SocialMedia.Market – a Blockchain platform for influencer marketing announces launch of its ICO campaign kicking off on November 16th, 2017. The presale will be opened in 14 days prior to the first phase.
In a world of non-effective advertisements which frustrate users, companies find it’s difficult to convey their message and gain the right brand exposure.Traditional advertising efforts are decline in every aspect. There is so much noise that consumers have massively shut down and turned out commercials using ad blocking solutions. However, in recent researches, people clearly state that online recommendations from someone within their social media circles can highly influence a buying decision. This is more impactful than any other traditional advertising method.
Companies start to understand the key of marketing is what others are saying about a brand, not what the brand is saying about itself. And by far this effect can be reached with influencer marketing as the most cost-effective advertising channel. The company’s research reveals current market situation, in which 59% companies plan to increase budgets for influencer marketing next year and 76% say it helps to foster customer loyalty and increase demand in the future.
“The reason influencer marketing is so effective because it’s more authentic than traditional advertising and it’s cheaper than traditional advertising in the long run. Small companies and big brands gradually realized that it may be more efficient to collaborate with influencers as they certainly know how to grab the power of their audience in much better way.” said Co-founder and CMO Aleksandra Morozova.
SocialMedia.Market is the first decentralized ecosystem that will help to discover, create, perform and analyze advertising campaigns with social media influencers and engage customers in the most relevant way. The platform will have no entry barrier and will be accessible even for micro-influencers and small businesses. The overarching goal of SocialMedia.market is to bring advertising market to the whole new level of safety and transparency and create a new generation of advertising.
Addressing solving the problems of business and influencers interactions, the project aims to unfold the decent market situation and solve critical problems, such as payment complexity, uncertain price determination, fraud, lack of control and non-compliance with executed agreements.
“Thus the idea didn’t come that easy, it was experienced-based” – says Founder and CEO of SocialMedia.Market – Dmitry Shyshov. “The world has changed dramatically in the past 10 years. People now tend to rely way more on the opinion of someone they like or trust. Like a preferred blogger they read, or streamer they watch. This change started years ago, but the gaming and entertainment industries were the first to see its potential for business growth. At that point, we began to launch campaigns with YouTubers. And that’s when I realized how complicated it was to build trustful and reliable relationships between business and influencers. This lead me to an idea to focus on the project that could solve this problem and help to build transparent interactions between these two parties.”
Over the past few years, traditional advertising became absolutely ineffective. The way people perceive the advertising has changed and in a world of a wide range of products and services, people switched into relying more on what people think. The influencer marketing becomes a key solution for advertisers and market research shows that the industry will grow in popularity and by estimates will turn into $5–10 billion by the end of 2020. Where SocialMedia.Market can become one-way stop to deliver influencer marketing campaigns in the most secure and relevant way.
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction - June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO - June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services - June 3, 2019
- Bitcoin Inc. CEO Morgan Rockcoon Busted – 21 Months in Prison and Fines - June 3, 2019
- Reshaping a Nation’s Logistics Sector: Singaporean Blockchain Company PLMP Cuts Multimillion Dollar Deal With Indonesia - June 3, 2019
- Swisscom TV Opens Blockchain-based Art Gallery - June 3, 2019
- Canadian Messaging Service Kik Burns $5 Million Fighting SEC Over Utility Tokens, Now Raising $5 Million More to Continue Battle - June 3, 2019
- Salesforce Introduces CRM Blockchain Platform For Selected Clients - June 3, 2019
- Block.one Plans to Tackle Pitfalls of Social Media With New Blockchain Community Called “Voice” - June 3, 2019
- CasperLabs and Ethereum on Proof of Stake Protocol at CryptoChicks in Toronto, family ran Hack-A-Thon for blockchain family - June 3, 2019
- World Economic Forum Inaugurates Global Blockchain Council to Address Lack of Well-Defined Rules for Working with Blockchain - May 29, 2019
- India’s First Blockchain Powered VoD Platform ‘myNK’ Launches At Cannes Film Festival - May 27, 2019
- New Zealand’s Cryptopia Exchange Packs It In – Announces Liquidation - May 15, 2019
- Canadian Blockchain Expert Alex Tapscott and NextBlock Global Limited to Pay $1M for Misleading Investors - May 15, 2019
- ObEN Launches AI Newscaster With 3D “Satoshi” Avatar to Deliver Content via PAI News App - May 14, 2019
- Leading Freelance Platform Moonlighting Announces First Blockchain Integration Partner – Teams with HireVibes For EOSIO Solution - May 14, 2019
- Polish-UK Blockchain Company Billon awarded €2 million euro from EU to build DLT Document System - May 14, 2019
- City of Belfast and Colu Team up to Create City Loyalty Token to Boost Local Economy and Environment - May 8, 2019
- Fidelity Investments – to Launch Cryptocurrency Trading Desk Soon – Recent Report Shows Clients Want To Trade Digital Assets - May 8, 2019
- Consensys Accelerates Blockchain Investment Portfolio, Consolidates Investment Arms - May 8, 2019