eSports platform Eloplay will hold a token sale of its ELT tokens that enable the platform’s Smart Tournaments model, which allows players to organize decentralized prize pools. This makes eSports more accessible to future professional cyberathletes.
Notably, EloPlay has been active for two years, and already has 90,000 registered users. It was founded back in 2015 as a one-on-one gaming platform. Since then, 3,500 tournaments and 80,000 battles have been held in such disciplines as League of Legends (LoL), Dota 2, Hearthstone, and Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CS:GO).
The platform is also focused on brands and organizations that could hold sponsored tournaments. Advertisers will also find it appealing as the eSports audience accounts for 400 million people in 2017 alone.
The project will issue 480 million tokens with the maximum cap of the campaign being $12 million. 1 ETH will buy one 10,000 ELT tokens: they will be issued once ETH makes it to the smart contract. Thus, contributors will receive their tokens immediately upon the purchase, and won’t have to wait until the token sale is over.
The campaign will kick off October 16th, 2017 at 12:00 am UTC. For those who make their purchase during the first hour of the campaign, a 20% bonus is available. It will then decrease as follows: 15% for the rest of the campaign’s first day; 10% for the first week; and 5% for the second week. After that, no bonuses will be available.
The funds will be allocated as follows: 15% for administrative expenses (procurement of equipment, office rent etc.); 20% for the platform’s technical provision (servers, software, etc.) and legal expenses; 25% for prize pools; and the remaining 40% will be used for marketing and promotion purposes.
ELT tokens will be available at the project’s website. The campaign will end on November 15th, 2017 at 12:00 am UTC, or when the maximum cap is reached, whichever occurs earlier.
- CEO Patrick M. Byrne Resigns From Overstock Over ‘Deep State’ Comment and Affair with a Russian Spy – Stock Rises - August 22, 2019
- Telx Technologies Launches World’s First Cryptocurrency Sim Card Wallet And Phone Number - August 22, 2019
- Chainalysis Launches Real-Time Alerts for Suspicious Transactions For 15 Cryptocurrencies - August 22, 2019
- Factom Launches New Stablecoin called PegNet Stablecoin - August 22, 2019
- HitBTC Cryptocurrency Exchange Offers Massive Rate Cuts - August 22, 2019
- American Classic Beer Miller Lite Teams Up with Blockchain Vatom Labs to Create New Customer Experiences - August 21, 2019
- WordProof and WORBLI Partner To Bring Online Content Transparency Using Blockchain Technology - August 21, 2019
- Polkadot Cuts Deal with Blockchain – 41M Wallets to get Polkadot.Network DOTS - August 20, 2019
- David Chaum’s New Quantum-Resistant Digital Currency, Praxxis, Has Arrived - August 20, 2019
- New Satoshi on the Block Plans a ‘Reveal’ – Bitcoin Community Responds - August 19, 2019
- Binance Announces Open Blockchain Project ‘Venus’ – Calls on Governments, Companies and Organizations to Develop Localized Stablecoins - August 19, 2019
- Blockchain-Fueled VeganNation raises $10 million for Vegan Global Marketplace - August 19, 2019
- Fight to Flame – Mike Tyson Denies Issuing Token and Working With Fight2Fame - August 17, 2019
- Bitcoin Wealth is Almost 50 Times More Concentrated than Global Wealth According to PARSIQ Research - August 16, 2019
- Graph Blockchain Signs LOI to Acquire Cyberanking Ltd. an Esports Company - August 16, 2019
- Blockchain Moves Into The US’s Largest Oil Fields With Data Gumbo - August 16, 2019
- BlockStar Teams Up With Cycling Apparel Brand De Marchi to Auction Fausto Coppi’s Cycling Jersey - August 16, 2019
- Zcoin Available to Five Million Merchants in Thailand - August 16, 2019
- Republic Partners with Althea to Launch First-Ever Compliant Security Airdrop for Retail Investors in the U.S. and Abroad - August 14, 2019
- Mark Cuban’s Dallas Mavericks Basketball Team Join Up With Bitpay To Accept Bitcoin For Tickets And Gear - August 14, 2019