BANKEX, the decentralized Bank-as-a-service (BaaS) enterprise, today announced that ConsenSys formation, Balanc3, the blockchain-based accountancy platform will join its advisory board. Both BANKEX and Balanc3 aim to transform current financial systems while catering to the unique needs of the emerging blockchain industry.
“With the explosion in fintech and blockchain projects comes a very real need for transparency, scalability, and trust. Balanc3 has created an accountancy platform that specifically addresses the unique needs of the emerging blockchain industry while eliminating some of the uncertainties for token holders,” said Igor Khmel, BANKEX CEO and founder.
“We believe this collaboration is a major step in not only modernizing traditional financial and accountancy systems but encouraging the mainstream adoption of blockchain,” he added.
BANKEX CEO Igor Khmel is a fintech entrepreneur with experience in product development, operations, and digital strategy implementation. With an MBA from Stanford School of Business, Khmel’s professional track-record includes professional tenures at prestigious organizations McKinsey, Deloitte, and Citadel. Khmel also founded Sberbank Lab, a fintech laboratory, and innovation practice, at the largest bank in Eastern Europe.
A leader in blockchain-based accounting, Balanc3, a ConsenSys formation, has engineered a full-service accountancy package customized to meet the needs of token generation events and emerging blockchain-based projects. Cultivating a network of leading innovators in the cross-section of blockchain and accounting, Balanc3 provides a full range of solutions to decentralized companies such as triple-entry accounting and on-chain transactions which transforms data into traditional accounting formats.
“We are very excited about becoming BANKEX’s advisor. At Balanc3 we feel very strongly that a significant number of assets will be tokenized and digitized over the next few years. BANKEX’s unique Proof-of-Asset Protocol is a significant step forward in this mission. BANKEX’s efforts will give traditional clients access to the benefits of blockchain-based solutions and lay the foundation for a new banking economy,” said Griffin Anderson, Founder, Balanc3.
Balanc3 is joining BANKEX’s stellar board of advisors, consisting of industry experts such as Sergey Sergienko, Founder of Chronobank, Sasha Ivanov, Founder of Waves, Nehemia Kramer, an early stage investor in Ethereum, Chris Skinner, a leading financial markets strategist, and Gabriele Colombo, Executive Director of Symphony Foundation, as well as academic advisors Michael Ostrovsky, Professor of Economics at the Stanford Graduate School of Business and Peter Cramton, Professor of Economics at the University of Maryland.
BANKEX and Balanc3 will be working on several pilot schemes together, aiming to apply blockchain solutions to the traditional professions of banking and accounting respectively, offering clients a broader and more diverse solution, while improving transparency.
“This collaboration is one of many significant projects that we will undertake to not only optimize our own solution but to offer our clients a more diverse range of services bridging the gap between traditional finance and the rapidly developing blockchain sector,” concluded Khmel.
After committing $10 million USD in its private contribution period, the BANKEX public presale opened last week, in which participants can use both Ethereum and Bitcoin to participate. Early contributors will receive a 25 percent bonus with the minimum contribution during the current presale stage set at 100 ETH. For more information visit http://www.bankex.com/ or contact [email protected].
- Indian Central Bankers Excludes Cryptocurrency Projects from it’s New Startup Fintech Sandbox - April 19, 2019
- Enterprise Ethereum Alliance Plans to Launch New Token Taxonomy Initiative - April 19, 2019
- Social Blockchain Project BitGive Signs Deal with Uphold - April 19, 2019
- Crypto Wars Continue – Bitcoin’s Self Proclaimed Founder Craig Wright Threatens to Sue Ethereum’s Vitalik Buterin - April 19, 2019
- Gate.io Exchange Releases IEO Startup Platform and Launches First Project with CNNS - April 18, 2019
- Telegram Cuts Deal With Wirecard to Build Blockchain Shared Payment and Banking Solutions For TON - April 17, 2019
- Token-as-a-Service (TaaS) Shuts Down – Distributes Assets to Token Owners - April 17, 2019
- eToroX Launches 8 Stablecoins on New Cryptocurrency Exchange - April 17, 2019
- Powerhouse Production Company Endemol Shine International Partners with Blockchain Startup BitMovio - April 17, 2019
- Huobi Prime’s Second EO Launch – Two Billion NEW Tokens Sold in Six Seconds - April 17, 2019
- Panxora safeguards ICO assets with crypto treasury management service - April 17, 2019
- Turing Award Winner and MIT Cryptographer, Dr. Silvio Micali, Publicly Opens TestNet at VC-backed Algorand Blockchain - April 16, 2019
- Gibraltar Stock Exchange Opens the Doors to Secondary Market for Security Tokens - April 15, 2019
- Bittreo Releases Crypto Brokerage SAAS - April 14, 2019
- International Monetary Fund (IMF) Head Says Cryptocurrency is Shaking the System – Wary Eye on Silicon Valley Data Collectors - April 14, 2019
- US Regulator SEC Issues First ‘No Action’ Letter for Unregistered ICO - April 13, 2019
- Jason Hanania: Architecture of a Technodemocracy – Author Interview - April 12, 2019
- Block.one’s FinLab EOS VC Fund Invests in Moonlighting - April 11, 2019
- Blockstack Files with SEC for Reg A+ Token Offering - April 11, 2019
- US Congress Introduces Bipartisan-Supported Token Taxonomy Act - April 10, 2019