Tech Bureau, a fintech and cryptocurrency solutions company, and Metaps Inc. (“Metaps”), a leading fintech company and mobile marketing platform developer, today announced its plan for a ‘Timebank’ token sale on COMSA.
COMSA, a complete Initial Coin Offering (ICO) fundraising and cross-chaining platform built on the NEM blockchain protocol, streamlines cryptocurrency funding and cross-chain transactions.
Timebank is a marketplace for buying and selling professional time. To verify the accomplishments of each professional in the marketplace, Metaps conducts a screening test to apply an influencer score designed to extract only the top influencers in each industry. Those that rank high on the screening test are invited to list their rates in the Timebank marketplace and sell their time in 10 second units. Timebank uses fluctuations in demand to increase or decrease the rate of each influencers time.
“By combining the speed and transparency of the blockchain with the longstanding tradition of hiring hourly professionals, Timebank is bringing an unparalleled level of convenience and access to influencers and people seeking their expertise,” commented Lon Wong (Lon) President, NEM.io Foundation.
To earn the influencers’ time, buyers can fulfill a pre-set condition and be rewarded with the influencers time. For example, Kahoko Tsunezawa, a famous female entrepreneur, has already begun selling her time at a rate of $0.60 USD per second. Buyers of time can use or resell time to other buyers in the Timebank marketplace.
“Timebank is meant to nurture the relationship between influencers and experts and people and brands interested in seeking their knowledge on an hourly-basis,” said Takao Asayama, CEO of Tech Bureau, Corp. “By using smart contract technology, Timebank offers a well thought out approach to connecting influencers and experts with secure and transparent transaction technology.”
Metaps has begun taking steps to launch a Timebank token sale over the next year. Tokens will act as both a form of payment and a loyalty program, bestowing discounts for future purchases of influencer time.
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction - June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO - June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services - June 3, 2019
- Bitcoin Inc. CEO Morgan Rockcoon Busted – 21 Months in Prison and Fines - June 3, 2019
- Reshaping a Nation’s Logistics Sector: Singaporean Blockchain Company PLMP Cuts Multimillion Dollar Deal With Indonesia - June 3, 2019
- Swisscom TV Opens Blockchain-based Art Gallery - June 3, 2019
- Canadian Messaging Service Kik Burns $5 Million Fighting SEC Over Utility Tokens, Now Raising $5 Million More to Continue Battle - June 3, 2019
- Salesforce Introduces CRM Blockchain Platform For Selected Clients - June 3, 2019
- Block.one Plans to Tackle Pitfalls of Social Media With New Blockchain Community Called “Voice” - June 3, 2019
- CasperLabs and Ethereum on Proof of Stake Protocol at CryptoChicks in Toronto, family ran Hack-A-Thon for blockchain family - June 3, 2019
- World Economic Forum Inaugurates Global Blockchain Council to Address Lack of Well-Defined Rules for Working with Blockchain - May 29, 2019
- India’s First Blockchain Powered VoD Platform ‘myNK’ Launches At Cannes Film Festival - May 27, 2019
- New Zealand’s Cryptopia Exchange Packs It In – Announces Liquidation - May 15, 2019
- Canadian Blockchain Expert Alex Tapscott and NextBlock Global Limited to Pay $1M for Misleading Investors - May 15, 2019
- ObEN Launches AI Newscaster With 3D “Satoshi” Avatar to Deliver Content via PAI News App - May 14, 2019
- Leading Freelance Platform Moonlighting Announces First Blockchain Integration Partner – Teams with HireVibes For EOSIO Solution - May 14, 2019
- Polish-UK Blockchain Company Billon awarded €2 million euro from EU to build DLT Document System - May 14, 2019
- City of Belfast and Colu Team up to Create City Loyalty Token to Boost Local Economy and Environment - May 8, 2019
- Fidelity Investments – to Launch Cryptocurrency Trading Desk Soon – Recent Report Shows Clients Want To Trade Digital Assets - May 8, 2019
- Consensys Accelerates Blockchain Investment Portfolio, Consolidates Investment Arms - May 8, 2019