David Orban became advisor to Neuromation.io, a distributed synthetic data platform for deep learning applications. David Orban is an investor, entrepreneur, author and thought leader of the global technology landscape, as well as a member of the Faculty of, and Advisor to the Singularity University.
Knowledge mining is the future: the Neuromation Platform will push the limits of the use of synthetic data, by proposing a solution in which perfect labeling is guaranteed by construction: the artificial synthesis of large datasets along with perfectly accurate labels.
Deep learning and knowledge mining employ artificial neural networks of extremely large capacitance and require highly accurate labeling. Collecting large datasets of images, text and sound is easy, but describing and annotating data to make it usable has traditionally been challenging and costly. Crowdsourcing was applied to the problem of dataset creation and labeling a few years ago, employing large numbers of humans to correct mistakes and improve accuracy. It proved slow, expensive and introduced human bias. Besides, there were tasks that humans simply could not perform well, such as estimating distances between objects, quantifying lighting in a scene, accurately translating text, and so on.
“I was impressed by the Neuromation team and offered to become an advisor to the project. There is currently no general tool set available that can help use synthetic data at scale. Neuromation is making a revolution by building a critical component of the budding AI eco-system and plan to capitalize on the first-mover advantage: The Neuromation Platform provides an exchange and an ecosystem where participants can either contribute or purchase the components of an AI model. I hope that together we can make a significant contribution to the growth of the deep learning industry and synergy of Blockchain community”
The purpose of Neuromation is to use distributed computing along with Blockchain proof of work tokens to revolutionize deep learning model development. Neuromation offers a unique solution that unites market resources, the scientific community, commercial and private entities into an integrated marketplace – the Neuromation Platform. To address the most critical issue, Neuromation focuses on synthetic datasets proven to yield compelling results. Using synthetic datasets in machine learning will further decrease the cost and will facilitate widespread AI adoption.
Maxim Prasolov, CEO of Neuromation.io:
“Our strategy is not to develop our platform in isolation, but to work with partners in select industries in order to try to bring our vision organically to life. We are developing “Neuromation Labs” that will develop synthetic data and train deep learning models on live applications. We are glad that David Orban and Singularity University appreciated our strategy of using synthetic datasets in machine learning. Furthermore, it will decrease the cost and and democratize the deep learning industry. I believe we will have a great cooperation with David since he has a vast amount of experience in advising Blockchain startups. Besides our cooperation, together we are planning to develop the Blockchain community: we are donating 10% of our ICO to the development of a Blockchain community”.
- New Zealand’s Cryptopia Exchange Packs It In – Announces Liquidation - May 15, 2019
- Canadian Blockchain Expert Alex Tapscott and NextBlock Global Limited to Pay $1M for Misleading Investors - May 15, 2019
- ObEN Launches AI Newscaster With 3D “Satoshi” Avatar to Deliver Content via PAI News App - May 14, 2019
- Leading Freelance Platform Moonlighting Announces First Blockchain Integration Partner – Teams with HireVibes For EOSIO Solution - May 14, 2019
- Polish-UK Blockchain Company Billon awarded €2 million euro from EU to build DLT Document System - May 14, 2019
- City of Belfast and Colu Team up to Create City Loyalty Token to Boost Local Economy and Environment - May 8, 2019
- Fidelity Investments – to Launch Cryptocurrency Trading Desk Soon – Recent Report Shows Clients Want To Trade Digital Assets - May 8, 2019
- Consensys Accelerates Blockchain Investment Portfolio, Consolidates Investment Arms - May 8, 2019
- IBM to Track Fresh Shrimp on the Blockchain - May 8, 2019
- Binance Cryptocurrency Exchange Hacked for 7000 BTC (USD $40 million) - May 8, 2019
- Gate.io Reports Success on First Three Successful IEO Projects - May 8, 2019
- Deloitte and RIDDLE&CODE expand partnership to enable the Token Economy - May 8, 2019
- Alprockz Partners with Fusion Foundation to Accelerate Swiss Franc-backed Stablecoin - May 6, 2019
- Major Canadian Banks Choose Blockchain Solution for Identity Verification - May 6, 2019
- Big Pharma Giant Pfizer and Others Join Life Sciences and Healthcare Blockchain Project MediLedger - May 6, 2019
- Craig Wright Pressured to Produce Evidence of Bitcoin and Blind Trust in the Dave Kleiman vs Craig Wright 1.1 Million BTC Court Case - May 6, 2019
- Facebook Kicks Off with their New Cryptocurrency Project Libra - May 6, 2019
- Vanbex Fights Back Against Asset Seizure in Civil Case by Suing Former Contractor for Libel - May 6, 2019
- Philippines’ CEZA Awards ADAX Rights to Open a Security Token Issuance platform and Security Trading Exchange - May 6, 2019
- Bitfinex $1 Billion IEO Details Leaked – Plans To Use Money To Cover Frozen Funds - May 6, 2019