Guardian Circle, a global emergency response software company, has announced the launch of a Blockchain-based emergency response platform to bring a decentralized 911 emergency response to over four billion people without access. The platform will feature an open API capable of plugging into any device to turn it into an Internet of Things (IoT) alert system and a token rewards system. Guardian Circle will have its Guardium public token sale in November 2017.
Current emergency response services, if available, take too long to answer emergency calls. Emergency centers might not be conveniently located to the emergency situation, escalating the risk of danger for the caller seeking help. Recognizing this gap in service, Guardian Circle platform allows subscribers to have access to a decentralized pool of pre-selected citizen-rescuers who are automatically alerted in the event of an emergency, dispatching aid closest to the emergency.
Guardium tokens will be used to reward response-related transactions. For example, an off-duty EMT registered as a professional paid Guardian that centrally located to an emergency and answers an alert will be rewarded with Guardium tokens. Token holders may redeem the tokens for more services within the platform or sell the tokens within the platform for fiat currency. All transactions will be recorded using Blockchain-based smart contracts.
“The emergency response system being used by governments today is broken,” said Mark Jeffrey, CEO of Guardian Circle. “Our platform empowers communities, because it makes certain a person in an emergency situation has access to rescuers in their community right away.”
Using its proprietary intelligent grid to manage alerts, Guardian Circle’s distributed response ensures emergency aid is always geographically located to the situation, bringing safety to remote areas.
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction - June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO - June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services - June 3, 2019
- Bitcoin Inc. CEO Morgan Rockcoon Busted – 21 Months in Prison and Fines - June 3, 2019
- Reshaping a Nation’s Logistics Sector: Singaporean Blockchain Company PLMP Cuts Multimillion Dollar Deal With Indonesia - June 3, 2019
- Swisscom TV Opens Blockchain-based Art Gallery - June 3, 2019
- Canadian Messaging Service Kik Burns $5 Million Fighting SEC Over Utility Tokens, Now Raising $5 Million More to Continue Battle - June 3, 2019
- Salesforce Introduces CRM Blockchain Platform For Selected Clients - June 3, 2019
- Block.one Plans to Tackle Pitfalls of Social Media With New Blockchain Community Called “Voice” - June 3, 2019
- CasperLabs and Ethereum on Proof of Stake Protocol at CryptoChicks in Toronto, family ran Hack-A-Thon for blockchain family - June 3, 2019
- World Economic Forum Inaugurates Global Blockchain Council to Address Lack of Well-Defined Rules for Working with Blockchain - May 29, 2019
- India’s First Blockchain Powered VoD Platform ‘myNK’ Launches At Cannes Film Festival - May 27, 2019
- New Zealand’s Cryptopia Exchange Packs It In – Announces Liquidation - May 15, 2019
- Canadian Blockchain Expert Alex Tapscott and NextBlock Global Limited to Pay $1M for Misleading Investors - May 15, 2019
- ObEN Launches AI Newscaster With 3D “Satoshi” Avatar to Deliver Content via PAI News App - May 14, 2019
- Leading Freelance Platform Moonlighting Announces First Blockchain Integration Partner – Teams with HireVibes For EOSIO Solution - May 14, 2019
- Polish-UK Blockchain Company Billon awarded €2 million euro from EU to build DLT Document System - May 14, 2019
- City of Belfast and Colu Team up to Create City Loyalty Token to Boost Local Economy and Environment - May 8, 2019
- Fidelity Investments – to Launch Cryptocurrency Trading Desk Soon – Recent Report Shows Clients Want To Trade Digital Assets - May 8, 2019
- Consensys Accelerates Blockchain Investment Portfolio, Consolidates Investment Arms - May 8, 2019