Tech Bureau, a fintech and cryptocurrency solutions company, and Metaps Inc. (“Metaps”), a leading fintech company and mobile marketing platform developer, today announced its plan for a ‘Timebank’ token sale on COMSA.
COMSA, a complete Initial Coin Offering (ICO) fundraising and cross-chaining platform built on the NEM blockchain protocol, streamlines cryptocurrency funding and cross-chain transactions.
Timebank is a marketplace for buying and selling professional time. To verify the accomplishments of each professional in the marketplace, Metaps conducts a screening test to apply an influencer score designed to extract only the top influencers in each industry. Those that rank high on the screening test are invited to list their rates in the Timebank marketplace and sell their time in 10 second units. Timebank uses fluctuations in demand to increase or decrease the rate of each influencers time.
“By combining the speed and transparency of the blockchain with the longstanding tradition of hiring hourly professionals, Timebank is bringing an unparalleled level of convenience and access to influencers and people seeking their expertise,” commented Lon Wong (Lon) President, NEM.io Foundation.
To earn the influencers’ time, buyers can fulfill a pre-set condition and be rewarded with the influencers time. For example, Kahoko Tsunezawa, a famous female entrepreneur, has already begun selling her time at a rate of $0.60 USD per second. Buyers of time can use or resell time to other buyers in the Timebank marketplace.
“Timebank is meant to nurture the relationship between influencers and experts and people and brands interested in seeking their knowledge on an hourly-basis,” said Takao Asayama, CEO of Tech Bureau, Corp. “By using smart contract technology, Timebank offers a well thought out approach to connecting influencers and experts with secure and transparent transaction technology.”
Metaps has begun taking steps to launch a Timebank token sale over the next year. Tokens will act as both a form of payment and a loyalty program, bestowing discounts for future purchases of influencer time.
- Fight to Flame – Mike Tyson Denies Issuing Token and Working With Fight2Fame - August 17, 2019
- Bitcoin Wealth is Almost 50 Times More Concentrated than Global Wealth According to PARSIQ Research - August 16, 2019
- Graph Blockchain Signs LOI to Acquire Cyberanking Ltd. an Esports Company - August 16, 2019
- Blockchain Moves Into The US’s Largest Oil Fields With Data Gumbo - August 16, 2019
- BlockStar Teams Up With Cycling Apparel Brand De Marchi to Auction Fausto Coppi’s Cycling Jersey - August 16, 2019
- Zcoin Available to Five Million Merchants in Thailand - August 16, 2019
- Republic Partners with Althea to Launch First-Ever Compliant Security Airdrop for Retail Investors in the U.S. and Abroad - August 14, 2019
- Mark Cuban’s Dallas Mavericks Basketball Team Join Up With Bitpay To Accept Bitcoin For Tickets And Gear - August 14, 2019
- Mike Tyson Launches Fight to Fame – Crypto-Driven, Blockchain-Fueled Fighter Booster - August 14, 2019
- Blox Survey: Ninety-Five Percent of US CPAs Believe Clients are Not Disclosing All their Digital Assets and Transactions - August 13, 2019
- New Zealand Allows for Employee Payments to be Made in Cryptocurrency - August 13, 2019
- USA SEC Postpones Decision on Three Bitcoin ETFs - August 13, 2019
- Cryptocurrency Thefts, Scams and Fraud May Exceed $4.3 Billion For 2019 - August 12, 2019
- China’s Central Bank Gears Up to Launch it’s Own Cryptocurrency - August 12, 2019
- Overstock: Retail Traders Can Now Invest in STOs at tZERO - August 9, 2019
- Merj Rolls Out The First-ever Official Listing Of A Tokenized Security On A Regulated National Stock Exchange - August 9, 2019
- Commerzbank And Daimler Trucks Test Machine-to-machine Payments On Blockchain - August 9, 2019
- Africa’s Youth See A Future For Bitcoin Beyond Speculation - August 8, 2019
- Blockchain VR Network Set to Launch - August 8, 2019
- China’s LiveDAO To Tap 5G Tech for Live Broadcasting - August 8, 2019