Token Report, the world’s largest database of verified information on ICOs, today released data on the number of cryptocurrencies actively in use. Of the 226 ICOs in Token Report’s database that have completed, 20 of those tokens, or just under 1 in 10, are actively in use, excluding Ethereum.
“While most tokens are bought and sold on speculation, Token Report has researched and analyzed which ones are being put to use on their various decentralized apps and platforms,” said Galen Moore, Founder and CEO of Token Report. “This type of data can help evaluate future investments and indicate larger trends in token utility.”
Token Report’s newly launched membership program, Token Clarity, offers actionable ICO updates and research that provides investor insights for newcomers, high-volume traders, and institutions alike. The Token Report network offers reliable financial data on nearly every tokenization that emerges, including insights into the real-world usage of post-ICO tokens.
The projects with tokens in use are:
Spells of Genesis
Pepe Cash (PEPECASH)
Book of Orbs (ORB)
In a fast-growing market, cryptocurrency investors lack a reliable source of facts that affect the value of new and existing cryptocurrency assets. Token Report’s business model is based on membership fees from the individual investors, family offices and cryptocurrency exchanges that are among the users in its private beta.
Token Report’s unique token mechanism includes a tiered membership model for individuals that limits accessibility without charging exorbitant monthly fees. Institutions pay in Token Report’s cryptocurrency, EDGE, for access to the database via application programming interface (API). This allows Token Report’s dollar-denominated revenue to grow with demand, without diluting the value of its research by over-scaling its user base. EDGE will be available through a public token sale launching November 28, 2017. For more information, please visit http://tokenreport.com/ico.
Token Report has built the world’s largest database of verified information on ICOs and a network that is capable of providing reliable financial data on every tokenization that emerges.
It has so far developed three products on top of this database: a weekly investor newsletter; Token Tracker, the internet’s most comprehensive ICO listing; and Token Clarity, a secure, message-based information network providing in-depth analysis of the crypto asset class.
A unique membership token mechanism makes Token Clarity an exclusive financial research product, without setting an arbitrary equilibrium between price and distribution. Token Report is the first crypto financial data provider capable of delivering investor edge to a broad range of participants in a fast-growing asset class–from individuals with long-established crypto portfolios, to newcomers, to a broad spectrum of financial institutions. For more information on Token Report and its products, please visit tokenreport.com.
- Huobi Charity Joins Rally with Blockchain Community in Global Fight Against COVID-19 - April 2, 2020
- Binance Officially Absorbs CoinMarketCap in $400 million deal - April 2, 2020
- RealT Tokenises and Sells USD One Million in Real Estate On Ethereum - March 30, 2020
- IOTA Teams Up with Eclipse Foundation to Work on Decentralised Marketplace and Identity Solutions to Help Fight Pandemic - March 30, 2020
- University of Malta Students Develop and Use Blockchain Voting Application - March 30, 2020
- Japan’s Nomura Securities and BOOSTRY Issue First Blockchain Digital Bond Offering - March 30, 2020
- Opera Rolls out Update and Expansion of its Cryptocurrency-Friendly Browser Blockchain Architecture - March 30, 2020
- Hong Kong Bank Partners with Aegis to Focus On Asset Digitalization Using Blockchain Technology - March 30, 2020
- European Union Looking to Blockchain Technology for Defense? - March 30, 2020
- Tech against Corona (COVID-19) – Dutch Enterprise Blockchain Company TYMLEZ Helps Dutch Government - March 29, 2020
- Microsoft Patents Human Activity Mining for Cryptocurrency Systems – Data Generated Based on Body Activity can be Proof-of-Work - March 27, 2020
- Binance Kicks Off $5 Million Coronavirus Relief Campaign and Donates USD $1 Million - March 27, 2020
- Medici Ventures Keiretsu Companies GrainChain and Symbiont Working Together to Expand Global Operations - March 27, 2020
- Blockchain-Fueled Entertainment Platform Ficto Launches Premium Interactive Streaming Network - March 27, 2020
- SettleMint – Belgian blockchain startup raises USD $2.09 Million for Expansion - March 27, 2020
- Exclusive Interview: Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Leader Michael Terpin Sees Light in The Covid-19 Tunnel - March 26, 2020
- Blockchain Real Estate Project Smartlands Raising Funds on Equity Crowdfunding Platform Seedrs - March 26, 2020
- Cryptocurrency Exchange OKEx Greenlights DEA Trade Token Deapcoin For Its Jobtribe and PlayMining Games - March 26, 2020
- Microasset – The International Blockchain Monetary Reserve Announces $3.48 M In Reserve Funding, New Listing on BiKi Exchange - March 25, 2020
- Social Login – KyberSwap Integrates Torus to Offer Quick and Easy Ethereum Wallet Management - March 25, 2020