Guardian Circle, a global emergency response software company, has announced the launch of a Blockchain-based emergency response platform to bring a decentralized 911 emergency response to over four billion people without access. The platform will feature an open API capable of plugging into any device to turn it into an Internet of Things (IoT) alert system and a token rewards system. Guardian Circle will have its Guardium public token sale in November 2017.
Current emergency response services, if available, take too long to answer emergency calls. Emergency centers might not be conveniently located to the emergency situation, escalating the risk of danger for the caller seeking help. Recognizing this gap in service, Guardian Circle platform allows subscribers to have access to a decentralized pool of pre-selected citizen-rescuers who are automatically alerted in the event of an emergency, dispatching aid closest to the emergency.
Guardium tokens will be used to reward response-related transactions. For example, an off-duty EMT registered as a professional paid Guardian that centrally located to an emergency and answers an alert will be rewarded with Guardium tokens. Token holders may redeem the tokens for more services within the platform or sell the tokens within the platform for fiat currency. All transactions will be recorded using Blockchain-based smart contracts.
“The emergency response system being used by governments today is broken,” said Mark Jeffrey, CEO of Guardian Circle. “Our platform empowers communities, because it makes certain a person in an emergency situation has access to rescuers in their community right away.”
Using its proprietary intelligent grid to manage alerts, Guardian Circle’s distributed response ensures emergency aid is always geographically located to the situation, bringing safety to remote areas.
- CEO Patrick M. Byrne Resigns From Overstock Over ‘Deep State’ Comment and Affair with a Russian Spy – Stock Rises - August 22, 2019
- Telx Technologies Launches World’s First Cryptocurrency Sim Card Wallet And Phone Number - August 22, 2019
- Chainalysis Launches Real-Time Alerts for Suspicious Transactions For 15 Cryptocurrencies - August 22, 2019
- Factom Launches New Stablecoin called PegNet Stablecoin - August 22, 2019
- HitBTC Cryptocurrency Exchange Offers Massive Rate Cuts - August 22, 2019
- American Classic Beer Miller Lite Teams Up with Blockchain Vatom Labs to Create New Customer Experiences - August 21, 2019
- WordProof and WORBLI Partner To Bring Online Content Transparency Using Blockchain Technology - August 21, 2019
- Polkadot Cuts Deal with Blockchain – 41M Wallets to get Polkadot.Network DOTS - August 20, 2019
- David Chaum’s New Quantum-Resistant Digital Currency, Praxxis, Has Arrived - August 20, 2019
- New Satoshi on the Block Plans a ‘Reveal’ – Bitcoin Community Responds - August 19, 2019
- Binance Announces Open Blockchain Project ‘Venus’ – Calls on Governments, Companies and Organizations to Develop Localized Stablecoins - August 19, 2019
- Blockchain-Fueled VeganNation raises $10 million for Vegan Global Marketplace - August 19, 2019
- Fight to Flame – Mike Tyson Denies Issuing Token and Working With Fight2Fame - August 17, 2019
- Bitcoin Wealth is Almost 50 Times More Concentrated than Global Wealth According to PARSIQ Research - August 16, 2019
- Graph Blockchain Signs LOI to Acquire Cyberanking Ltd. an Esports Company - August 16, 2019
- Blockchain Moves Into The US’s Largest Oil Fields With Data Gumbo - August 16, 2019
- BlockStar Teams Up With Cycling Apparel Brand De Marchi to Auction Fausto Coppi’s Cycling Jersey - August 16, 2019
- Zcoin Available to Five Million Merchants in Thailand - August 16, 2019
- Republic Partners with Althea to Launch First-Ever Compliant Security Airdrop for Retail Investors in the U.S. and Abroad - August 14, 2019
- Mark Cuban’s Dallas Mavericks Basketball Team Join Up With Bitpay To Accept Bitcoin For Tickets And Gear - August 14, 2019