Experty CEO Kamil Przeorski expressed his excitement about the partnership, stating:
“It is my pleasure to announce the partnership with Quantstamp. We are really excited about the partnership and look forward to working with the amazing Quantstamp team. They are providing a much needed service in the industry and we plan to be a part of that solution in the near future.”
Many Blockchain companies are using smart contracts, and due to the large amounts of money that pass through them, it’s imperative that these contracts are secure. Currently, there isn’t enough focus on auditing and securing these contracts. Experty and Quantstamp plan to combine their efforts to solve this problem.
With the recent surge of Blockchain based startups and ICOs, there is a tremendous need for smart contract auditing. Quantstamp provides this service by securing and auditing smart contracts for its clients.
They will be using Experty’s cutting edge consultation platform to achieve this. With Experty, Quantstamp eliminates the problems that come with billing clients and dealing with invoice issues. They will be able to efficiently schedule consultations, bill them, and provide the service immediately. The Experty platform provides an automatic payment mechanism to allow instant payment to Quantstamp from its clients.
Quantstamp will be able to use voice, video, and group calls to provide the best possible service to their clients.Quantstamp will also assist Experty in auditing their own smart contracts. They will ensure Experty’s smart contracts are safe and secure.
- NEM Foundation’s Founder Lon Wong Becomes SportsFix Chief Technology Advisor - October 10, 2018
- Medici Ventures Backs Wine Blockchain Project VinX - October 4, 2018
- Lithuanian Members of European Parliament Say Blockchain is Here to Stay – Hands Off Regulation! - October 4, 2018
- New Open Source Blockchain Project To Challenge Experian And Equifax - October 2, 2018
- IOHK Launches Cardano Rust Project - October 2, 2018
- Hyperledger and Enterprise Ethereum Alliance Cut Deal to Advance the Global Blockchain Business Ecosystem - October 2, 2018
- Binance Labs Supports Decentralized Global Content Ecosystem Contentos - October 2, 2018
- Nexus Partners with Jeff Garzik’s SpaceChain – Planning Spacenet - September 27, 2018
- Ripple Unveils Ripple for Good, Plans $100 Million Philanthropy Fund - September 27, 2018
- Electroneum Roars into Top 50 cryptocurrencies - September 27, 2018
- Zcoin Implements Dandelion – Better Privacy on the Blockchain - September 26, 2018
- Leading Global Wealth Management Firm, The Geneva Management Group (GMG) Announces Launch Of New Cryptocurrency Advice Desk - September 25, 2018
- BlockSafe Technologies Rolling out SEC Compliant Security Token Offering - September 25, 2018
- Global Banks Testing Blockchain to Speed up Transactions – 75 join Interbank Information Network (IIN) - September 25, 2018
- ProximaX Sponsors SportsFix Digital StadiumTM for BWF Victor Korea Open - September 25, 2018
- China’s Crypto Mining Behemoth Backs Houston Rockets for the 2018-2019 season - September 20, 2018
- Humanitarian Blockchain Project Humaniq Doubles Number of Nations Where it Brings Better Options for Unbanked - September 20, 2018
- MovieCoin Rolls Out ICO for Security and Utility Tokens - September 17, 2018
- WEF Report: 65+ Ways Blockchain Technology Can Tackle Environmental Challenges - September 17, 2018
- France Goes Bullish on ICOs – Opens Doors to Tokenomics - September 17, 2018