Papyrus— the world’s first fully comprehensive and highly scalable decentralized ecosystem for digital advertising—is proud to announce a partnership with Bancor, a well-known crypto project that has created a protocol for the instant conversion of Ethereum ERC20 tokens.
Shortly after the first round of Papyrus’s TGE this partnership will bring to participants of the Papyrus ecosystem a Bancor Token Changer—a decentralized and automated solution for easily converting PRP to BNT. BNT holds an ETH reserve, therefore two-way PRP—ETH conversions will also be immediately possible. Exchange of PRP to other ERC20 tokens integrated with the Bancor protocol will be supported as well. The ERC20 tokens might soon include such stable coins like USDTether that has recently announced that it is to develop an ERC20-compliant version of the cryptocurrency.
The PRP—BNT Token Changer is essentially a decentralized liquidity pool of PRP and BNT tokens, reserved in a Bancor protocol compliant Smart Token. A Smart Token is a new type of cryptocurrency, pioneered by Bancor, which utilizes reserve tokens and smart contracts to allow for the decentralized conversion of tokens through a two-step process entailing asynchronous real-time pricing of the Smart Token according to a formula based on a predetermined parameter, the CRR—a constant reserve ratio of the balance of each of the reserve tokens to the Smart Token’s market cap.
In other words, thanks to the PRP—BNT Token Changer, publishers and advertisers participating in the Papyrus ecosystem won’t have to deal with redundant costs and challenges with liquidity: they’ll be able to easily exchange PRP—received for their services—to BNT, ETH, or any other ERC20-compliant tokens in the Bancor decentralized liquidity network. Similarly, external players in the digital advertising market interested in utilizing the services of Papyrus participants or in placing a PoS-deposit to register in the ecosystem will be able to easily buy PRP directly from the Token Changer’s smart contract, avoiding cryptocurrency exchanges and counterparty risk.
Alexander Shvets, Product Director at Papyrus, commented on the partnership: “The PRP—BNT Token Changer will protect the participants of Papyrus from volatility and the inherent risks of centralized platforms and, therefore, will facilitate the formation of the market in our decentralized ecosystem. And since this Token Changer will immediately ensure continuous liquidity for our prototype PRP token, we’ll be able to concentrate on integrating new partners and accelerating the development of our ecosystem.”
Eyal Hertzog, Chief Product Architect at Bancor, who has recently joined the Papyrus advisory board as Strategy Advisor, gave the following statement on the collaboration of the two projects:
“At Bancor, we want to enable a global decentralized liquidity network, where token conversions will be automated, transparent and secure. We are thrilled to have found kindred spirits at Papyrus—a unique project that aims to transform the digital advertising industry once and for all, utilizing blockchain technology to create an ecosystem that will endow the interactions of all participants—from publishers and advertisers to end users—with efficiency, transparency and security. We look forward to their progress and collaboration with like-minded initiatives.”
The technical details on the PRP—BNT Token Changer will be announced after the completion of the first round of the PRP token sale that begins on October 12 (14:00 UTC) and ends on November 2 (14:00 UTC): the starting price — $0.8, the hard cap — $5 million.
- Bitcoin Legend Charlie Shrem and BLOCKTV Team up to Bring Untold Stories to the Screen - February 26, 2020
- KLM To Use Blockchain to Streamline Financial Processes Thanks to Amsterdam-based Unchain and R3 - February 25, 2020
- Scottish Blockchain Company Hypervine Signs with European Space Agency Data To Improve Efficiency And Transparency For The World’s Mining Industry - February 22, 2020
- Loyyal Signs Three Year Production Agreement with The Emirates Group for Use of Blockchain Loyalty and Rewards Platform - February 21, 2020
- Enjin Platform Enables Game Developers to Integrate Blockchain Assets Without Blockchain Coding Experience - February 18, 2020
- Blockchain Project Cashaa Protecting Crypto Companies to Survive Fifth Money Laundering Directive and New FCA Rules in 2020 - February 8, 2020
- US SEC Boss Hester Peirce Suggests Three Year “Safe Harbour Period” For Token Sales - February 6, 2020
- China’s Hyperchain Plans to Take on Coronavirus With Blockchain-Fueled Donation Platform - February 6, 2020
- Blockstack Proposes Using Bitcoin, Novel ‘Proof of Transfer’ To Accelerate A Truly User-Owned Web 3.0 - February 6, 2020
- Hack Blockchain To The MAX! €15.000 Prizepool at MAXathon in Berlin April 18-19, 2020 - February 6, 2020
- Chiliz And Enjin To Launch Blockchain Collectibles Using NFTs For The Likes of Juventus, Paris Saint-Germain, Atlético de Madrid and West Ham - February 6, 2020
- MIT Researchers Claim to Boost Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Blockchain Transactions By 4x with New ‘Spider’ Routing Scheme - February 4, 2020
- Canada’s Blockchain Intelligence Group Signs USD$540,000 Contract with United States Feds - February 4, 2020
- The United States Marshals Services to Auction 4,040.54069820 Bitcoin – USD$37 Million - February 4, 2020
- OpenLegacy Project Gets $20m Strategic Investment from Japan’s SBI Holdings – Focus on Blockchain - February 4, 2020
- Fastest Growing and Highest Revenue Mobile Messenger App in the World, Japan’s LINE to Launch LINK Cryptocurrency - February 3, 2020
- Insolar to Launch MainNet on February 3, 2020 – Debuts Insolar’s New XNS Token - February 3, 2020
- Blockchain-Based Social Media App Vid with VI Tokens – To Launch April 1, 2020 – After VC $10 million USD Investment in 2019 - February 3, 2020
- UK FCA Licenses BCB Group as First Crypto Company to be Regulated as Authorised Payment Institution - January 31, 2020
- Virgil Griffith Pleads Innocent in Blockchain North Korea Event Case – Faces Up To 20 Years in Prison if Convicted - January 31, 2020