CrowdWiz, a fully decentralized crowd wisdom powered investment platform, has successfully raised $5,389,945 in its public pre sale for the WIZ token. CrowdWiz has also released a demo of an alpha, that shows how the platform will operate. The public presale for the WIZ token will be followed by an ICO on November 20.
“We are thrilled to announce that CrowdWiz has already raised over $5 million in its presale,” said Slavena Savcheva, Co-Founder and and Head of Business Development & Marketing for CrowdWiz. “The proceeds raised in the presale will go towards the development of the WizFund Platform, the first of many steps in democratizing the investment process.”
CrowdWiz democratizes the investment industry, giving the power back to the people, and reducing the power of financial institutions like banks, funds, and exchanges. These institutions work as a monopoly, burdening users with high fees under a protective umbrella provided by the regulatory system. CrowdWiz plans to change all this by adding democratic features to the investment process.
CrowdWiz is powered by Krypton Software, a division of leading fintech software company, TRADOLOGIC. The fintech software giant recently launched this cryptocurrency division, with a team of over 60 dedicated personnel and an existing backbone that transacted over 3 million items/actions.
CrowdWiz is an entire ecosystem that shifts the power away from intermediaries, who may have conflicting or undisclosed personal interests, and puts it back where it should be – with the investors themselves. The platform uses the wisdom of the crowd to make investment decisions, as under the right circumstances large enough groups tend to make remarkably good decisions and are often smarter than the smartest people in them. Thus, the wisdom of the crowd produces the best and most promising company to invest in.
The platform solves the problems associated with traditional investment funds, which often include high entrance costs, large fees, and little to no transparency. The ethereum based platform offers its users:
- Little to no fees
- Complete transparency
- Self governance on a democratic investment platform
- The ability to vote and join smarter investments
- A safe place to invest, as the crowd can protect itself from fraud
- The ability to profit from financial services
- Multiple uses for the WIZ token – investment, trading, insurance, lending, etc.
Trade on the platform will be processed via the WIZ token, which will enable token holders to fund, invest, vote, propose, open their own investment funds, decide the nature of the tradable goods within the ecosystem, and more. For simplicity of use, the platform offers several easy to use tools and apps with a robust set of functions: WizFund Platform, WizVote, WizExchange, WizTrader, WizInvestment, and WizStore
CrowdWiz’s public pre sale lasted for 72 hours, giving participants to the pre-sale the option to get an exclusive 20% bonus of the token. The demo alpha shows how WIZ holders will be able to create IFOs, invest in funds, participate in investment crowds, and more using the token. Additionally, CrowdWiz has partnership with TaaS Fund, a fund that specializes in ICO investments, as well as the first ever tokenized closed-end fund dedicated to blockchain assets.
- Blockchain Project Cashaa Protecting Crypto Companies to Survive Fifth Money Laundering Directive and New FCA Rules in 2020 - February 8, 2020
- US SEC Boss Hester Peirce Suggests Three Year “Safe Harbour Period” For Token Sales - February 6, 2020
- China’s Hyperchain Plans to Take on Coronavirus With Blockchain-Fueled Donation Platform - February 6, 2020
- Blockstack Proposes Using Bitcoin, Novel ‘Proof of Transfer’ To Accelerate A Truly User-Owned Web 3.0 - February 6, 2020
- Hack Blockchain To The MAX! €15.000 Prizepool at MAXathon in Berlin April 18-19, 2020 - February 6, 2020
- Chiliz And Enjin To Launch Blockchain Collectibles Using NFTs For The Likes of Juventus, Paris Saint-Germain, Atlético de Madrid and West Ham - February 6, 2020
- MIT Researchers Claim to Boost Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Blockchain Transactions By 4x with New ‘Spider’ Routing Scheme - February 4, 2020
- Canada’s Blockchain Intelligence Group Signs USD$540,000 Contract with United States Feds - February 4, 2020
- The United States Marshals Services to Auction 4,040.54069820 Bitcoin – USD$37 Million - February 4, 2020
- OpenLegacy Project Gets $20m Strategic Investment from Japan’s SBI Holdings – Focus on Blockchain - February 4, 2020
- Fastest Growing and Highest Revenue Mobile Messenger App in the World, Japan’s LINE to Launch LINK Cryptocurrency - February 3, 2020
- Insolar to Launch MainNet on February 3, 2020 – Debuts Insolar’s New XNS Token - February 3, 2020
- Blockchain-Based Social Media App Vid with VI Tokens – To Launch April 1, 2020 – After VC $10 million USD Investment in 2019 - February 3, 2020
- UK FCA Licenses BCB Group as First Crypto Company to be Regulated as Authorised Payment Institution - January 31, 2020
- Virgil Griffith Pleads Innocent in Blockchain North Korea Event Case – Faces Up To 20 Years in Prison if Convicted - January 31, 2020
- University College London Centre for Blockchain Technologies Releases New Report on Supply Chains - January 31, 2020
- World’s Leading Research and Advisory Company Gartner Says Blockchain Smart Contracts Can Increase Corporate Overall Data Quality by 50 Percent - January 31, 2020
- Dubai Wants to Clone Crypto Valley in the Desert - January 29, 2020
- The National Bank of Cambodia (NBC) to Launch Blockchain-Based, Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC) - January 29, 2020
- Swiss company Overfuture To Offer Tokenised Equity Crowdfunding (Security Token Offering) - January 29, 2020