Cryptolocator, a new international marketplace for Ethereum trading will begin operations in the middle of October 2017.
Cryptolocator is a free marketplace emphasizing safety and accessibility of users’ transactions, built by an experienced team with background in fintech, blockchain-driven projects and smart-contract development.
The platform will connect parties willing to facilitate altcoin trading, keeping its primary focus on Ethereum. Apart from the usual functions and trading mechanisms with minimal payment method restrictions, users will get access to new trading pairs and a set of service improvements. The inherent p2p approach provides the means to make deals without intermediaries and delays.
The ultimate goal of the project is to make Ethereum trading safer, more convenient and accessible.
Safety of transactions is a priority
Guarantor-service ensures fair deals — the system holds funds for the duration of operation. Users are provided with round-the-clock-support by a qualified team of finance, law, and technical specialists. User data is protected by top-notch security, while all transactions are secured by two-factor authentication and encrypted HTTPS connection. Protection from DDoS-attacks is maintained by the industry leader with a compelling portfolio. The code is audited by an independent expert group.
The first traders on Cryptolocator will get discounted commission fees for the deals made within the first six months after launch. Active users will be able to participate in a bounty program on bitcointalk.org.
The platform development is split into several stages, including smart-contract integration, implementation of blockchain-based rating system, addition of more popular cryptocurrencies and multi-platform availability. The developers are also going to launch a marketplace with the means to trade goods for cryptocurrencies.
- Polkadot Cuts Deal with Blockchain – 41M Wallets to get Polkadot.Network DOTS - August 20, 2019
- David Chaum’s New Quantum-Resistant Digital Currency, Praxxis, Has Arrived - August 20, 2019
- New Satoshi on the Block Plans a ‘Reveal’ – Bitcoin Community Responds - August 19, 2019
- Binance Announces Open Blockchain Project ‘Venus’ – Calls on Governments, Companies and Organizations to Develop Localized Stablecoins - August 19, 2019
- Blockchain-Fueled VeganNation raises $10 million for Vegan Global Marketplace - August 19, 2019
- Fight to Flame – Mike Tyson Denies Issuing Token and Working With Fight2Fame - August 17, 2019
- Bitcoin Wealth is Almost 50 Times More Concentrated than Global Wealth According to PARSIQ Research - August 16, 2019
- Graph Blockchain Signs LOI to Acquire Cyberanking Ltd. an Esports Company - August 16, 2019
- Blockchain Moves Into The US’s Largest Oil Fields With Data Gumbo - August 16, 2019
- BlockStar Teams Up With Cycling Apparel Brand De Marchi to Auction Fausto Coppi’s Cycling Jersey - August 16, 2019
- Zcoin Available to Five Million Merchants in Thailand - August 16, 2019
- Republic Partners with Althea to Launch First-Ever Compliant Security Airdrop for Retail Investors in the U.S. and Abroad - August 14, 2019
- Mark Cuban’s Dallas Mavericks Basketball Team Join Up With Bitpay To Accept Bitcoin For Tickets And Gear - August 14, 2019
- Mike Tyson Launches Fight to Fame – Crypto-Driven, Blockchain-Fueled Fighter Booster - August 14, 2019
- Blox Survey: Ninety-Five Percent of US CPAs Believe Clients are Not Disclosing All their Digital Assets and Transactions - August 13, 2019
- New Zealand Allows for Employee Payments to be Made in Cryptocurrency - August 13, 2019
- USA SEC Postpones Decision on Three Bitcoin ETFs - August 13, 2019
- Cryptocurrency Thefts, Scams and Fraud May Exceed $4.3 Billion For 2019 - August 12, 2019
- China’s Central Bank Gears Up to Launch it’s Own Cryptocurrency - August 12, 2019
- Overstock: Retail Traders Can Now Invest in STOs at tZERO - August 9, 2019