CrowdWiz, a fully decentralized crowd wisdom powered investment platform, has successfully raised $5,389,945 in its public pre sale for the WIZ token. CrowdWiz has also released a demo of an alpha, that shows how the platform will operate. The public presale for the WIZ token will be followed by an ICO on November 20.
“We are thrilled to announce that CrowdWiz has already raised over $5 million in its presale,” said Slavena Savcheva, Co-Founder and and Head of Business Development & Marketing for CrowdWiz. “The proceeds raised in the presale will go towards the development of the WizFund Platform, the first of many steps in democratizing the investment process.”
CrowdWiz democratizes the investment industry, giving the power back to the people, and reducing the power of financial institutions like banks, funds, and exchanges. These institutions work as a monopoly, burdening users with high fees under a protective umbrella provided by the regulatory system. CrowdWiz plans to change all this by adding democratic features to the investment process.
CrowdWiz is powered by Krypton Software, a division of leading fintech software company, TRADOLOGIC. The fintech software giant recently launched this cryptocurrency division, with a team of over 60 dedicated personnel and an existing backbone that transacted over 3 million items/actions.
CrowdWiz is an entire ecosystem that shifts the power away from intermediaries, who may have conflicting or undisclosed personal interests, and puts it back where it should be – with the investors themselves. The platform uses the wisdom of the crowd to make investment decisions, as under the right circumstances large enough groups tend to make remarkably good decisions and are often smarter than the smartest people in them. Thus, the wisdom of the crowd produces the best and most promising company to invest in.
The platform solves the problems associated with traditional investment funds, which often include high entrance costs, large fees, and little to no transparency. The ethereum based platform offers its users:
- Little to no fees
- Complete transparency
- Self governance on a democratic investment platform
- The ability to vote and join smarter investments
- A safe place to invest, as the crowd can protect itself from fraud
- The ability to profit from financial services
- Multiple uses for the WIZ token – investment, trading, insurance, lending, etc.
Trade on the platform will be processed via the WIZ token, which will enable token holders to fund, invest, vote, propose, open their own investment funds, decide the nature of the tradable goods within the ecosystem, and more. For simplicity of use, the platform offers several easy to use tools and apps with a robust set of functions: WizFund Platform, WizVote, WizExchange, WizTrader, WizInvestment, and WizStore
CrowdWiz’s public pre sale lasted for 72 hours, giving participants to the pre-sale the option to get an exclusive 20% bonus of the token. The demo alpha shows how WIZ holders will be able to create IFOs, invest in funds, participate in investment crowds, and more using the token. Additionally, CrowdWiz has partnership with TaaS Fund, a fund that specializes in ICO investments, as well as the first ever tokenized closed-end fund dedicated to blockchain assets.
- European Commission Releases New Support Paper on Blockchain – Further Funding for Startups Encouraged - September 19, 2019
- Bitpay Opens Up Doors For Ethereum Payments - September 16, 2019
- Neufund Launches Blockchain-Driven Equity Token Sale for Retail Investors Out of Lichtenstein - September 16, 2019
- London Blockchain Accelerator Academy Looking for Partners - September 13, 2019
- Blockchain Startup Blockstack Raises a Whopping $23 Million In SEC-Qualified Reg A+ Token Offering - September 12, 2019
- France Vows to Block Facebook Libra Cryptocurrency in Europe - September 12, 2019
- R3 and Mastercard Team Up Mastercard to Build Overseas Payments System Build on Blockchain - September 12, 2019
- ConsenSys Officially Joins Hyperledger Project – Adding Public Blockchain Capability to Hyperledger - September 11, 2019
- Telegram Open Network Labs Releases Development Suite for TON Blockchain - September 11, 2019
- Whale Alert: USD One Billion+ BTC Was Transferred in One Transaction Last Week - September 11, 2019
- New Professional API Trading Program AlgoX Prime API Launched by eToroX - September 11, 2019
- Bitcoin.com’s Roger Ver Steps in to Operate Node on Cryptographer David Chaum’s New Elixxer Project - September 11, 2019
- Seychelles Heats Up With a First for a National Stock Exchange – MERJ Exchange Goes Live with Tokenized IPO - September 10, 2019
- Computing Legend Steve Wozniak To Launch Blockchain Energy Project – EFFORCE - September 10, 2019
- Hollywood Star Wesley Snipes To Tokenize $25 Million USD Movie Fund with Liechtenstein Blockchain Innovator LCX - September 9, 2019
- Netki Extends TransactID Solution For FATF “Travel Rule” Compliance - September 9, 2019
- Market Demand For Sophisticated Crypto Trading Methods Drives Singapore’s Broctagon Fintech Group To New Heights – Pushing Them Past $5 million - September 5, 2019
- London-based Custodian For Digital Assets, Copper, Reach $500m In Transactions In Just Three Months - September 5, 2019
- UN Meeting: Gibraltar Lawyers Call For A Global Regulatory Framework For Cryptocurrencies - September 4, 2019
- Michael Terpin’s BitAngels Investor Network Partners with Bitcoin Bay to Expand Blockchain Investment Ecosystem in Toronto, Canada - September 3, 2019