A British company, 4NEW has announced a scalable solution to the enormous and complex problem faced both in the UK and globally. 4NEW will operate using a four stage model – 1) waste collection, 2) waste management, 3) energy production and 4) energy distribution.
In its upcoming financing campaign, 4NEW aims to sell a portion of its future services – whereby it will, in the future, deliver energy converted from waste – at a discounted valuation to its early adopters. 4NEW will build three waste to energy treatment facilities in 2018, and is projected to be operational by 2019.
4NEW is offering consumers the first chance to receive 4NEW coins, in return for Ethereum, Bitcoin, Litecoin or any fiat currency contributions.
Pre-sale registrations at early adopter rates (minimum purchase of 100 4NEW Coins)
- 4NEW is now accepting pre-launch registrations starting on Tuesday October 17th, through to October 30th, 2017 – offering 75,000,000 4NEW Coins at a rate of One 4NEW Coin to $1.35 USD.
- 1 ETH = 219 4NEW Coins. 1 LTC = 39 4NEW Coins. 1 BTC = 3200 4NEW Coins
Pre-sale registration can be made at: https://4new.co.uk/register
- Live launch rates (minimum purchase of 100 4NEW Coins)
- The subsequent 4NEW campaign launch shall be on Wednesday, November 15th through to December 15th, 2017 – offering 150,000,000 4NEW Coins at a rate of One 4NEW Coin to $1.70 USD.
- 1 ETH = 174 4NEW Coins. 1 LTC = 31 4NEW Coins. 1 BTC = 2541 4NEW Coins.
- From December 18th, the 4NEW Coin will be listed on cryptocurrency exchanges for live trading
With minimal competition in the Waste to Energy sector in the United Kingdom, 4NEW is optimistic of gaining significant market share in a relatively short period of time.
4NEW says they will own and operate waste to energy treatment plants – having already identified three sites, in Sheffield, Hertfordshire and Newcastle. The installation of the waste to energy plant on all three sites is projected to begin in the second quarter of 2018.
The Blockchain platform will be built on top of the underlying treatment infrastructure covering the entire supply chain from collection of waste to generation of electricity to sale of energy units to the national grid in the United Kingdom. The waste recycling and waste to energy plant processing market worth is worth in excess of £100 Billion annually – an enormous opportunity.
For more information about each stage of the company’s offering and the scale of the issues and opportunity, please read https://4new.co.uk/4new_
4NEW’s business model is geared towards driving costs down for the end consumers, reducing the waste surplus and reducing the energy shortfalls prevalent within the country. Over time, as the 4NEW coin increases in value to be at par with market rates for energy prices, consumers will be able to trade these coins in for their routine energy needs, or trade it through crypto exchanges.
Co-founder and CEO Sandeep Golechha said,
“We are at the beginning of a revolution. A revolution that can, at no additional cost to the consumer, turn the tide on the impending energy crisis, further exacerbated by the plan to ban the sale of all non-electric cars by 2040, and a waste surplus that shows no sign of otherwise slowing down.
“With our plan, we believe that economies of scale of unfathomable proportions can and will be unlocked. Not only do we stand to make a huge and scalable dent in one of the gravest social and environmental issues of our time, but we’re confident in the future of 4NEW Coins and the Smart Meter ecosystem we’re building. Our ICO is both socially and financially grounded.”
Globally, there is a severe surplus of waste. There is also a severe shortfall of energy.
By 2019, it is projected that all landfills in the UK will be at capacity, with no new sites being built.*
The UK is facing an unprecedented ‘energy gap’ in a decade’s time**. With demand for electricity likely to outstrip supply by more than 40%, widespread blackouts are within the realm of possibility.
- Fight to Flame – Mike Tyson Denies Issuing Token and Working With Fight2Fame - August 17, 2019
- Bitcoin Wealth is Almost 50 Times More Concentrated than Global Wealth According to PARSIQ Research - August 16, 2019
- Graph Blockchain Signs LOI to Acquire Cyberanking Ltd. an Esports Company - August 16, 2019
- Blockchain Moves Into The US’s Largest Oil Fields With Data Gumbo - August 16, 2019
- BlockStar Teams Up With Cycling Apparel Brand De Marchi to Auction Fausto Coppi’s Cycling Jersey - August 16, 2019
- Zcoin Available to Five Million Merchants in Thailand - August 16, 2019
- Republic Partners with Althea to Launch First-Ever Compliant Security Airdrop for Retail Investors in the U.S. and Abroad - August 14, 2019
- Mark Cuban’s Dallas Mavericks Basketball Team Join Up With Bitpay To Accept Bitcoin For Tickets And Gear - August 14, 2019
- Mike Tyson Launches Fight to Fame – Crypto-Driven, Blockchain-Fueled Fighter Booster - August 14, 2019
- Blox Survey: Ninety-Five Percent of US CPAs Believe Clients are Not Disclosing All their Digital Assets and Transactions - August 13, 2019
- New Zealand Allows for Employee Payments to be Made in Cryptocurrency - August 13, 2019
- USA SEC Postpones Decision on Three Bitcoin ETFs - August 13, 2019
- Cryptocurrency Thefts, Scams and Fraud May Exceed $4.3 Billion For 2019 - August 12, 2019
- China’s Central Bank Gears Up to Launch it’s Own Cryptocurrency - August 12, 2019
- Overstock: Retail Traders Can Now Invest in STOs at tZERO - August 9, 2019
- Merj Rolls Out The First-ever Official Listing Of A Tokenized Security On A Regulated National Stock Exchange - August 9, 2019
- Commerzbank And Daimler Trucks Test Machine-to-machine Payments On Blockchain - August 9, 2019
- Africa’s Youth See A Future For Bitcoin Beyond Speculation - August 8, 2019
- Blockchain VR Network Set to Launch - August 8, 2019
- China’s LiveDAO To Tap 5G Tech for Live Broadcasting - August 8, 2019