After successfully closing a fundraising round through a regulated Initial Coin Offering, Internxt is starting to work on helping shape a new internet with the creation of distributed internet services that are attractive for the mass-market.
Internxt is starting with decentralized cloud file storage as their first distributed internet solution, “X Files”. It will allow anyone (both individuals and businesses) to host files in a significantly more secure, private, reliable and independent cloud.
A cloud that brings together the highest levels of security with all the benefits of the cloud.
“We believe people have the right for higher levels of privacy and security on a cloud that finally makes sense” – adds Fran Villalba Segarra, Internxt’s Founder and CEO. Fran Villalba Segarra (born 1997) is a young entrepreneur, nominated for Forbes 30 Under 30 2018.
X Files will mainly be based on IPFS. They are taking different decentralized technologies and improving them to make sure they are nicely shaped to fit Internxt’s X Files needs. However, Internxt is mainly focusing on providing a seamless user experience, unlike companies such as Storj, Substratum or Sia are.
Internxt’s X Files Alpha version will go live on January 2018, and the stable version in May 2018. Hosts hosting files on Internxt’s X Files P2P network will get paid with Internxts coin “INXT”, currently traded on exchanges such as CoinExchange.
- Genetics Prof. David Haymer Joins DNAtix Advisory Board - November 12, 2018
- Libra Announces Commitment to Support Circle Trade’s Financial Reporting Requirements - November 10, 2018
- Evident Proof, Leading Blockchain Immutable Proof Platform Accept Dash & XRP As Business Adoption Soars - November 10, 2018
- Ethereum Now On Hyperledger Fabric - October 28, 2018
- 8000+ Expected – Blockchain Expo North America Exhibition Announces Expert Speakers - October 26, 2018
- Enjin Smart Wallet Update Will Allow Users To Melt & Send ERC-1155 Tokens - October 26, 2018
- Crypto-Friendly Gallery HOFA Launches in Los Angeles With Qvantum Exhibition - October 26, 2018
- Blockchain Company WePower Announces Plans to Tokenize Estonian Power Grid - October 25, 2018
- Overstock’s Medici Ventures, Buys into Crypto Social Network, Minds - October 24, 2018
- Xfinite to release new Blockchain content platform - October 24, 2018
- Omnitude set to transform enterprise business with the move of its ECOM token to Stellar and the introduction of micropayments to users - October 24, 2018
- Nem, Proximax, And Pundi X Join Growing List Of Sportsfix Sponsor Partners - October 23, 2018
- NEM Foundation’s Founder Lon Wong Becomes SportsFix Chief Technology Advisor - October 10, 2018
- Medici Ventures Backs Wine Blockchain Project VinX - October 4, 2018
- Lithuanian Members of European Parliament Say Blockchain is Here to Stay – Hands Off Regulation! - October 4, 2018
- New Open Source Blockchain Project To Challenge Experian And Equifax - October 2, 2018
- IOHK Launches Cardano Rust Project - October 2, 2018
- Hyperledger and Enterprise Ethereum Alliance Cut Deal to Advance the Global Blockchain Business Ecosystem - October 2, 2018
- Binance Labs Supports Decentralized Global Content Ecosystem Contentos - October 2, 2018
- Nexus Partners with Jeff Garzik’s SpaceChain – Planning Spacenet - September 27, 2018