Agrello develops a service package, allowing users to create, sign and execute digital agreements, secured and powered by blockchain technology. In order to generate sound, digital identities, which are necessary to render digital signatures legally-binding, Agrello formed a partnership with online-id verifier Veriff.
Veriff is an estonian company, utilizing advanced facial recognition software, video analysis and biometric data to verify user’s ID online. Veriff’s solution allows users to identify themselves in minutes by providing a short recording of themselves presenting their passport, id-card, or driver’s licence. Veriff then analyzes the short video, verifies the validity of the document, and compares it to a government-provided database. This way user’s identity is securely approved in a fraction of the time normally required for this process. Verriff’s solution is recognized as a valid form of identification by Estonian and European authorities, and is used by several banks as well as by Uber.
Building on Veriff’s solution, Agrello creates a cryptographically secured, blockchain-based ID, which Agrello-users can then use to identify themselves and sign contracts anywhere, without having to undergo additional Know Your Customer (KYC) procedures.
Relying on the newly formed partnership, Agrello will facilitate the LegalTech aspects of the upcoming Blockhive token distribution event. The event will be structured as a peer-to-peer loan operation. This means that token-sale contributions, paid by participants will be considered loans to blockhive, which blockhive in their turn, will pay back to token holders.
The entailed loan agreement will be smart-contract-based, in accordance with the Agrello solution, while the KYC and identification process will be powered by the Agrello-Veriff partnership.
Agrello has recently concluded its own token distribution event, being one of the first tokenized startups to perform full KYC during their token sale.
- US FDA Looks to Blockchain Technology to Secure Drug Supply Chain - February 15, 2019
- Nexo Lending to Offer Crypto-Backed Loans with Blockport Exchange - February 12, 2019
- Chainalysis Secures $30M Investment Led by Accel to Pave Way for Next Wave of Cryptocurrency Growth - February 12, 2019
- EUIPO Launches Forum on Using Blockchain for Counterfeiting - February 12, 2019
- Singapore’s NodeSwap Teams up with NY’s NODE40 - February 12, 2019
- New Release: Oracle Adds New Features to their Enterprise Blockchain - February 12, 2019
- Fetch.AI joins the IoT Alliance With Bosch, Cisco and Others to Accelerate IoT - February 7, 2019
- Dr. Bernard Lietaer – Monetary Visionary, Futurist, Author, RIP - February 5, 2019
- Fetch.AI To Launch Token Sale on Binance Launchpad to Build Intelligent Machine-to-Machine Economy - February 1, 2019
- Philippines Introduces New Rules for ICOs, STOs and Cryptocurrencies - January 31, 2019
- Evernym Cuts Deal with Red Cross and other Nonprofits Who Will Work with their Self-Sovereign Digital ID Solution - January 30, 2019
- Evident Proof Receives ‘Highly Commended’ Listing at the UK Innovation and Entrepreneurship Award Category at the 2018 UK IT Industry Awards - January 30, 2019
- Plato Technologies and Blackmoon Team Up to Expedite Launching of New ‘On-the-fly’ ETx’s - January 30, 2019
- Amnis Ventures backs CloseCross Raises $3 Million USD to Transform Financial Derivatives Market - January 30, 2019
- Distilled Identity and Emerge Announce Technology Partnership to Solve Global Identity Crisis for Refugees - January 22, 2019
- Satellite Project SpaceChain Concludes the First Qtum Blockchain Transaction in Space - January 22, 2019
- AAX Digital Asset Exchange to be Powered by London Stock Exchange Group Technology - January 22, 2019
- Amsterdam’s Blockport Launches Full Featured Trading Platform - January 22, 2019
- Swarm Offers Free Issuance of Security Tokens - January 21, 2019
- London’s Blockchain Conference; Blockchain Expo Global Exhibition announces expert speakers - January 21, 2019