Experty CEO Kamil Przeorski expressed his excitement about the partnership, stating:
“It is my pleasure to announce the partnership with Quantstamp. We are really excited about the partnership and look forward to working with the amazing Quantstamp team. They are providing a much needed service in the industry and we plan to be a part of that solution in the near future.”
Many Blockchain companies are using smart contracts, and due to the large amounts of money that pass through them, it’s imperative that these contracts are secure. Currently, there isn’t enough focus on auditing and securing these contracts. Experty and Quantstamp plan to combine their efforts to solve this problem.
With the recent surge of Blockchain based startups and ICOs, there is a tremendous need for smart contract auditing. Quantstamp provides this service by securing and auditing smart contracts for its clients.
They will be using Experty’s cutting edge consultation platform to achieve this. With Experty, Quantstamp eliminates the problems that come with billing clients and dealing with invoice issues. They will be able to efficiently schedule consultations, bill them, and provide the service immediately. The Experty platform provides an automatic payment mechanism to allow instant payment to Quantstamp from its clients.
Quantstamp will be able to use voice, video, and group calls to provide the best possible service to their clients.Quantstamp will also assist Experty in auditing their own smart contracts. They will ensure Experty’s smart contracts are safe and secure.
- Wanxiang Blockchain and PlatON Launch Consortium Blockchain Infrastructure in China - October 7, 2019
- PayPal Quits Facebook Cryptocurrency Project Libra - October 7, 2019
- Walmart To Use Blockchain For Shrimp - October 7, 2019
- Channel Tools adds Blockchain-Driven Verification Service Evident Proof To It’s Kit - October 7, 2019
- Zuckerberg Under Intense Pressure to Testify to US Congress about Libra - October 4, 2019
- Report: Canadian Blockchain Industry Has Some of The Highest Paid Workers in the Country - October 4, 2019
- Bavarian Company RISE Wealth Technologies with Houston-based Entoro, Launching Largest European STO to Date at USD$120 million - October 4, 2019
- October Launch Confirmation for Telegram Open Network (TON) - October 4, 2019
- Liechtenstein Parliament Passes Blockchain Act - October 4, 2019
- Pioneer of Blockchain Certification For The Visual Arts Verisart, Raises $2.5 million in Series Seed Funding - October 4, 2019
- Uruguayan Digital Party to Embrace Æternity Blockchain Technology For Member Voting - October 3, 2019
- Decentralized Trading Technology Startup Vega Raises $5 Million Seed – Pantera Capital Leads Oversubscribed Round - October 3, 2019
- Malta-Based OKEx Kicks Off Global Compliance Standards Initiative for Cryptocurrency Exchanges - October 3, 2019
- Dama Financial and Helix TCS Establish First Blockchain-Fueled, Complaint Cannabis Marketplace - October 3, 2019
- New Digital Rights Law Enacted in Russia – Establishes Basic Definition Of Tokens And Governs Smart Contracts - October 2, 2019
- Six major Japanese Brokerage Firms Establish Japan Security Token Offering Association - October 2, 2019
- Vancouver’s BIGG Digital Assets Cuts Deal with US Federal Government Agency - October 2, 2019
- æternity Teams Up with Uruguay Can to Track Cannabis Production on the Blockchain - October 2, 2019
- Streamr Launches Global Pub/Sub Network For Machine Data - October 2, 2019
- SEC Orders Blockone to Pay $24 Million Fine for Unregistered ICO - October 2, 2019