Cashaa, which aims to provide access to financial services for the billions of unbanked, uses Blockchain technology to enable value transfer, without the end user having to come into contact with cryptocurrency themselves. Now with Airbitz integration, Cashaa has strengthened its service even further with the addition of secure, encrypted storage for its network of traders that work behind the scenes. The partnership will allow the platform to scale out and offer the fastest services on the market to the widest possible audience.
“Airbitz is one of the most secure and trusted cryptocurrency wallets, which is in line with the ethics and vision of Cashaa, in providing platinum grade service for the people around the world” – Kumar Gaurav, CEO & Founder of Cashaa.
Cashaa has been named one of the 100 most influential Blockchain companies after its service launched earlier this year. The platform already beta tested the transfer of fiat money for a flat fee of 1$, disrupting existing business models and signalling a new era of financial freedom. The simplicity of Cashaa is key to its success and when combined with the intuitive features of Airbitz, will propel the service to the front of the forex payments ecosystem.
Token Generation Event (TGE)
Cashaa’s platform will be powered by the Cashaa (CAS) token. CAS holders will be able to access premium services, instant loans, obtain a credit score, create smart contracts for trading and participate in the governance mechanism of CAS tokens. 1 billion CAS tokens will be generated with 51% (510,000,000) available to the public. The CAS TGE opens on 6 November until 5 December and the pre-sale is currently running now offering between 60% – 100% bonus tokens.
Upcoming events with Cashaa
Meet Cashaa`s VP Marketing Janina Lowisz who will participate in panels on the financial and social implications of Blockchain technology at the CapitOx Conference – Reimagining Capitalism, 28 October, University of Oxford, and on the role of the diaspora and remittances at the European Women in Payments Conference, 31 October, Amsterdam.
- Token Taxonomy Workshop – - January 24, 2020
- Deloitte Bullish on Libra Project in New Report - January 22, 2020
- Busted: SEC Charges Blockchain Marketplace Founder Sergii “Sergey” Grybniak for Fraudulent ICO 2017 - January 22, 2020
- DC Blockchain Advocacy Group US Chamber of Digital Commerce Supports Telegram Vs. SEC Case - January 22, 2020
- BIS Forms New Central Bank Think Tank to Assess National Cryptocurrencies - January 22, 2020
- Bank of England Pondering National Cryptocurrency - January 22, 2020
- Infamous Online Gaming Community Clanbase to Relaunch With Blockchain Technology in 2021 - January 21, 2020
- Chainalysis: 2019 Saw More Cryptocurrency Hacks – Total Amount Stolen From Exchanges Dropped To $283 Million - January 21, 2020
- J. Christopher Giancarlo, former Chairman of the US Commodity Futures Trading Commission - January 21, 2020
- Ethereum Classic Labs Donates $1 Million to UNICEF Innovation Ventures - January 20, 2020
- Busted: SEC and U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of New Jersey Files Lawsuits Against Fraudulent ICO that raised $30 million - January 17, 2020
- Kenya Issues Second ICO Warning After Investors Lose €24+ Million Euro - January 17, 2020
- Neufund Wraps Tokenised Equity Crowdfunding Series B with Greyp Bikes raising €1.4m EUR - January 17, 2020
- U.S. Lawmakers Pondering “Crypto-Currency Act of 2020” - January 17, 2020
- New Blockchain-based Visa Token Service Set To Launch in 2020 – Set to Reach $1 Trillion - January 17, 2020
- Germany’s New Shore Invest Launches STO Ship Financing Platform – Tokenised Fractional Ownership - January 16, 2020
- Open Source Luminary Marc Fleury Enters Crypto Arena with Announcement of New Crypto Asset Class and Continuous Token Offering Sale - January 16, 2020
- UN Warns Public Not To Attend North Korea Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Conference 2020 - January 16, 2020
- Fiat-to-Crypto Gateway Solution, Banxa, Raises $2 Million USD Series A Round Led By NGC Ventures - January 15, 2020
- United Africa Blockchain Association Plans to Fire Up Blockchain Adoption - January 14, 2020