A small step for cars, a giant leap for the automotive industry. MARK.SPACE, together with Jaguar Land Rover Russia have announced their strategic partnership.
MARK.SPACE provides an open-source, Blockchain-powered VR platform, which is a big step for the future of the entire automotive business on the territory of the Russian Federation. Acknowledging the full potential of the possibilities, JLR Russia has decided to fully digitize their brand experience center and Inchcape dealership center, as well as bind the JLR Connect service to the MARK.SPACE VR system.
Integration of JLR products and services within the MARK.SPACE platform will provide competitive advantages to optimize resources and advance business development through use of VR and Blockchain technologies.
Both parties are looking forward to a long-term, committed business relationship through a strategic partnership that will go down in history as a breakthrough for the automotive industry as a whole.
MARK.SPACE is not a simple eco-system which allows for global interaction – the platform enables its users to apply real-life cases and business ideas, create new content and consume goods and services from the platform’s other users. MARK.SPACE integrates creative ideas with the most progressive technologies, such as Virtual Reality (VR), the Blockchain and smart contracts, and soon will operate on a uniquely architected decentralized platform.
Jaguar Land Rover is the UK’s largest car manufacturer. Taking British ingenuity, craftsmanship and innovation to markets around the world. Both marques have long and complex histories prior to their merger, going back to the 1940s. Jaguar Land Rover has been a subsidiary of Tata Motors since 2008, when the latter acquired it from Ford. It sold a total of 462,678 vehicles during 2014, comprising 381,108 Land Rover vehicles and 81,470 Jaguar vehicles.
- Factom Launches New Stablecoin called PegNet Stablecoin - August 22, 2019
- HitBTC Cryptocurrency Exchange Offers Massive Rate Cuts - August 22, 2019
- American Classic Beer Miller Lite Teams Up with Blockchain Vatom Labs to Create New Customer Experiences - August 21, 2019
- WordProof and WORBLI Partner To Bring Online Content Transparency Using Blockchain Technology - August 21, 2019
- Polkadot Cuts Deal with Blockchain – 41M Wallets to get Polkadot.Network DOTS - August 20, 2019
- David Chaum’s New Quantum-Resistant Digital Currency, Praxxis, Has Arrived - August 20, 2019
- New Satoshi on the Block Plans a ‘Reveal’ – Bitcoin Community Responds - August 19, 2019
- Binance Announces Open Blockchain Project ‘Venus’ – Calls on Governments, Companies and Organizations to Develop Localized Stablecoins - August 19, 2019
- Blockchain-Fueled VeganNation raises $10 million for Vegan Global Marketplace - August 19, 2019
- Fight to Flame – Mike Tyson Denies Issuing Token and Working With Fight2Fame - August 17, 2019
- Bitcoin Wealth is Almost 50 Times More Concentrated than Global Wealth According to PARSIQ Research - August 16, 2019
- Graph Blockchain Signs LOI to Acquire Cyberanking Ltd. an Esports Company - August 16, 2019
- Blockchain Moves Into The US’s Largest Oil Fields With Data Gumbo - August 16, 2019
- BlockStar Teams Up With Cycling Apparel Brand De Marchi to Auction Fausto Coppi’s Cycling Jersey - August 16, 2019
- Zcoin Available to Five Million Merchants in Thailand - August 16, 2019
- Republic Partners with Althea to Launch First-Ever Compliant Security Airdrop for Retail Investors in the U.S. and Abroad - August 14, 2019
- Mark Cuban’s Dallas Mavericks Basketball Team Join Up With Bitpay To Accept Bitcoin For Tickets And Gear - August 14, 2019
- Mike Tyson Launches Fight to Fame – Crypto-Driven, Blockchain-Fueled Fighter Booster - August 14, 2019
- Blox Survey: Ninety-Five Percent of US CPAs Believe Clients are Not Disclosing All their Digital Assets and Transactions - August 13, 2019
- New Zealand Allows for Employee Payments to be Made in Cryptocurrency - August 13, 2019