Eidoo has surpassed 100,000 downloads of its app that offers consumers a simple, easy-to-use multi-currency wallet and hybrid exchange for their cryptocurrencies. The key milestone comes as the total cryptocurrency market capitalization reaches $208 Billion and the CME prepares to launch a bitcoin futures market, propelling the sector ever closer into the mainstream. (www.eidoo.com)
The innovative Eidoo app leverages the full potential of digital currencies in one consumer-friendly environment enabling those who were once deterred from cryptocurrencies through lack of technical knowhow to embrace the dawn of a new financial system.
Following a successful ICO that raised $27.9M, Eidoo is also accelerating its development road map to integrate a hybrid exchange, a Bitcoin wallet, an Eidoo-branded debit card, and a raft of innovative add-on services that will enable customers the convenience of having a single mobile app where they can buy, sell, convert and spend digital currencies with ease.
Built on top of the Ethereum Blockchain, EDO is an ERC20 token necessary for users to pay fees for the services offered in the Eidoo app. As a multi-currency wallet, Eidoo supports both Ethereum and all ERC20 tokens automatically, so there is no need for users to set up a new wallet every time.
The net revenue from all the value-added services linked to the Eidoo app will be collected in EDO tokens by a publicly auditable smart contract that will divide revenues as follows:
- 50% will represent the revenue flow for the companies involved in the Eidoo project providing the added value services;
- 50% will be a voucher for the service. The voucher will be deleted from the blockchain after its use, effectively forwarding these tokens in a burn address that doesn’t have a private key to move funds from.
Eidoo CEO Thomas Bertani said:
“We’re thrilled by the enthusiasm our app has received and are working hard to roll out a full suite of add-on services to make the purchasing, selling, converting and spending of cryptocurrency fast and easy for the masses. Hitting 100,000 downloads just weeks after our ICO was a significant indicator for the company that we’re building a blockchain service that people desperately need.”
- Polkadot Cuts Deal with Blockchain – 41M Wallets to get Polkadot.Network DOTS - August 20, 2019
- David Chaum’s New Quantum-Resistant Digital Currency, Praxxis, Has Arrived - August 20, 2019
- New Satoshi on the Block Plans a ‘Reveal’ – Bitcoin Community Responds - August 19, 2019
- Binance Announces Open Blockchain Project ‘Venus’ – Calls on Governments, Companies and Organizations to Develop Localized Stablecoins - August 19, 2019
- Blockchain-Fueled VeganNation raises $10 million for Vegan Global Marketplace - August 19, 2019
- Fight to Flame – Mike Tyson Denies Issuing Token and Working With Fight2Fame - August 17, 2019
- Bitcoin Wealth is Almost 50 Times More Concentrated than Global Wealth According to PARSIQ Research - August 16, 2019
- Graph Blockchain Signs LOI to Acquire Cyberanking Ltd. an Esports Company - August 16, 2019
- Blockchain Moves Into The US’s Largest Oil Fields With Data Gumbo - August 16, 2019
- BlockStar Teams Up With Cycling Apparel Brand De Marchi to Auction Fausto Coppi’s Cycling Jersey - August 16, 2019
- Zcoin Available to Five Million Merchants in Thailand - August 16, 2019
- Republic Partners with Althea to Launch First-Ever Compliant Security Airdrop for Retail Investors in the U.S. and Abroad - August 14, 2019
- Mark Cuban’s Dallas Mavericks Basketball Team Join Up With Bitpay To Accept Bitcoin For Tickets And Gear - August 14, 2019
- Mike Tyson Launches Fight to Fame – Crypto-Driven, Blockchain-Fueled Fighter Booster - August 14, 2019
- Blox Survey: Ninety-Five Percent of US CPAs Believe Clients are Not Disclosing All their Digital Assets and Transactions - August 13, 2019
- New Zealand Allows for Employee Payments to be Made in Cryptocurrency - August 13, 2019
- USA SEC Postpones Decision on Three Bitcoin ETFs - August 13, 2019
- Cryptocurrency Thefts, Scams and Fraud May Exceed $4.3 Billion For 2019 - August 12, 2019
- China’s Central Bank Gears Up to Launch it’s Own Cryptocurrency - August 12, 2019
- Overstock: Retail Traders Can Now Invest in STOs at tZERO - August 9, 2019