The peer-to-peer credit network Ripio Credit Network (RCN) announced last week that it has partnered with Hong Kong-based cross-border payments platform OKLink. The partnership will explore how RCN’s global payments services can allow financial institutions to participate in the RCN network.
The partnership will also list RCN’s RCN Token, which is required for all participants in the RCN network, on the crypto exchange, OKEx.
RCN, which is based in Argentina, raised USD 37 million in an ICO that closed Nov. 6, according to Token Report data.
RCN partner David Garcia said in a statement that the deal will boost RCN’s credit network, “helping millions to get a real funding alternative for their projects, and at the same time provide the token liquidity that our agents need.”
Jason Lau, vice president of OKEx and co-founder of OKLink, added that the OKLink partners will have an opportunity to see greater volumes and additional options, and that OKEx users will benefit from the ability to trade and gain exposure to the RCN Token.
“We are proud to partner witih RCN, whose credit solution is one of the more interesting projects in theecosystem,” said Lau.
OKLink supports payouts and collections in 40 countries, according to the release.
RCN has also recently partnered with several Asian-based crypto companies, including the Exchange Union trading network, the crypto exchange Huobi and the decentralized exchange Kyber Network. All partnerships have the stated objective of building a global lending network with the potential to offer a better credit alternative than what’s currently available.
- Stratis Announces New Blockchain Identity App - July 23, 2018
- SophiaTX and ArkTree Partner to Promote Blockchain in South Africa - July 19, 2018
- Embleema Announces Healthcare Blockchain - July 18, 2018
- Quants, Blockchain & Bots: Gimmer Launches Automated Crypto Platform - July 13, 2018
- Swiss Stock Exchange Building Infrastructure for Digital Assets - July 12, 2018
- HBUS Launches Virtual Currency Platform Open to U.S. Users - July 10, 2018
- Archax Announces Platform that will Cater to Traditional and Crypto Investors - June 29, 2018
- Arsenal FC’s Crypto Partner, CashBet Raises $38 Million - June 22, 2018
- BOX Digital and tZERO Partner for SEC-Regulated Crypto Exchange - June 20, 2018
- Leading Argentine Credit Issuer Naranja Partners with Ripio - June 15, 2018
- Can This Korean Company Trump a President and Launch Peninsula-Wide Satellite Services? - June 14, 2018
- Quebec Moves to Restrict Crypto Mining - June 8, 2018
- Sagewise Using Hashgraph Blockchain to Underpin Smart Contract Resolution - June 7, 2018
- ALTR Releases Blockchain-Based Security Software - June 6, 2018
- Blockchain Startup Paxos Pivots to a $65 Million Raise - June 5, 2018
- Game Changer? Gaming Veterans Join Forces to Create Ultra Platform - June 1, 2018
- Harvard’s Experfy Launches ICO for Blockchain Education Platform - May 31, 2018
- Am-Ex Brings Blockchain to Membership Rewards - May 29, 2018
- Leading SV Funds Back User-Friendly Digital Assets Platform Tari - May 24, 2018
- æternity Launch Blockchain Incubator and Investment Network - May 23, 2018