A small step for cars, a giant leap for the automotive industry. MARK.SPACE, together with Jaguar Land Rover Russia have announced their strategic partnership.
MARK.SPACE provides an open-source, Blockchain-powered VR platform, which is a big step for the future of the entire automotive business on the territory of the Russian Federation. Acknowledging the full potential of the possibilities, JLR Russia has decided to fully digitize their brand experience center and Inchcape dealership center, as well as bind the JLR Connect service to the MARK.SPACE VR system.
Integration of JLR products and services within the MARK.SPACE platform will provide competitive advantages to optimize resources and advance business development through use of VR and Blockchain technologies.
Both parties are looking forward to a long-term, committed business relationship through a strategic partnership that will go down in history as a breakthrough for the automotive industry as a whole.
MARK.SPACE is not a simple eco-system which allows for global interaction – the platform enables its users to apply real-life cases and business ideas, create new content and consume goods and services from the platform’s other users. MARK.SPACE integrates creative ideas with the most progressive technologies, such as Virtual Reality (VR), the Blockchain and smart contracts, and soon will operate on a uniquely architected decentralized platform.
Jaguar Land Rover is the UK’s largest car manufacturer. Taking British ingenuity, craftsmanship and innovation to markets around the world. Both marques have long and complex histories prior to their merger, going back to the 1940s. Jaguar Land Rover has been a subsidiary of Tata Motors since 2008, when the latter acquired it from Ford. It sold a total of 462,678 vehicles during 2014, comprising 381,108 Land Rover vehicles and 81,470 Jaguar vehicles.
- MovieCoin Rolls Out ICO for Security and Utility Tokens - September 17, 2018
- WEF Report: 65+ Ways Blockchain Technology Can Tackle Environmental Challenges - September 17, 2018
- France Goes Bullish on ICOs – Opens Doors to Tokenomics - September 17, 2018
- Tokenomy Announces the Full Launch of Tokenomy Exchange - September 17, 2018
- Pandora Boxchain Creates Reputation Token for the Ethereum network - September 13, 2018
- DNAtix Sets a New Record: Compresses DNA Sequences to 99 per cent of Original Size - September 12, 2018
- Blockchain Startup Femergy Launches Global Entrepreneurship Platform To Tackle Tech Gender Gap - September 12, 2018
- First Crypto Marathon held in Lithuania – Runners win Tokens - September 11, 2018
- EU Holds Off on Crypto Regulation - September 11, 2018
- European Parliamentarians Propose EU-Wide ICO Regulatory Framework - September 6, 2018
- Former Prime Minister of Estonia Becomes New Chairman of Blockchain Startup Lympo - September 6, 2018
- Warhol Goes Crypto – Multi Million Dollar Group Sale to 100 Participants Using Blockchain-Fueled Maecenas Platform - September 5, 2018
- Credits and Lenovo to join forces on the Internet of Things - September 5, 2018
- Blockchain Startup Wala Wins 2018 Zambezi Prize for Innovation in Financial Inclusion - September 5, 2018
- Stellar Lumen Joins Lykke Exchange - September 3, 2018
- Arteïa, The Ultimate Decentralized Cataloging Solution To Manage The Value Of Art Collections - August 30, 2018
- Neon Exchange (NEX) – First Regulated Exchange Security Token in Europe – Announces ICO - August 30, 2018
- Evident Proof Passes Smart Contract Audit with a 100 Percent Score - August 29, 2018
- Blockchain Platform Orbs Marks Strategic Expansion Into South Korea - August 29, 2018
- Lisk Rolls Out Lisk Core 1.0 to Mainnet - August 29, 2018