David Orban became advisor to Neuromation.io, a distributed synthetic data platform for deep learning applications. David Orban is an investor, entrepreneur, author and thought leader of the global technology landscape, as well as a member of the Faculty of, and Advisor to the Singularity University.
Knowledge mining is the future: the Neuromation Platform will push the limits of the use of synthetic data, by proposing a solution in which perfect labeling is guaranteed by construction: the artificial synthesis of large datasets along with perfectly accurate labels.
Deep learning and knowledge mining employ artificial neural networks of extremely large capacitance and require highly accurate labeling. Collecting large datasets of images, text and sound is easy, but describing and annotating data to make it usable has traditionally been challenging and costly. Crowdsourcing was applied to the problem of dataset creation and labeling a few years ago, employing large numbers of humans to correct mistakes and improve accuracy. It proved slow, expensive and introduced human bias. Besides, there were tasks that humans simply could not perform well, such as estimating distances between objects, quantifying lighting in a scene, accurately translating text, and so on.
“I was impressed by the Neuromation team and offered to become an advisor to the project. There is currently no general tool set available that can help use synthetic data at scale. Neuromation is making a revolution by building a critical component of the budding AI eco-system and plan to capitalize on the first-mover advantage: The Neuromation Platform provides an exchange and an ecosystem where participants can either contribute or purchase the components of an AI model. I hope that together we can make a significant contribution to the growth of the deep learning industry and synergy of Blockchain community”
The purpose of Neuromation is to use distributed computing along with Blockchain proof of work tokens to revolutionize deep learning model development. Neuromation offers a unique solution that unites market resources, the scientific community, commercial and private entities into an integrated marketplace – the Neuromation Platform. To address the most critical issue, Neuromation focuses on synthetic datasets proven to yield compelling results. Using synthetic datasets in machine learning will further decrease the cost and will facilitate widespread AI adoption.
Maxim Prasolov, CEO of Neuromation.io:
“Our strategy is not to develop our platform in isolation, but to work with partners in select industries in order to try to bring our vision organically to life. We are developing “Neuromation Labs” that will develop synthetic data and train deep learning models on live applications. We are glad that David Orban and Singularity University appreciated our strategy of using synthetic datasets in machine learning. Furthermore, it will decrease the cost and and democratize the deep learning industry. I believe we will have a great cooperation with David since he has a vast amount of experience in advising Blockchain startups. Besides our cooperation, together we are planning to develop the Blockchain community: we are donating 10% of our ICO to the development of a Blockchain community”.
- Graph Blockchain Implements IoT Sensors for the Agriculture and Cannabis Sector - April 23, 2019
- Blocknet Release Beta Version of Multi-Blockchain Router – XRouter - April 23, 2019
- Alt Thirty Six Raises $10 Million In Series A Funding For Cannabis Blockchain Payment Solution - April 23, 2019
- Nine Major Universities to Build Blockchain Solution for Digital Academic Credentials - April 23, 2019
- Blockmason to Launch Blockmason Credit Protocol Token (BCPT) on Binance Chain - April 23, 2019
- Vinny Lingham’s Blockchain Startup Civic Cuts New Deals with a Dozen Retail Partners - April 23, 2019
- 220 Partners at JPMorgan’s Blockchain Project – New Features - April 23, 2019
- SIM Card Swapper: 21-Year-Old Cryptocurrency Thief Gets 10 Years in US Prison - April 23, 2019
- Indian Central Bankers Excludes Cryptocurrency Projects from it’s New Startup Fintech Sandbox - April 19, 2019
- Enterprise Ethereum Alliance Plans to Launch New Token Taxonomy Initiative - April 19, 2019
- Social Blockchain Project BitGive Signs Deal with Uphold - April 19, 2019
- Crypto Wars Continue – Bitcoin’s Self Proclaimed Founder Craig Wright Threatens to Sue Ethereum’s Vitalik Buterin - April 19, 2019
- Gate.io Exchange Releases IEO Startup Platform and Launches First Project with CNNS - April 18, 2019
- Telegram Cuts Deal With Wirecard to Build Blockchain Shared Payment and Banking Solutions For TON - April 17, 2019
- Token-as-a-Service (TaaS) Shuts Down – Distributes Assets to Token Owners - April 17, 2019
- eToroX Launches 8 Stablecoins on New Cryptocurrency Exchange - April 17, 2019
- Powerhouse Production Company Endemol Shine International Partners with Blockchain Startup BitMovio - April 17, 2019
- Huobi Prime’s Second EO Launch – Two Billion NEW Tokens Sold in Six Seconds - April 17, 2019
- Panxora safeguards ICO assets with crypto treasury management service - April 17, 2019
- Turing Award Winner and MIT Cryptographer, Dr. Silvio Micali, Publicly Opens TestNet at VC-backed Algorand Blockchain - April 16, 2019