CrowdWiz, a fully decentralized crowd wisdom powered investment platform, has successfully raised $5,389,945 in its public pre sale for the WIZ token. CrowdWiz has also released a demo of an alpha, that shows how the platform will operate. The public presale for the WIZ token will be followed by an ICO on November 20.
“We are thrilled to announce that CrowdWiz has already raised over $5 million in its presale,” said Slavena Savcheva, Co-Founder and and Head of Business Development & Marketing for CrowdWiz. “The proceeds raised in the presale will go towards the development of the WizFund Platform, the first of many steps in democratizing the investment process.”
CrowdWiz democratizes the investment industry, giving the power back to the people, and reducing the power of financial institutions like banks, funds, and exchanges. These institutions work as a monopoly, burdening users with high fees under a protective umbrella provided by the regulatory system. CrowdWiz plans to change all this by adding democratic features to the investment process.
CrowdWiz is powered by Krypton Software, a division of leading fintech software company, TRADOLOGIC. The fintech software giant recently launched this cryptocurrency division, with a team of over 60 dedicated personnel and an existing backbone that transacted over 3 million items/actions.
CrowdWiz is an entire ecosystem that shifts the power away from intermediaries, who may have conflicting or undisclosed personal interests, and puts it back where it should be – with the investors themselves. The platform uses the wisdom of the crowd to make investment decisions, as under the right circumstances large enough groups tend to make remarkably good decisions and are often smarter than the smartest people in them. Thus, the wisdom of the crowd produces the best and most promising company to invest in.
The platform solves the problems associated with traditional investment funds, which often include high entrance costs, large fees, and little to no transparency. The ethereum based platform offers its users:
- Little to no fees
- Complete transparency
- Self governance on a democratic investment platform
- The ability to vote and join smarter investments
- A safe place to invest, as the crowd can protect itself from fraud
- The ability to profit from financial services
- Multiple uses for the WIZ token – investment, trading, insurance, lending, etc.
Trade on the platform will be processed via the WIZ token, which will enable token holders to fund, invest, vote, propose, open their own investment funds, decide the nature of the tradable goods within the ecosystem, and more. For simplicity of use, the platform offers several easy to use tools and apps with a robust set of functions: WizFund Platform, WizVote, WizExchange, WizTrader, WizInvestment, and WizStore
CrowdWiz’s public pre sale lasted for 72 hours, giving participants to the pre-sale the option to get an exclusive 20% bonus of the token. The demo alpha shows how WIZ holders will be able to create IFOs, invest in funds, participate in investment crowds, and more using the token. Additionally, CrowdWiz has partnership with TaaS Fund, a fund that specializes in ICO investments, as well as the first ever tokenized closed-end fund dedicated to blockchain assets.
- Block Lattice Architecture Or Blockchain? DLT or DAG? Europeans Rally on GDPR-Compliant, Open Source, Cross-Border Framework for Phone Application Development - April 9, 2020
- Canadian Blockchain-Energised Company VitalHub Announces Deployment of COVID-19 Electronic Screening Tool for Long Term Care - April 8, 2020
- Blockchain Powered Immuno-Oncology Company Mateon Claims Anti-Malarial Drug Called Artemisinin, Derived from Asian Medicine Can Help Fight Covid-19 - April 8, 2020
- Auto Manufacturer Tesla To Use Blockchain Technology to Speed Up Shipping Supply Chain - April 8, 2020
- BlockConf DIGITAL Announces Epic 48-hours Online Blockchain Conference - April 7, 2020
- Global Virtual Earth Day Event Planned for April 22nd EST From The Blockchain for Social Impact Coalition - April 7, 2020
- ConsenSys’ Health Division Kicks Off STOP COVID-19 International Ethereum Hackathon – April 13, 2020 - April 7, 2020
- Bitfinex Cryptocurrency Exchange to Offer Staking Rewards Program - April 6, 2020
- European Commission Backed Blockchain Organisation INATBA Joins WEF COVID Action Platform to Address Global Challenges - April 6, 2020
- Blockchain-Fueled Company Mateon Develops Phase 3 Clinical Drug Candidate, Against COVID-19 – OT-101 - April 6, 2020
- US Lawyers Go After Cryptocurrency Ecosystem with Multiple Class Action Suits Against Exchanges and Issuers - April 6, 2020
- Huobi Charity Joins Rally with Blockchain Community in Global Fight Against COVID-19 - April 2, 2020
- Binance Officially Absorbs CoinMarketCap in $400 million deal - April 2, 2020
- RealT Tokenises and Sells USD One Million in Real Estate On Ethereum - March 30, 2020
- IOTA Teams Up with Eclipse Foundation to Work on Decentralised Marketplace and Identity Solutions to Help Fight Pandemic - March 30, 2020
- University of Malta Students Develop and Use Blockchain Voting Application - March 30, 2020
- Japan’s Nomura Securities and BOOSTRY Issue First Blockchain Digital Bond Offering - March 30, 2020
- Opera Rolls out Update and Expansion of its Cryptocurrency-Friendly Browser Blockchain Architecture - March 30, 2020
- Hong Kong Bank Partners with Aegis to Focus On Asset Digitalization Using Blockchain Technology - March 30, 2020
- European Union Looking to Blockchain Technology for Defense? - March 30, 2020