Pareto, a platform that will allow anyone to create & distribute actionable financial information about digital currencies, and get rewarded for it, announced the launch of their upcoming Token Sale with the first phase, Presale, which will begin on October 30th.
Pareto’s whitelist is now open for registration on their website for a limited group of participants who will be given early access to the Presale and the launch of the Pareto platform. The Presale is the first step in raising capital to establish the first peer to peer financial information network. Pareto will announce their official Token Sale date in the near future.
Cryptocurrencies are a brand new subject of investment analysis and many factors must be taken into account when making an investment decision for any one of these assets. These include the token project’s codebase and smart contracts as well as its proposed model of decentralization, economic incentives and behavioral design, and the long term viability of its underlying protocol stack. These many factors, alongside the rapid pace of new token and cryptocurrency offerings, create both opportunities and tremendous confusion for investors.
The best information on cryptocurrencies today exists across a wide variety of sources like Youtube, industry news sites, research reports, amateur bloggers, exchanges, forums, etc. Monetizing that information is a challenge for many of the investors. For those looking for the best information on which to act, sifting through the noise is almost impossible.
With the Pareto Network and platform, anyone with Pareto (PXT) tokens can submit content. Using a ranking algorithm, that information will be distributed to top ranked Pareto users first, with lower ranked users obtaining the information with a delay. Those who receive the information then pay the content providers by using Pareto tokens to vote on the value of the content. The more active a Pareto user is in paying out content providers, the higher their rank becomes allowing them to receive new information sooner.
Information is an extremely valuable commodity when dealing with financial products. The launch of the Pareto Network will give its users a chance to stay ahead of the curve and benefit from advanced knowledge of critical events in the crypto space. Pareto tokens will open the door to successful trading knowledge and build a community around the discovery of actionable cryptocurrency information.
- Toronto’s Creative Destruction Lab Joins Facebook’s Libra Association - June 19, 2019
- Australia’s Power Ledger to bring P2P Energy Trading to Austria - June 19, 2019
- Litecoin Foundation Teams Up With Bibox And Ternio On Special Edition Litecoin Debitcard - June 19, 2019
- US Legislators Call for Halt to Facebook’s Cryptocurrency Plans – And to Face Congress - June 19, 2019
- Hyperledger Welcomes Diverse Line-up of New Members for Identity Project - June 18, 2019
- Facebook Announces Calibra Digital Wallet and Libra Cryptocurrency - June 18, 2019
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction - June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO - June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services - June 3, 2019
- Bitcoin Inc. CEO Morgan Rockcoon Busted – 21 Months in Prison and Fines - June 3, 2019
- Reshaping a Nation’s Logistics Sector: Singaporean Blockchain Company PLMP Cuts Multimillion Dollar Deal With Indonesia - June 3, 2019
- Swisscom TV Opens Blockchain-based Art Gallery - June 3, 2019
- Canadian Messaging Service Kik Burns $5 Million Fighting SEC Over Utility Tokens, Now Raising $5 Million More to Continue Battle - June 3, 2019
- Salesforce Introduces CRM Blockchain Platform For Selected Clients - June 3, 2019
- Block.one Plans to Tackle Pitfalls of Social Media With New Blockchain Community Called “Voice” - June 3, 2019
- CasperLabs and Ethereum on Proof of Stake Protocol at CryptoChicks in Toronto, family ran Hack-A-Thon for blockchain family - June 3, 2019
- World Economic Forum Inaugurates Global Blockchain Council to Address Lack of Well-Defined Rules for Working with Blockchain - May 29, 2019
- India’s First Blockchain Powered VoD Platform ‘myNK’ Launches At Cannes Film Festival - May 27, 2019
- New Zealand’s Cryptopia Exchange Packs It In – Announces Liquidation - May 15, 2019
- Canadian Blockchain Expert Alex Tapscott and NextBlock Global Limited to Pay $1M for Misleading Investors - May 15, 2019