Cryptolocator, a new international marketplace for Ethereum trading will begin operations in the middle of October 2017.
Cryptolocator is a free marketplace emphasizing safety and accessibility of users’ transactions, built by an experienced team with background in fintech, blockchain-driven projects and smart-contract development.
The platform will connect parties willing to facilitate altcoin trading, keeping its primary focus on Ethereum. Apart from the usual functions and trading mechanisms with minimal payment method restrictions, users will get access to new trading pairs and a set of service improvements. The inherent p2p approach provides the means to make deals without intermediaries and delays.
The ultimate goal of the project is to make Ethereum trading safer, more convenient and accessible.
Safety of transactions is a priority
Guarantor-service ensures fair deals — the system holds funds for the duration of operation. Users are provided with round-the-clock-support by a qualified team of finance, law, and technical specialists. User data is protected by top-notch security, while all transactions are secured by two-factor authentication and encrypted HTTPS connection. Protection from DDoS-attacks is maintained by the industry leader with a compelling portfolio. The code is audited by an independent expert group.
The first traders on Cryptolocator will get discounted commission fees for the deals made within the first six months after launch. Active users will be able to participate in a bounty program on bitcointalk.org.
The platform development is split into several stages, including smart-contract integration, implementation of blockchain-based rating system, addition of more popular cryptocurrencies and multi-platform availability. The developers are also going to launch a marketplace with the means to trade goods for cryptocurrencies.
- Juventus Become The First Football Club In The World To Be Tokenized - December 3, 2019
- London’s Travala.com Teams Up With Amsterdam’s Booking.com In Massive Crypto Travel Deal - November 28, 2019
- High-Powered Group of Legal Experts Determine Cryptoassets and Smart Contracts Legal Under UK Law - November 21, 2019
- Hyperledger Adds Eight New Members – Rolls out Updates - November 21, 2019
- Failed ICO, Token Sale Project SNIPs Acquired by Sonos for $37.5 Million - November 21, 2019
- Algorand Launches Protocol Upgrade, Setting the Stage for the Next Wave of Distributed App Development - November 21, 2019
- ArcBlock Partners with Ride-Sharing Service GoFun to Develop Services and DApps on Blockchain - November 20, 2019
- Hacktivist Phineas Fisher Cracks Cayman National Bank and Trust – Offers $100,000 Bitcoin/Monero Bounty To Other to Hack Banks, Big Companies - November 20, 2019
- Graph Blockchain to Acquire Shroom Street – Cracking Psychedelics Market - November 20, 2019
- OpEd: Burned By Bitwala – Visa Card Money Gone When Wavecrest Wound Down - November 19, 2019
- Chinese Military Eyes Blockchain Technology for Rewards Programme – Boosting Training and Gamifying System - November 18, 2019
- FinCEN Boss: American Regulators to Strictly Enforce AML in Crypto Industry - November 18, 2019
- Visa’s Rolls Out New Blockchain LucidiTEE – Tackles Concerns related to misuse of sensitive user data, when shared with third-parties. - November 18, 2019
- Utrust Joins Forces with Alternative Airlines for Flight Bookings with Crypto - November 13, 2019
- Dark Web Drug Dealer Pleads Guilty To Using Cryptocurrency to Launder More Than $19 Million - November 13, 2019
- Dutch Police Bust CEO of Blockchain Game Firm, Komodore64 – €78 million Gone? - November 13, 2019
- Celsius Hits over $4 Billion in Crypto Loans – Leading the Industry - November 12, 2019
- Coinbase Introduces Staking Rewards on Tezos - November 6, 2019
- Volvo Cars to implement blockchain traceability of cobalt used in electric car batteries - November 6, 2019
- EU-Funded Acceleration Project, LEDGER, Offering Support Services and Up to €200k Equity-Free for Blockchain Data Governance Projects - November 6, 2019