BANKEX, the decentralized Bank-as-a-service (BaaS) enterprise, today announced that ConsenSys formation, Balanc3, the blockchain-based accountancy platform will join its advisory board. Both BANKEX and Balanc3 aim to transform current financial systems while catering to the unique needs of the emerging blockchain industry.
“With the explosion in fintech and blockchain projects comes a very real need for transparency, scalability, and trust. Balanc3 has created an accountancy platform that specifically addresses the unique needs of the emerging blockchain industry while eliminating some of the uncertainties for token holders,” said Igor Khmel, BANKEX CEO and founder.
“We believe this collaboration is a major step in not only modernizing traditional financial and accountancy systems but encouraging the mainstream adoption of blockchain,” he added.
BANKEX CEO Igor Khmel is a fintech entrepreneur with experience in product development, operations, and digital strategy implementation. With an MBA from Stanford School of Business, Khmel’s professional track-record includes professional tenures at prestigious organizations McKinsey, Deloitte, and Citadel. Khmel also founded Sberbank Lab, a fintech laboratory, and innovation practice, at the largest bank in Eastern Europe.
A leader in blockchain-based accounting, Balanc3, a ConsenSys formation, has engineered a full-service accountancy package customized to meet the needs of token generation events and emerging blockchain-based projects. Cultivating a network of leading innovators in the cross-section of blockchain and accounting, Balanc3 provides a full range of solutions to decentralized companies such as triple-entry accounting and on-chain transactions which transforms data into traditional accounting formats.
“We are very excited about becoming BANKEX’s advisor. At Balanc3 we feel very strongly that a significant number of assets will be tokenized and digitized over the next few years. BANKEX’s unique Proof-of-Asset Protocol is a significant step forward in this mission. BANKEX’s efforts will give traditional clients access to the benefits of blockchain-based solutions and lay the foundation for a new banking economy,” said Griffin Anderson, Founder, Balanc3.
Balanc3 is joining BANKEX’s stellar board of advisors, consisting of industry experts such as Sergey Sergienko, Founder of Chronobank, Sasha Ivanov, Founder of Waves, Nehemia Kramer, an early stage investor in Ethereum, Chris Skinner, a leading financial markets strategist, and Gabriele Colombo, Executive Director of Symphony Foundation, as well as academic advisors Michael Ostrovsky, Professor of Economics at the Stanford Graduate School of Business and Peter Cramton, Professor of Economics at the University of Maryland.
BANKEX and Balanc3 will be working on several pilot schemes together, aiming to apply blockchain solutions to the traditional professions of banking and accounting respectively, offering clients a broader and more diverse solution, while improving transparency.
“This collaboration is one of many significant projects that we will undertake to not only optimize our own solution but to offer our clients a more diverse range of services bridging the gap between traditional finance and the rapidly developing blockchain sector,” concluded Khmel.
After committing $10 million USD in its private contribution period, the BANKEX public presale opened last week, in which participants can use both Ethereum and Bitcoin to participate. Early contributors will receive a 25 percent bonus with the minimum contribution during the current presale stage set at 100 ETH. For more information visit http://www.bankex.com/ or contact [email protected].
- Token Taxonomy Workshop – - January 24, 2020
- Deloitte Bullish on Libra Project in New Report - January 22, 2020
- Busted: SEC Charges Blockchain Marketplace Founder Sergii “Sergey” Grybniak for Fraudulent ICO 2017 - January 22, 2020
- DC Blockchain Advocacy Group US Chamber of Digital Commerce Supports Telegram Vs. SEC Case - January 22, 2020
- BIS Forms New Central Bank Think Tank to Assess National Cryptocurrencies - January 22, 2020
- Bank of England Pondering National Cryptocurrency - January 22, 2020
- Infamous Online Gaming Community Clanbase to Relaunch With Blockchain Technology in 2021 - January 21, 2020
- Chainalysis: 2019 Saw More Cryptocurrency Hacks – Total Amount Stolen From Exchanges Dropped To $283 Million - January 21, 2020
- J. Christopher Giancarlo, former Chairman of the US Commodity Futures Trading Commission - January 21, 2020
- Ethereum Classic Labs Donates $1 Million to UNICEF Innovation Ventures - January 20, 2020
- Busted: SEC and U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of New Jersey Files Lawsuits Against Fraudulent ICO that raised $30 million - January 17, 2020
- Kenya Issues Second ICO Warning After Investors Lose €24+ Million Euro - January 17, 2020
- Neufund Wraps Tokenised Equity Crowdfunding Series B with Greyp Bikes raising €1.4m EUR - January 17, 2020
- U.S. Lawmakers Pondering “Crypto-Currency Act of 2020” - January 17, 2020
- New Blockchain-based Visa Token Service Set To Launch in 2020 – Set to Reach $1 Trillion - January 17, 2020
- Germany’s New Shore Invest Launches STO Ship Financing Platform – Tokenised Fractional Ownership - January 16, 2020
- Open Source Luminary Marc Fleury Enters Crypto Arena with Announcement of New Crypto Asset Class and Continuous Token Offering Sale - January 16, 2020
- UN Warns Public Not To Attend North Korea Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Conference 2020 - January 16, 2020
- Fiat-to-Crypto Gateway Solution, Banxa, Raises $2 Million USD Series A Round Led By NGC Ventures - January 15, 2020
- United Africa Blockchain Association Plans to Fire Up Blockchain Adoption - January 14, 2020