Agrello develops a service package, allowing users to create, sign and execute digital agreements, secured and powered by blockchain technology. In order to generate sound, digital identities, which are necessary to render digital signatures legally-binding, Agrello formed a partnership with online-id verifier Veriff.
Veriff is an estonian company, utilizing advanced facial recognition software, video analysis and biometric data to verify user’s ID online. Veriff’s solution allows users to identify themselves in minutes by providing a short recording of themselves presenting their passport, id-card, or driver’s licence. Veriff then analyzes the short video, verifies the validity of the document, and compares it to a government-provided database. This way user’s identity is securely approved in a fraction of the time normally required for this process. Verriff’s solution is recognized as a valid form of identification by Estonian and European authorities, and is used by several banks as well as by Uber.
Building on Veriff’s solution, Agrello creates a cryptographically secured, blockchain-based ID, which Agrello-users can then use to identify themselves and sign contracts anywhere, without having to undergo additional Know Your Customer (KYC) procedures.
Relying on the newly formed partnership, Agrello will facilitate the LegalTech aspects of the upcoming Blockhive token distribution event. The event will be structured as a peer-to-peer loan operation. This means that token-sale contributions, paid by participants will be considered loans to blockhive, which blockhive in their turn, will pay back to token holders.
The entailed loan agreement will be smart-contract-based, in accordance with the Agrello solution, while the KYC and identification process will be powered by the Agrello-Veriff partnership.
Agrello has recently concluded its own token distribution event, being one of the first tokenized startups to perform full KYC during their token sale.
- Indian Central Bankers Excludes Cryptocurrency Projects from it’s New Startup Fintech Sandbox - April 19, 2019
- Enterprise Ethereum Alliance Plans to Launch New Token Taxonomi Initiative - April 19, 2019
- Social Blockchain Project BitGive Signs Deal with Uphold - April 19, 2019
- Crypto Wars Continue – Bitcoin’s Self Proclaimed Founder Craig Wright Threatens to Sue Ethereum’s Vitalik Buterin - April 19, 2019
- Gate.io Exchange Releases IEO Startup Platform and Launches First Project with CNNS - April 18, 2019
- Telegram Cuts Deal With Wirecard to Build Blockchain Shared Payment and Banking Solutions For TON - April 17, 2019
- Token-as-a-Service (TaaS) Shuts Down – Distributes Assets to Token Owners - April 17, 2019
- eToroX Launches 8 Stablecoins on New Cryptocurrency Exchange - April 17, 2019
- Powerhouse Production Company Endemol Shine International Partners with Blockchain Startup BitMovio - April 17, 2019
- Huobi Prime’s Second EO Launch – Two Billion NEW Tokens Sold in Six Seconds - April 17, 2019
- Panxora safeguards ICO assets with crypto treasury management service - April 17, 2019
- Turing Award Winner and MIT Cryptographer, Dr. Silvio Micali, Publicly Opens TestNet at VC-backed Algorand Blockchain - April 16, 2019
- Gibraltar Stock Exchange Opens the Doors to Secondary Market for Security Tokens - April 15, 2019
- Bittreo Releases Crypto Brokerage SAAS - April 14, 2019
- International Monetary Fund (IMF) Head Says Cryptocurrency is Shaking the System – Wary Eye on Silicon Valley Data Collectors - April 14, 2019
- US Regulator SEC Issues First ‘No Action’ Letter for Unregistered ICO - April 13, 2019
- Jason Hanania: Architecture of a Technodemocracy – Author Interview - April 12, 2019
- Block.one’s FinLab EOS VC Fund Invests in Moonlighting - April 11, 2019
- Blockstack Files with SEC for Reg A+ Token Offering - April 11, 2019
- US Congress Introduces Bipartisan-Supported Token Taxonomy Act - April 10, 2019