Eidoo has surpassed 100,000 downloads of its app that offers consumers a simple, easy-to-use multi-currency wallet and hybrid exchange for their cryptocurrencies. The key milestone comes as the total cryptocurrency market capitalization reaches $208 Billion and the CME prepares to launch a bitcoin futures market, propelling the sector ever closer into the mainstream. (www.eidoo.com)
The innovative Eidoo app leverages the full potential of digital currencies in one consumer-friendly environment enabling those who were once deterred from cryptocurrencies through lack of technical knowhow to embrace the dawn of a new financial system.
Following a successful ICO that raised $27.9M, Eidoo is also accelerating its development road map to integrate a hybrid exchange, a Bitcoin wallet, an Eidoo-branded debit card, and a raft of innovative add-on services that will enable customers the convenience of having a single mobile app where they can buy, sell, convert and spend digital currencies with ease.
Built on top of the Ethereum Blockchain, EDO is an ERC20 token necessary for users to pay fees for the services offered in the Eidoo app. As a multi-currency wallet, Eidoo supports both Ethereum and all ERC20 tokens automatically, so there is no need for users to set up a new wallet every time.
The net revenue from all the value-added services linked to the Eidoo app will be collected in EDO tokens by a publicly auditable smart contract that will divide revenues as follows:
50% will represent the revenue flow for the companies involved in the Eidoo project providing the added value services;
50% will be a voucher for the service. The voucher will be deleted from the blockchain after its use, effectively forwarding these tokens in a burn address that doesn’t have a private key to move funds from.
Eidoo CEO Thomas Bertani said:
“We’re thrilled by the enthusiasm our app has received and are working hard to roll out a full suite of add-on services to make the purchasing, selling, converting and spending of cryptocurrency fast and easy for the masses. Hitting 100,000 downloads just weeks after our ICO was a significant indicator for the company that we’re building a blockchain service that people desperately need.”
- Smartlands to Digitise Own Equity; Unveils Plans For Security Token Offering in the US - December 9, 2019
- ShareRing Partners with Thailand’s new E-Visa System: Mainstream Blockchain Adoption - December 9, 2019
- ELEV8CON adds BBVA, Bumble Bee Foods, State Street, Ticketmaster to Lineup for Enterprise Blockchain and Digital Asset Conference - December 9, 2019
- Mintdice – Playing it Fair with Blockchain - December 9, 2019
- Juventus Become The First Football Club In The World To Be Tokenized - December 3, 2019
- London’s Travala.com Teams Up With Amsterdam’s Booking.com In Massive Crypto Travel Deal - November 28, 2019
- High-Powered Group of Legal Experts Determine Cryptoassets and Smart Contracts Legal Under UK Law - November 21, 2019
- Hyperledger Adds Eight New Members – Rolls out Updates - November 21, 2019
- Failed ICO, Token Sale Project SNIPs Acquired by Sonos for $37.5 Million - November 21, 2019
- Algorand Launches Protocol Upgrade, Setting the Stage for the Next Wave of Distributed App Development - November 21, 2019
- ArcBlock Partners with Ride-Sharing Service GoFun to Develop Services and DApps on Blockchain - November 20, 2019
- Hacktivist Phineas Fisher Cracks Cayman National Bank and Trust – Offers $100,000 Bitcoin/Monero Bounty To Other to Hack Banks, Big Companies - November 20, 2019
- Graph Blockchain to Acquire Shroom Street – Cracking Psychedelics Market - November 20, 2019
- OpEd: Burned By Bitwala – Visa Card Money Gone When Wavecrest Wound Down - November 19, 2019
- Chinese Military Eyes Blockchain Technology for Rewards Programme – Boosting Training and Gamifying System - November 18, 2019
- FinCEN Boss: American Regulators to Strictly Enforce AML in Crypto Industry - November 18, 2019
- Visa’s Rolls Out New Blockchain LucidiTEE – Tackles Concerns related to misuse of sensitive user data, when shared with third-parties. - November 18, 2019
- Utrust Joins Forces with Alternative Airlines for Flight Bookings with Crypto - November 13, 2019
- Dark Web Drug Dealer Pleads Guilty To Using Cryptocurrency to Launder More Than $19 Million - November 13, 2019
- Dutch Police Bust CEO of Blockchain Game Firm, Komodore64 – €78 million Gone? - November 13, 2019