Beefcoin, a joint venture between Moscow based restaurant chain Meat Desire and farm operator Melbard LLC launched the sale of their BEEF token on Jan. 1. These two organizations aim to use the integration of their existing operations with blockchain technology to establish a structure of production and delivery from field to restaurant to offer completely organic beef products.
Meat Desire operates two restaurants in downtown Moscow in addition to a butcher shop offering organic beef products. Melbard LLC says it operates 1,000 hectares of land in the Penza region of Russia, including a complete meat processing facility and 500 Aberdeen-Angus cattle. Proceeds from the sale of BEEF tokens will be used to open six additional Meat Desire locations and expand the agricultural land operated by Melbard LLC.
BEEF tokens will be sold at $1 per token, with unsold tokens added to a reserve and distributed to existing BEEF token holders at the end of each year. Year end will also induce a buyback of 10% of BEEF tokens at a rate not lower than market value. Early investors in the BEEF token ICO will receive special BeefGold tokens – 100% of tokens purchased in the first week, reduced by 25% each week thereafter – that entitle holders to 20% of net profit generated by the BeefCoin venture, proportional to their holdings of the total supply of BeefGold tokens.
For more information about BeefCoin and the full terms and conditions of the Token Sale, visit http://beefcoin.org.
- FED Chairman Offers Lukewarm Response On Impact, Utility Of Existing Cryptocurrencies - July 20, 2018
- Boeing Brings In SparkCognition For Help Developing UAV Management Systems - July 19, 2018
- Nervos Network Nets Nearly $30 Million To Build Hybrid Blockchain Platform For Enterprise - July 19, 2018
- Chinese Blockchain Companies Continue To Flourish, If Only In Name - July 18, 2018
- G20 Report Outlines International Collaboration On Standards For Crypto-Assets - July 17, 2018
- Hong Kong Readies Regulator-Backed Trade Finance Platform - July 17, 2018
- RMB to BTC Trading Falls To 1%. Is China Really Out Of The Crypto Game? - July 16, 2018
- Chinese Internet Trends May Spell Trouble For “Disruptive” Crypto Payments - July 13, 2018
- LINE Plans July Cryptocurrency Exchange Launch - July 3, 2018
- McAfee Labs Report 6x Increase in Crypto Mining Malware Incidents in Q1 2018 - June 29, 2018
- Facebook Updates Policy To Allow Vetted Crypto Businesses to Advertise, ICOs Still Banned - June 27, 2018
- Following in Vitalik’s Footsteps? Polkadot’s Habermeier Awarded Thiel Fellowship - June 26, 2018
- SingularityNET and Project Shivom Using AI on Genomic Data to Extend Human Life - June 26, 2018
- Microsoft & EY partner for Royalty Distribution in Gaming - June 26, 2018
- ABBC Foundation to Airdrop ABBC Tokens to First 500,000 Wallet Users - June 25, 2018
- Care Records of up to 30 Million UK NHS Patients go on Blockchain - June 25, 2018
- PundiX Signs UTRUST as Liquidity Clearing Provider for Crypto POS Hardware - June 22, 2018
- Blockchain on the Ballot: Indie Party Candidate Joins Texas Senate Race - June 21, 2018
- IONChain Aims to Challenge IOTA on a Chinese Battleground - June 19, 2018
- Takeaways From SEC Director’s Comments on Cryptocurrencies and Securities - June 19, 2018