A small step for cars, a giant leap for the automotive industry. MARK.SPACE, together with Jaguar Land Rover Russia have announced their strategic partnership.
MARK.SPACE provides an open-source, Blockchain-powered VR platform, which is a big step for the future of the entire automotive business on the territory of the Russian Federation. Acknowledging the full potential of the possibilities, JLR Russia has decided to fully digitize their brand experience center and Inchcape dealership center, as well as bind the JLR Connect service to the MARK.SPACE VR system.
Integration of JLR products and services within the MARK.SPACE platform will provide competitive advantages to optimize resources and advance business development through use of VR and Blockchain technologies.
Both parties are looking forward to a long-term, committed business relationship through a strategic partnership that will go down in history as a breakthrough for the automotive industry as a whole.
MARK.SPACE is not a simple eco-system which allows for global interaction – the platform enables its users to apply real-life cases and business ideas, create new content and consume goods and services from the platform’s other users. MARK.SPACE integrates creative ideas with the most progressive technologies, such as Virtual Reality (VR), the Blockchain and smart contracts, and soon will operate on a uniquely architected decentralized platform.
Jaguar Land Rover is the UK’s largest car manufacturer. Taking British ingenuity, craftsmanship and innovation to markets around the world. Both marques have long and complex histories prior to their merger, going back to the 1940s. Jaguar Land Rover has been a subsidiary of Tata Motors since 2008, when the latter acquired it from Ford. It sold a total of 462,678 vehicles during 2014, comprising 381,108 Land Rover vehicles and 81,470 Jaguar vehicles.
- Wanxiang Blockchain and PlatON Launch Consortium Blockchain Infrastructure in China - October 7, 2019
- PayPal Quits Facebook Cryptocurrency Project Libra - October 7, 2019
- Walmart To Use Blockchain For Shrimp - October 7, 2019
- Channel Tools adds Blockchain-Driven Verification Service Evident Proof To It’s Kit - October 7, 2019
- Zuckerberg Under Intense Pressure to Testify to US Congress about Libra - October 4, 2019
- Report: Canadian Blockchain Industry Has Some of The Highest Paid Workers in the Country - October 4, 2019
- Bavarian Company RISE Wealth Technologies with Houston-based Entoro, Launching Largest European STO to Date at USD$120 million - October 4, 2019
- October Launch Confirmation for Telegram Open Network (TON) - October 4, 2019
- Liechtenstein Parliament Passes Blockchain Act - October 4, 2019
- Pioneer of Blockchain Certification For The Visual Arts Verisart, Raises $2.5 million in Series Seed Funding - October 4, 2019
- Uruguayan Digital Party to Embrace Æternity Blockchain Technology For Member Voting - October 3, 2019
- Decentralized Trading Technology Startup Vega Raises $5 Million Seed – Pantera Capital Leads Oversubscribed Round - October 3, 2019
- Malta-Based OKEx Kicks Off Global Compliance Standards Initiative for Cryptocurrency Exchanges - October 3, 2019
- Dama Financial and Helix TCS Establish First Blockchain-Fueled, Complaint Cannabis Marketplace - October 3, 2019
- New Digital Rights Law Enacted in Russia – Establishes Basic Definition Of Tokens And Governs Smart Contracts - October 2, 2019
- Six major Japanese Brokerage Firms Establish Japan Security Token Offering Association - October 2, 2019
- Vancouver’s BIGG Digital Assets Cuts Deal with US Federal Government Agency - October 2, 2019
- æternity Teams Up with Uruguay Can to Track Cannabis Production on the Blockchain - October 2, 2019
- Streamr Launches Global Pub/Sub Network For Machine Data - October 2, 2019
- SEC Orders Blockone to Pay $24 Million Fine for Unregistered ICO - October 2, 2019