BANKEX, the decentralized Bank-as-a-service (BaaS) enterprise, today announced that ConsenSys formation, Balanc3, the blockchain-based accountancy platform will join its advisory board. Both BANKEX and Balanc3 aim to transform current financial systems while catering to the unique needs of the emerging blockchain industry.
“With the explosion in fintech and blockchain projects comes a very real need for transparency, scalability, and trust. Balanc3 has created an accountancy platform that specifically addresses the unique needs of the emerging blockchain industry while eliminating some of the uncertainties for token holders,” said Igor Khmel, BANKEX CEO and founder.
“We believe this collaboration is a major step in not only modernizing traditional financial and accountancy systems but encouraging the mainstream adoption of blockchain,” he added.
BANKEX CEO Igor Khmel is a fintech entrepreneur with experience in product development, operations, and digital strategy implementation. With an MBA from Stanford School of Business, Khmel’s professional track-record includes professional tenures at prestigious organizations McKinsey, Deloitte, and Citadel. Khmel also founded Sberbank Lab, a fintech laboratory, and innovation practice, at the largest bank in Eastern Europe.
A leader in blockchain-based accounting, Balanc3, a ConsenSys formation, has engineered a full-service accountancy package customized to meet the needs of token generation events and emerging blockchain-based projects. Cultivating a network of leading innovators in the cross-section of blockchain and accounting, Balanc3 provides a full range of solutions to decentralized companies such as triple-entry accounting and on-chain transactions which transforms data into traditional accounting formats.
“We are very excited about becoming BANKEX’s advisor. At Balanc3 we feel very strongly that a significant number of assets will be tokenized and digitized over the next few years. BANKEX’s unique Proof-of-Asset Protocol is a significant step forward in this mission. BANKEX’s efforts will give traditional clients access to the benefits of blockchain-based solutions and lay the foundation for a new banking economy,” said Griffin Anderson, Founder, Balanc3.
Balanc3 is joining BANKEX’s stellar board of advisors, consisting of industry experts such as Sergey Sergienko, Founder of Chronobank, Sasha Ivanov, Founder of Waves, Nehemia Kramer, an early stage investor in Ethereum, Chris Skinner, a leading financial markets strategist, and Gabriele Colombo, Executive Director of Symphony Foundation, as well as academic advisors Michael Ostrovsky, Professor of Economics at the Stanford Graduate School of Business and Peter Cramton, Professor of Economics at the University of Maryland.
BANKEX and Balanc3 will be working on several pilot schemes together, aiming to apply blockchain solutions to the traditional professions of banking and accounting respectively, offering clients a broader and more diverse solution, while improving transparency.
“This collaboration is one of many significant projects that we will undertake to not only optimize our own solution but to offer our clients a more diverse range of services bridging the gap between traditional finance and the rapidly developing blockchain sector,” concluded Khmel.
After committing $10 million USD in its private contribution period, the BANKEX public presale opened last week, in which participants can use both Ethereum and Bitcoin to participate. Early contributors will receive a 25 percent bonus with the minimum contribution during the current presale stage set at 100 ETH. For more information visit http://www.bankex.com/ or contact [email protected].
- Blockchain-Based Travala.com Teams Up with Dash For Hotel Booking Payments - July 18, 2019
- SEC And FINRA Approves First Reg A+ Token Offerings - July 18, 2019
- Tokinex Tolken Sale Sells out in 35 Seconds - July 18, 2019
- 18 Organisations Launch The Convergence Alliance To Enable A New Open Data Economy Built On The Decentralized Web - July 9, 2019
- Bittrex Acquires Tradedash - July 3, 2019
- Korea’s Cube Systems Rolls Out New Blockchain eCommerce Platform - July 3, 2019
- Clinlogix Joins ALTEN Calsoft in Launching Blockchain for Clinical Trials - July 3, 2019
- Binance Charity forms alliance with 46 companies to unveil a stablecoin for the alleviation of period poverty - July 3, 2019
- Nestlé Breaks from IBM Food Trust Blockchain Group for New Milk Supply Chain Trial - July 3, 2019
- Tokeny Solutions Digital Asset Platform Gets €5 Million Backing from Euronext - July 3, 2019
- Blockchain Venture Capital Funding Reaches $822 Million in 2019 - July 1, 2019
- Toronto’s Creative Destruction Lab Joins Facebook’s Libra Association - June 19, 2019
- Australia’s Power Ledger to bring P2P Energy Trading to Austria - June 19, 2019
- Litecoin Foundation Teams Up With Bibox And Ternio On Special Edition Litecoin Debitcard - June 19, 2019
- US Legislators Call for Halt to Facebook’s Cryptocurrency Plans – And to Face Congress - June 19, 2019
- Hyperledger Welcomes Diverse Line-up of New Members for Identity Project - June 18, 2019
- Facebook Announces Calibra Digital Wallet and Libra Cryptocurrency - June 18, 2019
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction - June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO - June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services - June 3, 2019