The award-winning fintech social payments app company Moneymailme has announced that Modex — its smart contract marketplace — will open to a wider participation base with its much-anticipated ICO scheduled for early October.
Modex aims to bridge the gap between businesses and developers, in order to vastly accelerate global adoption of Blockchain technology. Given the emerging norm for ‘borderless’ transactions, distributed ledger technology (aka the Blockchain) has opened the door for a new world of “data exchange”, facilitated through Smart Contracts.
Mihai Ivascu, Moneymailme CEO and founder, stated in London: “Moneymailme’s next chapter centres on Modex Smart Contract Marketplace, the infrastructure needed to integrate Blockchain capabilities with apps like ours. The fact that we’ll be packaging and delivering the platform with our financial partners who’ve developed practical uses for the tool in the UK and rest of Europe is really exciting. Modex is a game-changer.”
Designed to serve as a central hub for multiple 3rd party applications and web platforms to plugin with and deploy smart contracts, Modex Marketplace will incorporate significant advantages for consumer adoption, enterprise cost savings, developer tools, community trust & engagement, IP protection, and revenue opportunities for developers, all centered around our smart contract ecosystem.
The infrastructure will initially be built on top of the Ethereum Blockchain protocol and will eventually incorporate emergent protocols that also support smart contracts. Ethereum is by far the most trusted, and widely used smart contract platform making it an obvious place to start.
The Modex team brings together some of the most experienced individuals from across Europe, North America, and Asia with specialized talent in financial, security and Blockchain development, and senior experience at Fortune 100 companies such as Oracle, and IBM. The team is tasked with building a one-stop solution for value- based transactions within the Modex ecosystem. This includes an all-in-one stop for developers and buyers of Blockchain-based smart contracts, and an infrastructure to facilitate widespread deployment.
Strategically timed for an October opening, the Modex ICO will last for 30 days or until its cap is reached, which may be as short as three days according to some experts in initial coin offerings. Precise dates will be announced shortly. Modex implementation is programmed to begin in late December 2017 with the official launch in Q1 of 2018.
- New Satoshi on the Block Plans a ‘Reveal’ – Bitcoin Community Responds - August 19, 2019
- Binance Announces Open Blockchain Project ‘Venus’ – Calls on Governments, Companies and Organizations to Develop Localized Stablecoins - August 19, 2019
- Blockchain-Fueled VeganNation raises $10 million for Vegan Global Marketplace - August 19, 2019
- Fight to Flame – Mike Tyson Denies Issuing Token and Working With Fight2Fame - August 17, 2019
- Bitcoin Wealth is Almost 50 Times More Concentrated than Global Wealth According to PARSIQ Research - August 16, 2019
- Graph Blockchain Signs LOI to Acquire Cyberanking Ltd. an Esports Company - August 16, 2019
- Blockchain Moves Into The US’s Largest Oil Fields With Data Gumbo - August 16, 2019
- BlockStar Teams Up With Cycling Apparel Brand De Marchi to Auction Fausto Coppi’s Cycling Jersey - August 16, 2019
- Zcoin Available to Five Million Merchants in Thailand - August 16, 2019
- Republic Partners with Althea to Launch First-Ever Compliant Security Airdrop for Retail Investors in the U.S. and Abroad - August 14, 2019
- Mark Cuban’s Dallas Mavericks Basketball Team Join Up With Bitpay To Accept Bitcoin For Tickets And Gear - August 14, 2019
- Mike Tyson Launches Fight to Fame – Crypto-Driven, Blockchain-Fueled Fighter Booster - August 14, 2019
- Blox Survey: Ninety-Five Percent of US CPAs Believe Clients are Not Disclosing All their Digital Assets and Transactions - August 13, 2019
- New Zealand Allows for Employee Payments to be Made in Cryptocurrency - August 13, 2019
- USA SEC Postpones Decision on Three Bitcoin ETFs - August 13, 2019
- Cryptocurrency Thefts, Scams and Fraud May Exceed $4.3 Billion For 2019 - August 12, 2019
- China’s Central Bank Gears Up to Launch it’s Own Cryptocurrency - August 12, 2019
- Overstock: Retail Traders Can Now Invest in STOs at tZERO - August 9, 2019
- Merj Rolls Out The First-ever Official Listing Of A Tokenized Security On A Regulated National Stock Exchange - August 9, 2019
- Commerzbank And Daimler Trucks Test Machine-to-machine Payments On Blockchain - August 9, 2019