The award-winning fintech social payments app company Moneymailme has announced that Modex — its smart contract marketplace — will open to a wider participation base with its much-anticipated ICO scheduled for early October.
Modex aims to bridge the gap between businesses and developers, in order to vastly accelerate global adoption of Blockchain technology. Given the emerging norm for ‘borderless’ transactions, distributed ledger technology (aka the Blockchain) has opened the door for a new world of “data exchange”, facilitated through Smart Contracts.
Mihai Ivascu, Moneymailme CEO and founder, stated in London: “Moneymailme’s next chapter centres on Modex Smart Contract Marketplace, the infrastructure needed to integrate Blockchain capabilities with apps like ours. The fact that we’ll be packaging and delivering the platform with our financial partners who’ve developed practical uses for the tool in the UK and rest of Europe is really exciting. Modex is a game-changer.”
Designed to serve as a central hub for multiple 3rd party applications and web platforms to plugin with and deploy smart contracts, Modex Marketplace will incorporate significant advantages for consumer adoption, enterprise cost savings, developer tools, community trust & engagement, IP protection, and revenue opportunities for developers, all centered around our smart contract ecosystem.
The infrastructure will initially be built on top of the Ethereum Blockchain protocol and will eventually incorporate emergent protocols that also support smart contracts. Ethereum is by far the most trusted, and widely used smart contract platform making it an obvious place to start.
The Modex team brings together some of the most experienced individuals from across Europe, North America, and Asia with specialized talent in financial, security and Blockchain development, and senior experience at Fortune 100 companies such as Oracle, and IBM. The team is tasked with building a one-stop solution for value- based transactions within the Modex ecosystem. This includes an all-in-one stop for developers and buyers of Blockchain-based smart contracts, and an infrastructure to facilitate widespread deployment.
Strategically timed for an October opening, the Modex ICO will last for 30 days or until its cap is reached, which may be as short as three days according to some experts in initial coin offerings. Precise dates will be announced shortly. Modex implementation is programmed to begin in late December 2017 with the official launch in Q1 of 2018.
- Blockchain-Based Travala.com Teams Up with Dash For Hotel Booking Payments - July 18, 2019
- SEC And FINRA Approves First Reg A+ Token Offerings - July 18, 2019
- Tokinex Tolken Sale Sells out in 35 Seconds - July 18, 2019
- 18 Organisations Launch The Convergence Alliance To Enable A New Open Data Economy Built On The Decentralized Web - July 9, 2019
- Bittrex Acquires Tradedash - July 3, 2019
- Korea’s Cube Systems Rolls Out New Blockchain eCommerce Platform - July 3, 2019
- Clinlogix Joins ALTEN Calsoft in Launching Blockchain for Clinical Trials - July 3, 2019
- Binance Charity forms alliance with 46 companies to unveil a stablecoin for the alleviation of period poverty - July 3, 2019
- Nestlé Breaks from IBM Food Trust Blockchain Group for New Milk Supply Chain Trial - July 3, 2019
- Tokeny Solutions Digital Asset Platform Gets €5 Million Backing from Euronext - July 3, 2019
- Blockchain Venture Capital Funding Reaches $822 Million in 2019 - July 1, 2019
- Toronto’s Creative Destruction Lab Joins Facebook’s Libra Association - June 19, 2019
- Australia’s Power Ledger to bring P2P Energy Trading to Austria - June 19, 2019
- Litecoin Foundation Teams Up With Bibox And Ternio On Special Edition Litecoin Debitcard - June 19, 2019
- US Legislators Call for Halt to Facebook’s Cryptocurrency Plans – And to Face Congress - June 19, 2019
- Hyperledger Welcomes Diverse Line-up of New Members for Identity Project - June 18, 2019
- Facebook Announces Calibra Digital Wallet and Libra Cryptocurrency - June 18, 2019
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction - June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO - June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services - June 3, 2019