Experty CEO Kamil Przeorski expressed his excitement about the partnership, stating:
“It is my pleasure to announce the partnership with Quantstamp. We are really excited about the partnership and look forward to working with the amazing Quantstamp team. They are providing a much needed service in the industry and we plan to be a part of that solution in the near future.”
Many Blockchain companies are using smart contracts, and due to the large amounts of money that pass through them, it’s imperative that these contracts are secure. Currently, there isn’t enough focus on auditing and securing these contracts. Experty and Quantstamp plan to combine their efforts to solve this problem.
With the recent surge of Blockchain based startups and ICOs, there is a tremendous need for smart contract auditing. Quantstamp provides this service by securing and auditing smart contracts for its clients.
They will be using Experty’s cutting edge consultation platform to achieve this. With Experty, Quantstamp eliminates the problems that come with billing clients and dealing with invoice issues. They will be able to efficiently schedule consultations, bill them, and provide the service immediately. The Experty platform provides an automatic payment mechanism to allow instant payment to Quantstamp from its clients.
Quantstamp will be able to use voice, video, and group calls to provide the best possible service to their clients.Quantstamp will also assist Experty in auditing their own smart contracts. They will ensure Experty’s smart contracts are safe and secure.
- Blythe Masters Resigns as CEO of Digital Asset - December 18, 2018
- Overstock’s Medici Ventures Uses Ravencoin Blockchain for Equity Purchase in Chainstone Labs – Completes $3.6 Million Securities Token Transfer - December 18, 2018
- Despite Market Downturn – eToro Survey Reveals Strong Interest in Cryptoasset Education - December 18, 2018
- BlockIMMO brings Blockchain Technology Platform to Tokenize Fractional Real Estate Investment - December 17, 2018
- Algorand Appoints Dual Ph.D. Rock Star Pablo Azar as Chief Economist - December 17, 2018
- Dascoin – Anatomy of Multilevel Marketing Crypto Scam – Coinmarketcap Zero - December 17, 2018
- Dutch Blockchain Company Tymlez Group Starts Trading on Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) - December 13, 2018
- DNAtix Releases Live Demo of its Blockchain based Genetic Infrastructure Platform - December 11, 2018
- IOHK Launches Secure Smart Contracts Technology for Cardano blockchain - December 11, 2018
- XYO Network to Launch of Blockchain Satellite on SpaceX Falcon 9 - December 11, 2018
- Algo Capital to Invest In Promising Companies Built on Algorand Platform – Announces $100 Million Blockchain Fund - December 11, 2018
- Stackr Taps into AI For Investment Solutions to Power a New Savings Solution - December 11, 2018
- Walt Disney Company Cuts Deal with Blockchain-fueled PlayGame.com to Bring Games to Southeast Asian Fans - December 11, 2018
- Huobi Releases New Derivative Market On Huobi Global - December 11, 2018
- Ledger Expands to New York City - November 26, 2018
- Genetics Prof. David Haymer Joins DNAtix Advisory Board - November 12, 2018
- Libra Announces Commitment to Support Circle Trade’s Financial Reporting Requirements - November 10, 2018
- Evident Proof, Leading Blockchain Immutable Proof Platform Accept Dash & XRP As Business Adoption Soars - November 10, 2018
- Ethereum Now On Hyperledger Fabric - October 28, 2018
- 8000+ Expected – Blockchain Expo North America Exhibition Announces Expert Speakers - October 26, 2018