mytime, an open Blockchain-based platform that rewards users of products and services with cryptocurrency, has launched. Сompanies integrating with the mytime platform can reward their users with mytime’s new cryptocurrency tokens (known as MYTC, which these companies have the opportunity to mine) based on the duration of the service. Users can use these tokens to pay for additional service time, purchase services online from other companies participating in the mytime platform or convert them to fiat currency.
“Mytime is a revolutionary concept, and we believe it will give traditional advertising models a run for their money when it comes to attracting users to services,” says Eduard Gurinovich, CEO, MyTC. “We expect the increasing number of users and the intensity of transactions to contribute to a flourishing mytime economy, boosting the value of MYTC.”
The new Blockchain platform mytime will enable companies to reward their users with MYTC cryptocurrency based on the time they spend using the service. For example, a video game player will receive MYTC for every minute spent in a game, while a news site reader will receive incentives for time spent viewing and reading online articles, and a taxi passenger will receive MYTC from a taxi company based on time spent on the road. At the same time, the service partner also has the opportunity to simultaneously earn MYTC by attracting loyal users to the platform.
The foundation of mytime is a new proof-of-time protocol that validates user time spent and protects the platform from abuse.
The whole system operates on two parallel Blockchains: one is used to confirm the elapsed service time (which cannot exceed 24 hours a day, and automatically prevents users from logging the same time period for more than one service), while the second one records the participating company’s MYTC reward dispensation.Token transfer will occur in users’ and service partners’ applications on the MYTC online wallet, which they set up. Users can spend earned MYTC rewards on any sites (other mytime participating companies), or exchanged for currency on the mytime exchange.
- European Union Looking to Blockchain Technology for Defense? - March 30, 2020
- Tech against Corona (COVID-19) – Dutch Enterprise Blockchain Company TYMLEZ Helps Dutch Government - March 29, 2020
- Microsoft Patents Human Activity Mining for Cryptocurrency Systems – Data Generated Based on Body Activity can be Proof-of-Work - March 27, 2020
- Binance Kicks Off $5 Million Coronavirus Relief Campaign and Donates USD $1 Million - March 27, 2020
- Medici Ventures Keiretsu Companies GrainChain and Symbiont Working Together to Expand Global Operations - March 27, 2020
- Blockchain-Fueled Entertainment Platform Ficto Launches Premium Interactive Streaming Network - March 27, 2020
- SettleMint – Belgian blockchain startup raises USD $2.09 Million for Expansion - March 27, 2020
- Exclusive Interview: Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Leader Michael Terpin Sees Light in The Covid-19 Tunnel - March 26, 2020
- Blockchain Real Estate Project Smartlands Raising Funds on Equity Crowdfunding Platform Seedrs - March 26, 2020
- Cryptocurrency Exchange OKEx Greenlights DEA Trade Token Deapcoin For Its Jobtribe and PlayMining Games - March 26, 2020
- Microasset – The International Blockchain Monetary Reserve Announces $3.48 M In Reserve Funding, New Listing on BiKi Exchange - March 25, 2020
- Social Login – KyberSwap Integrates Torus to Offer Quick and Easy Ethereum Wallet Management - March 25, 2020
- Michael Terpin’s BitAngels Launches Virtual Events to Connect Blockchain Community Amidst Global Coronavirus Pandemic - March 25, 2020
- Blockchain-Fueled Company Mateon Report Positive Results For Multiple Covid-19 Drug Candidates - March 25, 2020
- US Judge Slams Brakes on Telegram Token - March 25, 2020
- Game Development Companies Team Up with Blockchain Operation Forte to Unlock New Business Models for Games - March 24, 2020
- Blockchain Supply Chain Project Envoy teams up with KYC Hub - March 24, 2020
- CoinDCX, India’s Largest Cryptocurrency Exchange, Secures Successful Series A Round Led By Polychain Capital, Bain Capital Ventures, and HDR Group, operator of BitMEX - March 24, 2020
- Cartesi Launches Linux Infrastructure For Developing Blockchain DApps - March 24, 2020
- American Company HashCash Consultants Announce Coronavirus Crypto Relief Fund or CFIX - March 23, 2020