XenonNetwork, an enterprise-scale Blockchain launching in July 2018 will kick off with a massive distribution of their native Xenon (XNN) ERC-20 compatible tokens to over 400,000 active ethereum addresses at the beginning of October.
In addition to this, a similar distribution to bitcoin holders will occur in November, followed by a proof-of-individuality public token distribution from November through to June 2018.
“The EOS project engages a proven team developing the world’s most innovative and high-throughput enterprise Blockchain. However, recent regulatory issues surrounding initial coin offerings in China and the United States, as well as limitations of the crowd-sale distribution model may create potential hurdles for adoption of the project. We present a massively distributed alternative implementation of the EOS project which avoids these limitations,” said Andrew Kong, Cofounder of XenonNetwork.
The organization proposes to distribute the Xenon tokens as follows:
- 30 percent of Xenon tokens will be distributed to ethereum addresses containing more than or equal to 0.1 ether in early October.
- 20 percent of Xenon tokens will be distributed to bitcoin holders based on proof-of-holdings in November.
- A further 20 percent of Xenon tokens will be distributed using proof-of-individuality mechanisms to encourage widespread circulation of the tokens.
In July 2018, these ERC-20 tokens will be redeemable for native tokens on the newly launched Blockchain.
“We believe that distribution and adoption are the most important factors determining the success of a Blockchain project. We are determined to have this token in the hands of as many people as possible at the launch of the Blockchain in 2018.” said Mr Kong.
- Blockchain-Fueled VeganNation raises $10 million for Vegan Global Marketplace - August 19, 2019
- Fight to Flame – Mike Tyson Denies Issuing Token and Working With Fight2Fame - August 17, 2019
- Bitcoin Wealth is Almost 50 Times More Concentrated than Global Wealth According to PARSIQ Research - August 16, 2019
- Graph Blockchain Signs LOI to Acquire Cyberanking Ltd. an Esports Company - August 16, 2019
- Blockchain Moves Into The US’s Largest Oil Fields With Data Gumbo - August 16, 2019
- BlockStar Teams Up With Cycling Apparel Brand De Marchi to Auction Fausto Coppi’s Cycling Jersey - August 16, 2019
- Zcoin Available to Five Million Merchants in Thailand - August 16, 2019
- Republic Partners with Althea to Launch First-Ever Compliant Security Airdrop for Retail Investors in the U.S. and Abroad - August 14, 2019
- Mark Cuban’s Dallas Mavericks Basketball Team Join Up With Bitpay To Accept Bitcoin For Tickets And Gear - August 14, 2019
- Mike Tyson Launches Fight to Fame – Crypto-Driven, Blockchain-Fueled Fighter Booster - August 14, 2019
- Blox Survey: Ninety-Five Percent of US CPAs Believe Clients are Not Disclosing All their Digital Assets and Transactions - August 13, 2019
- New Zealand Allows for Employee Payments to be Made in Cryptocurrency - August 13, 2019
- USA SEC Postpones Decision on Three Bitcoin ETFs - August 13, 2019
- Cryptocurrency Thefts, Scams and Fraud May Exceed $4.3 Billion For 2019 - August 12, 2019
- China’s Central Bank Gears Up to Launch it’s Own Cryptocurrency - August 12, 2019
- Overstock: Retail Traders Can Now Invest in STOs at tZERO - August 9, 2019
- Merj Rolls Out The First-ever Official Listing Of A Tokenized Security On A Regulated National Stock Exchange - August 9, 2019
- Commerzbank And Daimler Trucks Test Machine-to-machine Payments On Blockchain - August 9, 2019
- Africa’s Youth See A Future For Bitcoin Beyond Speculation - August 8, 2019
- Blockchain VR Network Set to Launch - August 8, 2019