Agrello develops a service package, allowing users to create, sign and execute digital agreements, secured and powered by blockchain technology. In order to generate sound, digital identities, which are necessary to render digital signatures legally-binding, Agrello formed a partnership with online-id verifier Veriff.
Veriff is an estonian company, utilizing advanced facial recognition software, video analysis and biometric data to verify user’s ID online. Veriff’s solution allows users to identify themselves in minutes by providing a short recording of themselves presenting their passport, id-card, or driver’s licence. Veriff then analyzes the short video, verifies the validity of the document, and compares it to a government-provided database. This way user’s identity is securely approved in a fraction of the time normally required for this process. Verriff’s solution is recognized as a valid form of identification by Estonian and European authorities, and is used by several banks as well as by Uber.
Building on Veriff’s solution, Agrello creates a cryptographically secured, blockchain-based ID, which Agrello-users can then use to identify themselves and sign contracts anywhere, without having to undergo additional Know Your Customer (KYC) procedures.
Relying on the newly formed partnership, Agrello will facilitate the LegalTech aspects of the upcoming Blockhive token distribution event. The event will be structured as a peer-to-peer loan operation. This means that token-sale contributions, paid by participants will be considered loans to blockhive, which blockhive in their turn, will pay back to token holders.
The entailed loan agreement will be smart-contract-based, in accordance with the Agrello solution, while the KYC and identification process will be powered by the Agrello-Veriff partnership.
Agrello has recently concluded its own token distribution event, being one of the first tokenized startups to perform full KYC during their token sale.
- NEM Foundation’s Founder Lon Wong Becomes SportsFix Chief Technology Advisor - October 10, 2018
- Medici Ventures Backs Wine Blockchain Project VinX - October 4, 2018
- Lithuanian Members of European Parliament Say Blockchain is Here to Stay – Hands Off Regulation! - October 4, 2018
- New Open Source Blockchain Project To Challenge Experian And Equifax - October 2, 2018
- IOHK Launches Cardano Rust Project - October 2, 2018
- Hyperledger and Enterprise Ethereum Alliance Cut Deal to Advance the Global Blockchain Business Ecosystem - October 2, 2018
- Binance Labs Supports Decentralized Global Content Ecosystem Contentos - October 2, 2018
- Nexus Partners with Jeff Garzik’s SpaceChain – Planning Spacenet - September 27, 2018
- Ripple Unveils Ripple for Good, Plans $100 Million Philanthropy Fund - September 27, 2018
- Electroneum Roars into Top 50 cryptocurrencies - September 27, 2018
- Zcoin Implements Dandelion – Better Privacy on the Blockchain - September 26, 2018
- Leading Global Wealth Management Firm, The Geneva Management Group (GMG) Announces Launch Of New Cryptocurrency Advice Desk - September 25, 2018
- BlockSafe Technologies Rolling out SEC Compliant Security Token Offering - September 25, 2018
- Global Banks Testing Blockchain to Speed up Transactions – 75 join Interbank Information Network (IIN) - September 25, 2018
- ProximaX Sponsors SportsFix Digital StadiumTM for BWF Victor Korea Open - September 25, 2018
- China’s Crypto Mining Behemoth Backs Houston Rockets for the 2018-2019 season - September 20, 2018
- Humanitarian Blockchain Project Humaniq Doubles Number of Nations Where it Brings Better Options for Unbanked - September 20, 2018
- MovieCoin Rolls Out ICO for Security and Utility Tokens - September 17, 2018
- WEF Report: 65+ Ways Blockchain Technology Can Tackle Environmental Challenges - September 17, 2018
- France Goes Bullish on ICOs – Opens Doors to Tokenomics - September 17, 2018