A small step for cars, a giant leap for the automotive industry. MARK.SPACE, together with Jaguar Land Rover Russia have announced their strategic partnership.
MARK.SPACE provides an open-source, Blockchain-powered VR platform, which is a big step for the future of the entire automotive business on the territory of the Russian Federation. Acknowledging the full potential of the possibilities, JLR Russia has decided to fully digitize their brand experience center and Inchcape dealership center, as well as bind the JLR Connect service to the MARK.SPACE VR system.
Integration of JLR products and services within the MARK.SPACE platform will provide competitive advantages to optimize resources and advance business development through use of VR and Blockchain technologies.
Both parties are looking forward to a long-term, committed business relationship through a strategic partnership that will go down in history as a breakthrough for the automotive industry as a whole.
MARK.SPACE is not a simple eco-system which allows for global interaction – the platform enables its users to apply real-life cases and business ideas, create new content and consume goods and services from the platform’s other users. MARK.SPACE integrates creative ideas with the most progressive technologies, such as Virtual Reality (VR), the Blockchain and smart contracts, and soon will operate on a uniquely architected decentralized platform.
Jaguar Land Rover is the UK’s largest car manufacturer. Taking British ingenuity, craftsmanship and innovation to markets around the world. Both marques have long and complex histories prior to their merger, going back to the 1940s. Jaguar Land Rover has been a subsidiary of Tata Motors since 2008, when the latter acquired it from Ford. It sold a total of 462,678 vehicles during 2014, comprising 381,108 Land Rover vehicles and 81,470 Jaguar vehicles.
- Genetics Prof. David Haymer Joins DNAtix Advisory Board - November 12, 2018
- Libra Announces Commitment to Support Circle Trade’s Financial Reporting Requirements - November 10, 2018
- Evident Proof, Leading Blockchain Immutable Proof Platform Accept Dash & XRP As Business Adoption Soars - November 10, 2018
- Ethereum Now On Hyperledger Fabric - October 28, 2018
- 8000+ Expected – Blockchain Expo North America Exhibition Announces Expert Speakers - October 26, 2018
- Enjin Smart Wallet Update Will Allow Users To Melt & Send ERC-1155 Tokens - October 26, 2018
- Crypto-Friendly Gallery HOFA Launches in Los Angeles With Qvantum Exhibition - October 26, 2018
- Blockchain Company WePower Announces Plans to Tokenize Estonian Power Grid - October 25, 2018
- Overstock’s Medici Ventures, Buys into Crypto Social Network, Minds - October 24, 2018
- Xfinite to release new Blockchain content platform - October 24, 2018
- Omnitude set to transform enterprise business with the move of its ECOM token to Stellar and the introduction of micropayments to users - October 24, 2018
- Nem, Proximax, And Pundi X Join Growing List Of Sportsfix Sponsor Partners - October 23, 2018
- NEM Foundation’s Founder Lon Wong Becomes SportsFix Chief Technology Advisor - October 10, 2018
- Medici Ventures Backs Wine Blockchain Project VinX - October 4, 2018
- Lithuanian Members of European Parliament Say Blockchain is Here to Stay – Hands Off Regulation! - October 4, 2018
- New Open Source Blockchain Project To Challenge Experian And Equifax - October 2, 2018
- IOHK Launches Cardano Rust Project - October 2, 2018
- Hyperledger and Enterprise Ethereum Alliance Cut Deal to Advance the Global Blockchain Business Ecosystem - October 2, 2018
- Binance Labs Supports Decentralized Global Content Ecosystem Contentos - October 2, 2018
- Nexus Partners with Jeff Garzik’s SpaceChain – Planning Spacenet - September 27, 2018