David Orban became advisor to Neuromation.io, a distributed synthetic data platform for deep learning applications. David Orban is an investor, entrepreneur, author and thought leader of the global technology landscape, as well as a member of the Faculty of, and Advisor to the Singularity University.
Knowledge mining is the future: the Neuromation Platform will push the limits of the use of synthetic data, by proposing a solution in which perfect labeling is guaranteed by construction: the artificial synthesis of large datasets along with perfectly accurate labels.
Deep learning and knowledge mining employ artificial neural networks of extremely large capacitance and require highly accurate labeling. Collecting large datasets of images, text and sound is easy, but describing and annotating data to make it usable has traditionally been challenging and costly. Crowdsourcing was applied to the problem of dataset creation and labeling a few years ago, employing large numbers of humans to correct mistakes and improve accuracy. It proved slow, expensive and introduced human bias. Besides, there were tasks that humans simply could not perform well, such as estimating distances between objects, quantifying lighting in a scene, accurately translating text, and so on.
“I was impressed by the Neuromation team and offered to become an advisor to the project. There is currently no general tool set available that can help use synthetic data at scale. Neuromation is making a revolution by building a critical component of the budding AI eco-system and plan to capitalize on the first-mover advantage: The Neuromation Platform provides an exchange and an ecosystem where participants can either contribute or purchase the components of an AI model. I hope that together we can make a significant contribution to the growth of the deep learning industry and synergy of Blockchain community”
The purpose of Neuromation is to use distributed computing along with Blockchain proof of work tokens to revolutionize deep learning model development. Neuromation offers a unique solution that unites market resources, the scientific community, commercial and private entities into an integrated marketplace – the Neuromation Platform. To address the most critical issue, Neuromation focuses on synthetic datasets proven to yield compelling results. Using synthetic datasets in machine learning will further decrease the cost and will facilitate widespread AI adoption.
Maxim Prasolov, CEO of Neuromation.io:
“Our strategy is not to develop our platform in isolation, but to work with partners in select industries in order to try to bring our vision organically to life. We are developing “Neuromation Labs” that will develop synthetic data and train deep learning models on live applications. We are glad that David Orban and Singularity University appreciated our strategy of using synthetic datasets in machine learning. Furthermore, it will decrease the cost and and democratize the deep learning industry. I believe we will have a great cooperation with David since he has a vast amount of experience in advising Blockchain startups. Besides our cooperation, together we are planning to develop the Blockchain community: we are donating 10% of our ICO to the development of a Blockchain community”.
- Blockchain-Based Travala.com Teams Up with Dash For Hotel Booking Payments - July 18, 2019
- SEC And FINRA Approves First Reg A+ Token Offerings - July 18, 2019
- Tokinex Tolken Sale Sells out in 35 Seconds - July 18, 2019
- 18 Organisations Launch The Convergence Alliance To Enable A New Open Data Economy Built On The Decentralized Web - July 9, 2019
- Bittrex Acquires Tradedash - July 3, 2019
- Korea’s Cube Systems Rolls Out New Blockchain eCommerce Platform - July 3, 2019
- Clinlogix Joins ALTEN Calsoft in Launching Blockchain for Clinical Trials - July 3, 2019
- Binance Charity forms alliance with 46 companies to unveil a stablecoin for the alleviation of period poverty - July 3, 2019
- Nestlé Breaks from IBM Food Trust Blockchain Group for New Milk Supply Chain Trial - July 3, 2019
- Tokeny Solutions Digital Asset Platform Gets €5 Million Backing from Euronext - July 3, 2019
- Blockchain Venture Capital Funding Reaches $822 Million in 2019 - July 1, 2019
- Toronto’s Creative Destruction Lab Joins Facebook’s Libra Association - June 19, 2019
- Australia’s Power Ledger to bring P2P Energy Trading to Austria - June 19, 2019
- Litecoin Foundation Teams Up With Bibox And Ternio On Special Edition Litecoin Debitcard - June 19, 2019
- US Legislators Call for Halt to Facebook’s Cryptocurrency Plans – And to Face Congress - June 19, 2019
- Hyperledger Welcomes Diverse Line-up of New Members for Identity Project - June 18, 2019
- Facebook Announces Calibra Digital Wallet and Libra Cryptocurrency - June 18, 2019
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction - June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO - June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services - June 3, 2019