Experty CEO Kamil Przeorski expressed his excitement about the partnership, stating:
“It is my pleasure to announce the partnership with Quantstamp. We are really excited about the partnership and look forward to working with the amazing Quantstamp team. They are providing a much needed service in the industry and we plan to be a part of that solution in the near future.”
Many Blockchain companies are using smart contracts, and due to the large amounts of money that pass through them, it’s imperative that these contracts are secure. Currently, there isn’t enough focus on auditing and securing these contracts. Experty and Quantstamp plan to combine their efforts to solve this problem.
With the recent surge of Blockchain based startups and ICOs, there is a tremendous need for smart contract auditing. Quantstamp provides this service by securing and auditing smart contracts for its clients.
They will be using Experty’s cutting edge consultation platform to achieve this. With Experty, Quantstamp eliminates the problems that come with billing clients and dealing with invoice issues. They will be able to efficiently schedule consultations, bill them, and provide the service immediately. The Experty platform provides an automatic payment mechanism to allow instant payment to Quantstamp from its clients.
Quantstamp will be able to use voice, video, and group calls to provide the best possible service to their clients.Quantstamp will also assist Experty in auditing their own smart contracts. They will ensure Experty’s smart contracts are safe and secure.
- Toronto’s Creative Destruction Lab Joins Facebook’s Libra Association - June 19, 2019
- Australia’s Power Ledger to bring P2P Energy Trading to Austria - June 19, 2019
- Litecoin Foundation Teams Up With Bibox And Ternio On Special Edition Litecoin Debitcard - June 19, 2019
- US Legislators Call for Halt to Facebook’s Cryptocurrency Plans – And to Face Congress - June 19, 2019
- Hyperledger Welcomes Diverse Line-up of New Members for Identity Project - June 18, 2019
- Facebook Announces Calibra Digital Wallet and Libra Cryptocurrency - June 18, 2019
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction - June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO - June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services - June 3, 2019
- Bitcoin Inc. CEO Morgan Rockcoon Busted – 21 Months in Prison and Fines - June 3, 2019
- Reshaping a Nation’s Logistics Sector: Singaporean Blockchain Company PLMP Cuts Multimillion Dollar Deal With Indonesia - June 3, 2019
- Swisscom TV Opens Blockchain-based Art Gallery - June 3, 2019
- Canadian Messaging Service Kik Burns $5 Million Fighting SEC Over Utility Tokens, Now Raising $5 Million More to Continue Battle - June 3, 2019
- Salesforce Introduces CRM Blockchain Platform For Selected Clients - June 3, 2019
- Block.one Plans to Tackle Pitfalls of Social Media With New Blockchain Community Called “Voice” - June 3, 2019
- CasperLabs and Ethereum on Proof of Stake Protocol at CryptoChicks in Toronto, family ran Hack-A-Thon for blockchain family - June 3, 2019
- World Economic Forum Inaugurates Global Blockchain Council to Address Lack of Well-Defined Rules for Working with Blockchain - May 29, 2019
- India’s First Blockchain Powered VoD Platform ‘myNK’ Launches At Cannes Film Festival - May 27, 2019
- New Zealand’s Cryptopia Exchange Packs It In – Announces Liquidation - May 15, 2019
- Canadian Blockchain Expert Alex Tapscott and NextBlock Global Limited to Pay $1M for Misleading Investors - May 15, 2019