Cryptolocator, a new international marketplace for Ethereum trading will begin operations in the middle of October 2017.
Cryptolocator is a free marketplace emphasizing safety and accessibility of users’ transactions, built by an experienced team with background in fintech, blockchain-driven projects and smart-contract development.
The platform will connect parties willing to facilitate altcoin trading, keeping its primary focus on Ethereum. Apart from the usual functions and trading mechanisms with minimal payment method restrictions, users will get access to new trading pairs and a set of service improvements. The inherent p2p approach provides the means to make deals without intermediaries and delays.
The ultimate goal of the project is to make Ethereum trading safer, more convenient and accessible.
Safety of transactions is a priority
Guarantor-service ensures fair deals — the system holds funds for the duration of operation. Users are provided with round-the-clock-support by a qualified team of finance, law, and technical specialists. User data is protected by top-notch security, while all transactions are secured by two-factor authentication and encrypted HTTPS connection. Protection from DDoS-attacks is maintained by the industry leader with a compelling portfolio. The code is audited by an independent expert group.
The first traders on Cryptolocator will get discounted commission fees for the deals made within the first six months after launch. Active users will be able to participate in a bounty program on bitcointalk.org.
The platform development is split into several stages, including smart-contract integration, implementation of blockchain-based rating system, addition of more popular cryptocurrencies and multi-platform availability. The developers are also going to launch a marketplace with the means to trade goods for cryptocurrencies.
- Token Taxonomy Workshop – - January 24, 2020
- Deloitte Bullish on Libra Project in New Report - January 22, 2020
- Busted: SEC Charges Blockchain Marketplace Founder Sergii “Sergey” Grybniak for Fraudulent ICO 2017 - January 22, 2020
- DC Blockchain Advocacy Group US Chamber of Digital Commerce Supports Telegram Vs. SEC Case - January 22, 2020
- BIS Forms New Central Bank Think Tank to Assess National Cryptocurrencies - January 22, 2020
- Bank of England Pondering National Cryptocurrency - January 22, 2020
- Infamous Online Gaming Community Clanbase to Relaunch With Blockchain Technology in 2021 - January 21, 2020
- Chainalysis: 2019 Saw More Cryptocurrency Hacks – Total Amount Stolen From Exchanges Dropped To $283 Million - January 21, 2020
- J. Christopher Giancarlo, former Chairman of the US Commodity Futures Trading Commission - January 21, 2020
- Ethereum Classic Labs Donates $1 Million to UNICEF Innovation Ventures - January 20, 2020
- Busted: SEC and U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of New Jersey Files Lawsuits Against Fraudulent ICO that raised $30 million - January 17, 2020
- Kenya Issues Second ICO Warning After Investors Lose €24+ Million Euro - January 17, 2020
- Neufund Wraps Tokenised Equity Crowdfunding Series B with Greyp Bikes raising €1.4m EUR - January 17, 2020
- U.S. Lawmakers Pondering “Crypto-Currency Act of 2020” - January 17, 2020
- New Blockchain-based Visa Token Service Set To Launch in 2020 – Set to Reach $1 Trillion - January 17, 2020
- Germany’s New Shore Invest Launches STO Ship Financing Platform – Tokenised Fractional Ownership - January 16, 2020
- Open Source Luminary Marc Fleury Enters Crypto Arena with Announcement of New Crypto Asset Class and Continuous Token Offering Sale - January 16, 2020
- UN Warns Public Not To Attend North Korea Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Conference 2020 - January 16, 2020
- Fiat-to-Crypto Gateway Solution, Banxa, Raises $2 Million USD Series A Round Led By NGC Ventures - January 15, 2020
- United Africa Blockchain Association Plans to Fire Up Blockchain Adoption - January 14, 2020