ShoCard, a leading Blockchain-based identity management system (IMS), announces tech industry leader Bob Tinker has joined the board of ShoCard. Tinker was the founding CEO of MobileIron (NASDAQ:MOBL), the leading publicly traded provider of mobile security for apps, content and devices. In addition to his role as a board member, Tinker is an investor in the company.
Following ShoCard’s recent announcement of its successful funding round and its new enterprise IMS, ShoBadge, Tinker’s enterprise software leadership experience will be an invaluable addition to the ShoCard Board. Over eight years, Tinker led MobileIron from initial idea to market-leading product with over 12,000 enterprise customers and more than $160 million in revenue. He also raised over $150 million of private capital and $100 million of public capital through a successful IPO in 2014.
“Bob has rare experience – leading an enterprise security company from an idea to a leading, publicly-traded company,” said Armin Ebrahimi, CEO and founder at ShoCard. “We are thrilled to have Bob’s product and go-to-market expertise to help our enterprise product, ShoBadge, transform the identity experience and support ShoCard’s journey to become the user-centric identity platform of the future.”
Tinker joins ShoCard at a pivotal time in the company’s growth. After debuting the company’s Digital Identity Card for consumer-facing companies in 2015, ShoCard quickly developed applications of the solution across financial institutions, airlines, health providers, call centers and more. Now, with the creation of ShoBadge, the company is positioned to be the preeminent provider of user-centric identity and multi-factor authentication, powered by the Blockchain, that transcends enterprise boundaries and enables Bring Your Own ID (BYOID) in the workplace.
“ShoCard’s technology, combined with the Blockchain, has created a compelling product that extends secure multi-factor authentication across company boundaries while also simplifying user experience for the end users,” said Tinker. “ShoCard’s approach delivers immediate value for companies and employees. I’m particularly excited to be part of a company that will revolutionize enterprise identity to deliver on the promise of a BYOID world.”
For more information on ShoBadge and to request a demo, visit www.shocard.com/shobadge/.
- Smartlands to Digitise Own Equity; Unveils Plans For Security Token Offering in the US - December 9, 2019
- ShareRing Partners with Thailand’s new E-Visa System: Mainstream Blockchain Adoption - December 9, 2019
- ELEV8CON adds BBVA, Bumble Bee Foods, State Street, Ticketmaster to Lineup for Enterprise Blockchain and Digital Asset Conference - December 9, 2019
- Mintdice – Playing it Fair with Blockchain - December 9, 2019
- Juventus Become The First Football Club In The World To Be Tokenized - December 3, 2019
- London’s Travala.com Teams Up With Amsterdam’s Booking.com In Massive Crypto Travel Deal - November 28, 2019
- High-Powered Group of Legal Experts Determine Cryptoassets and Smart Contracts Legal Under UK Law - November 21, 2019
- Hyperledger Adds Eight New Members – Rolls out Updates - November 21, 2019
- Failed ICO, Token Sale Project SNIPs Acquired by Sonos for $37.5 Million - November 21, 2019
- Algorand Launches Protocol Upgrade, Setting the Stage for the Next Wave of Distributed App Development - November 21, 2019
- ArcBlock Partners with Ride-Sharing Service GoFun to Develop Services and DApps on Blockchain - November 20, 2019
- Hacktivist Phineas Fisher Cracks Cayman National Bank and Trust – Offers $100,000 Bitcoin/Monero Bounty To Other to Hack Banks, Big Companies - November 20, 2019
- Graph Blockchain to Acquire Shroom Street – Cracking Psychedelics Market - November 20, 2019
- OpEd: Burned By Bitwala – Visa Card Money Gone When Wavecrest Wound Down - November 19, 2019
- Chinese Military Eyes Blockchain Technology for Rewards Programme – Boosting Training and Gamifying System - November 18, 2019
- FinCEN Boss: American Regulators to Strictly Enforce AML in Crypto Industry - November 18, 2019
- Visa’s Rolls Out New Blockchain LucidiTEE – Tackles Concerns related to misuse of sensitive user data, when shared with third-parties. - November 18, 2019
- Utrust Joins Forces with Alternative Airlines for Flight Bookings with Crypto - November 13, 2019
- Dark Web Drug Dealer Pleads Guilty To Using Cryptocurrency to Launder More Than $19 Million - November 13, 2019
- Dutch Police Bust CEO of Blockchain Game Firm, Komodore64 – €78 million Gone? - November 13, 2019