A small step for cars, a giant leap for the automotive industry. MARK.SPACE, together with Jaguar Land Rover Russia have announced their strategic partnership.
MARK.SPACE provides an open-source, Blockchain-powered VR platform, which is a big step for the future of the entire automotive business on the territory of the Russian Federation. Acknowledging the full potential of the possibilities, JLR Russia has decided to fully digitize their brand experience center and Inchcape dealership center, as well as bind the JLR Connect service to the MARK.SPACE VR system.
Integration of JLR products and services within the MARK.SPACE platform will provide competitive advantages to optimize resources and advance business development through use of VR and Blockchain technologies.
Both parties are looking forward to a long-term, committed business relationship through a strategic partnership that will go down in history as a breakthrough for the automotive industry as a whole.
MARK.SPACE is not a simple eco-system which allows for global interaction – the platform enables its users to apply real-life cases and business ideas, create new content and consume goods and services from the platform’s other users. MARK.SPACE integrates creative ideas with the most progressive technologies, such as Virtual Reality (VR), the Blockchain and smart contracts, and soon will operate on a uniquely architected decentralized platform.
Jaguar Land Rover is the UK’s largest car manufacturer. Taking British ingenuity, craftsmanship and innovation to markets around the world. Both marques have long and complex histories prior to their merger, going back to the 1940s. Jaguar Land Rover has been a subsidiary of Tata Motors since 2008, when the latter acquired it from Ford. It sold a total of 462,678 vehicles during 2014, comprising 381,108 Land Rover vehicles and 81,470 Jaguar vehicles.
- Securitize and OTCXN Team Up to Deliver Non-Custodial End-to-End Digital Security Offering Service - February 20, 2019
- US FDA Looks to Blockchain Technology to Secure Drug Supply Chain - February 15, 2019
- Nexo Lending to Offer Crypto-Backed Loans with Blockport Exchange - February 12, 2019
- Chainalysis Secures $30M Investment Led by Accel to Pave Way for Next Wave of Cryptocurrency Growth - February 12, 2019
- EUIPO Launches Forum on Using Blockchain for Counterfeiting - February 12, 2019
- Singapore’s NodeSwap Teams up with NY’s NODE40 - February 12, 2019
- New Release: Oracle Adds New Features to their Enterprise Blockchain - February 12, 2019
- Fetch.AI joins the IoT Alliance With Bosch, Cisco and Others to Accelerate IoT - February 7, 2019
- Dr. Bernard Lietaer – Monetary Visionary, Futurist, Author, RIP - February 5, 2019
- Fetch.AI To Launch Token Sale on Binance Launchpad to Build Intelligent Machine-to-Machine Economy - February 1, 2019
- Philippines Introduces New Rules for ICOs, STOs and Cryptocurrencies - January 31, 2019
- Evernym Cuts Deal with Red Cross and other Nonprofits Who Will Work with their Self-Sovereign Digital ID Solution - January 30, 2019
- Evident Proof Receives ‘Highly Commended’ Listing at the UK Innovation and Entrepreneurship Award Category at the 2018 UK IT Industry Awards - January 30, 2019
- Plato Technologies and Blackmoon Team Up to Expedite Launching of New ‘On-the-fly’ ETx’s - January 30, 2019
- Amnis Ventures backs CloseCross Raises $3 Million USD to Transform Financial Derivatives Market - January 30, 2019
- Distilled Identity and Emerge Announce Technology Partnership to Solve Global Identity Crisis for Refugees - January 22, 2019
- Satellite Project SpaceChain Concludes the First Qtum Blockchain Transaction in Space - January 22, 2019
- AAX Digital Asset Exchange to be Powered by London Stock Exchange Group Technology - January 22, 2019
- Amsterdam’s Blockport Launches Full Featured Trading Platform - January 22, 2019
- Swarm Offers Free Issuance of Security Tokens - January 21, 2019