The pre-ICO Storiqa successfully accomplished and reached 4 425 ETH. The main part – ICO launches already on the 28 of November and ends on the 28 of December.
The founders of the new Blockchain-based platform think it may seriously change the usage of cryptocurrency, making it wider and more common for the general public.
The new project says they unite the manufacturers from all over the world, giving them all the necessary tools for easy and transparent trading without the middlemen. Only direct communication between seller and buyer without the borders and with the opportunity to pay with cryptocurrency.
Digital currency is becoming more and more popular in the world. Futurologists already speak about the new society and economic system, free from traditional banks and centralized structures. The world, where all the processes are based on smart-contracts. It spreads and becomes known everywhere – from US, Germany, and UK to the post-soviet countries like Estonia, Latvia, Russia and so on.
However, despite all the expectations, hopes and enthusiasm, cryptocurrency still experiences some problems. Usage is one of such an issues. Nowadays, the digital currency has limited usability – AirBaltic, some e-shops, darknet markets, some pubs in Europe. Still, all that is incomparable with the usage of the fiat currency.
Storiqa aims to find the solution to this problem. This Blockchain-based marketplace, will allow vendors and manufacturers to reate their own e-shops, where customers can pay with cryptocurrency as well as fiat money. The founders of the platform believe that soon Storiqa will be much more popular and attractive for the producers from all around the world. It gives an opportunity for small-scale producers to go global passing barriers such as high expenses for developing online shop and its maintaining.
Unlike most of the e-commerce platforms, Storiqa does not require special programming skills, there is no middleman between customer and merchant, as well as there are no high commissions for payments and during 2 free months a seller will be able to try key platform features: goods localisation with help of community members (copywriters, photographers), support 24/7 in 8 languages, transparent review system and affiliate marketing (traffic monetization for bloggers with referral links leads to sales increase for sellers). On the one hand, Storiqa has all necessary tools for effective business, and on the other, it is free from the most of the disadvantages, typical for the traditional e-commerce.
Storiqa is the marketplace platform powered by Blockchain. The goal of Storiqa is helping the local businesses to create e-shops in short terms, as well as integrate cryptocurrency usage in the e-commerce industry. Storiqa is based in Switzerland.
- Bitfinex Cryptocurrency Exchange to Offer Staking Rewards Program - April 6, 2020
- European Commission Backed Blockchain Organisation INATBA Joins WEF COVID Action Platform to Address Global Challenges - April 6, 2020
- Blockchain-Fueled Company Mateon Develops Phase 3 Clinical Drug Candidate, Against COVID-19 – OT-101 - April 6, 2020
- US Lawyers Go After Cryptocurrency Ecosystem with Multiple Class Action Suits Against Exchanges and Issuers - April 6, 2020
- Huobi Charity Joins Rally with Blockchain Community in Global Fight Against COVID-19 - April 2, 2020
- Binance Officially Absorbs CoinMarketCap in $400 million deal - April 2, 2020
- RealT Tokenises and Sells USD One Million in Real Estate On Ethereum - March 30, 2020
- IOTA Teams Up with Eclipse Foundation to Work on Decentralised Marketplace and Identity Solutions to Help Fight Pandemic - March 30, 2020
- University of Malta Students Develop and Use Blockchain Voting Application - March 30, 2020
- Japan’s Nomura Securities and BOOSTRY Issue First Blockchain Digital Bond Offering - March 30, 2020
- Opera Rolls out Update and Expansion of its Cryptocurrency-Friendly Browser Blockchain Architecture - March 30, 2020
- Hong Kong Bank Partners with Aegis to Focus On Asset Digitalization Using Blockchain Technology - March 30, 2020
- European Union Looking to Blockchain Technology for Defense? - March 30, 2020
- Tech against Corona (COVID-19) – Dutch Enterprise Blockchain Company TYMLEZ Helps Dutch Government - March 29, 2020
- Microsoft Patents Human Activity Mining for Cryptocurrency Systems – Data Generated Based on Body Activity can be Proof-of-Work - March 27, 2020
- Binance Kicks Off $5 Million Coronavirus Relief Campaign and Donates USD $1 Million - March 27, 2020
- Medici Ventures Keiretsu Companies GrainChain and Symbiont Working Together to Expand Global Operations - March 27, 2020
- Blockchain-Fueled Entertainment Platform Ficto Launches Interactive Streaming Network - March 27, 2020
- SettleMint – Belgian blockchain startup raises USD $2.09 Million for Expansion - March 27, 2020
- Exclusive Interview: Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Leader Michael Terpin Sees Light in The Covid-19 Tunnel - March 26, 2020