Exscudo, the financial ecosystem which unites cryptocurrency markets and traditional finance, and the Crypto.Tickets project have cut a deal to establish a universal decentralized platform for selling tickets. Crypto.Tickets platform will be launched on EON Blockchain, which will help them to solve the issues of accepting fiat and cryptocurrency payments and their mutual conversion. For Exscudo, in turn, this collaboration is a possibility to integrate a new market into the global cryptocurrency system.
Earlier Exscudo and Crypto.Tickets have signed a letter of intent in the field of development and agreed to launch the Crypto.Ticket platform on the EON Blockchain basis. Now the collaboration has the status of exclusive partnership, implying exclusive development and integration with the Exscudo ecosystem. It means that within the time period defined by agreement direct competitors of Ticket Cloud and Crypto.Tickets project will not be launched on EON Blockchain.
Crypto.Tickets is a project creating a unique Blockchain ecosystem which will forever change ticket sales for the mass event industry. Its mission is to establish a new standard for the ticket industry – without speculations on the secondary market, fraud, forgery and incomplete ticket realisation. Blockchain technology disposes of these problems forever, making the relations of market participants simple and transparent. Crypto.Tickets ICO campaign starts on October, 5.
“I am very pleased to announce the beginning of cooperation between Exscudo and Crypto.Tickets. The decision about collaboration with Crypto.Tickets was made because these guys are truly professionals in their field, they have work experience in the ticket industry (their product has been available since 2014); besides, they are striving to create a high quality product, and not just to raise money like the majority of startups”, says Andrew Zimine, CEO and founder of Exscudo.
Within the frameworks of the exclusive partnership agreement both teams’ developers will cooperate closely to consider all the nuances of the ticket market’s business processes in the architecture of the platform by adding the needed functionality to the core of the system. Therefore, the full potential of EON platform will be realized.
- Token Taxonomy Workshop – - January 24, 2020
- Deloitte Bullish on Libra Project in New Report - January 22, 2020
- Busted: SEC Charges Blockchain Marketplace Founder Sergii “Sergey” Grybniak for Fraudulent ICO 2017 - January 22, 2020
- DC Blockchain Advocacy Group US Chamber of Digital Commerce Supports Telegram Vs. SEC Case - January 22, 2020
- BIS Forms New Central Bank Think Tank to Assess National Cryptocurrencies - January 22, 2020
- Bank of England Pondering National Cryptocurrency - January 22, 2020
- Infamous Online Gaming Community Clanbase to Relaunch With Blockchain Technology in 2021 - January 21, 2020
- Chainalysis: 2019 Saw More Cryptocurrency Hacks – Total Amount Stolen From Exchanges Dropped To $283 Million - January 21, 2020
- J. Christopher Giancarlo, former Chairman of the US Commodity Futures Trading Commission - January 21, 2020
- Ethereum Classic Labs Donates $1 Million to UNICEF Innovation Ventures - January 20, 2020
- Busted: SEC and U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of New Jersey Files Lawsuits Against Fraudulent ICO that raised $30 million - January 17, 2020
- Kenya Issues Second ICO Warning After Investors Lose €24+ Million Euro - January 17, 2020
- Neufund Wraps Tokenised Equity Crowdfunding Series B with Greyp Bikes raising €1.4m EUR - January 17, 2020
- U.S. Lawmakers Pondering “Crypto-Currency Act of 2020” - January 17, 2020
- New Blockchain-based Visa Token Service Set To Launch in 2020 – Set to Reach $1 Trillion - January 17, 2020
- Germany’s New Shore Invest Launches STO Ship Financing Platform – Tokenised Fractional Ownership - January 16, 2020
- Open Source Luminary Marc Fleury Enters Crypto Arena with Announcement of New Crypto Asset Class and Continuous Token Offering Sale - January 16, 2020
- UN Warns Public Not To Attend North Korea Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Conference 2020 - January 16, 2020
- Fiat-to-Crypto Gateway Solution, Banxa, Raises $2 Million USD Series A Round Led By NGC Ventures - January 15, 2020
- United Africa Blockchain Association Plans to Fire Up Blockchain Adoption - January 14, 2020