XenonNetwork, an enterprise-scale Blockchain launching in July 2018 will kick off with a massive distribution of their native Xenon (XNN) ERC-20 compatible tokens to over 400,000 active ethereum addresses at the beginning of October.
In addition to this, a similar distribution to bitcoin holders will occur in November, followed by a proof-of-individuality public token distribution from November through to June 2018.
“The EOS project engages a proven team developing the world’s most innovative and high-throughput enterprise Blockchain. However, recent regulatory issues surrounding initial coin offerings in China and the United States, as well as limitations of the crowd-sale distribution model may create potential hurdles for adoption of the project. We present a massively distributed alternative implementation of the EOS project which avoids these limitations,” said Andrew Kong, Cofounder of XenonNetwork.
The organization proposes to distribute the Xenon tokens as follows:
- 30 percent of Xenon tokens will be distributed to ethereum addresses containing more than or equal to 0.1 ether in early October.
- 20 percent of Xenon tokens will be distributed to bitcoin holders based on proof-of-holdings in November.
- A further 20 percent of Xenon tokens will be distributed using proof-of-individuality mechanisms to encourage widespread circulation of the tokens.
In July 2018, these ERC-20 tokens will be redeemable for native tokens on the newly launched Blockchain.
“We believe that distribution and adoption are the most important factors determining the success of a Blockchain project. We are determined to have this token in the hands of as many people as possible at the launch of the Blockchain in 2018.” said Mr Kong.
- Archax Opts for R3’s Corda for Digital Exchange DLT Infrastructure - October 18, 2019
- Dubai Property Giant Emaar to Launch Blockchain-Based Rewards and Loyalty Ecosystem - October 17, 2019
- World’s Largest Cryptocurrency-Fueled Darknet Child Pornography Website Hammered – 300+Busted - October 17, 2019
- Wanxiang Blockchain and PlatON Launch Consortium Blockchain Infrastructure in China - October 7, 2019
- PayPal Quits Facebook Cryptocurrency Project Libra - October 7, 2019
- Walmart To Use Blockchain For Shrimp - October 7, 2019
- Channel Tools adds Blockchain-Driven Verification Service Evident Proof To It’s Kit - October 7, 2019
- Zuckerberg Under Intense Pressure to Testify to US Congress about Libra - October 4, 2019
- Report: Canadian Blockchain Industry Has Some of The Highest Paid Workers in the Country - October 4, 2019
- Bavarian Company RISE Wealth Technologies with Houston-based Entoro, Launching Largest European STO to Date at USD$120 million - October 4, 2019
- October Launch Confirmation for Telegram Open Network (TON) - October 4, 2019
- Liechtenstein Parliament Passes Blockchain Act - October 4, 2019
- Pioneer of Blockchain Certification For The Visual Arts Verisart, Raises $2.5 million in Series Seed Funding - October 4, 2019
- Uruguayan Digital Party to Embrace Æternity Blockchain Technology For Member Voting - October 3, 2019
- Decentralized Trading Technology Startup Vega Raises $5 Million Seed – Pantera Capital Leads Oversubscribed Round - October 3, 2019
- Malta-Based OKEx Kicks Off Global Compliance Standards Initiative for Cryptocurrency Exchanges - October 3, 2019
- Dama Financial and Helix TCS Establish First Blockchain-Fueled, Complaint Cannabis Marketplace - October 3, 2019
- New Digital Rights Law Enacted in Russia – Establishes Basic Definition Of Tokens And Governs Smart Contracts - October 2, 2019
- Six major Japanese Brokerage Firms Establish Japan Security Token Offering Association - October 2, 2019
- Vancouver’s BIGG Digital Assets Cuts Deal with US Federal Government Agency - October 2, 2019