The Visual Arts Verisart, Raises $2.5 million in Series Seed Funding - October 4, 2019
- Uruguayan Digital Party to Embrace Æternity Blockchain Technology For Member Voting - October 3, 2019
- Decentralized Trading Technology Startup Vega Raises $5 Million Seed – Pantera Capital Leads Oversubscribed Round - October 3, 2019
- Malta-Based OKEx Kicks Off Global Compliance Standards Initiative for Cryptocurrency Exchanges - October 3, 2019
- Dama Financial and Helix TCS Establish First Blockchain-Fueled, Complaint Cannabis Marketplace - October 3, 2019
- New Digital Rights Law Enacted in Russia – Establishes Basic Definition Of Tokens And Governs Smart Contracts - October 2, 2019
- Six major Japanese Brokerage Firms Establish Japan Security Token Offering Association - October 2, 2019
- Vancouver’s BIGG Digital Assets Cuts Deal with US Federal Government Agency - October 2, 2019
- æternity Teams Up with Uruguay Can to Track Cannabis Production on the Blockchain - October 2, 2019
- Streamr Launches Global Pub/Sub Network For Machine Data - October 2, 2019
- SEC Orders Blockone to Pay $24 Million Fine for Unregistered ICO - October 2, 2019