Venzee, a company leveraging artificial intelligence to streamline product information exchange, and BTL, developers of blockchain platform Interbit, announced, on Wednesday, a partnership focused on enabling their customers to deploy blockchain solutions more efficiently and with greater ease.
Venzee’s recently launched data transformation solution, Mesh, aims to greatly simplify the process of integrating blockchain networks with conventional databases, said the company in a statement. With the aid of artificial intelligence, data from existing systems can be imported, merged and transformed before being written to blockchain networks.
“Since announcing Mesh, we have had interest from enterprise customers, including major retail and globally recognized banks who are looking to deploy blockchain as part of their data strategy,” said Kate Hiscox, President of Venzee, in a statement .” BTL offers a world-class, permissioned blockchain solution that, combined with Mesh, means we can provide an end-to-end solution that helps companies achieve their blockchain goals more efficiently.“
Designed to be developer friendly, BTL’s Interbit platform enables the construction of enterprise-grade blockchain-based applications without the need to learn new tools or languages, according to the statement.
“We are very excited about our partnership with Venzee, especially as we believe it will result in a number of client projects originating from Mesh and BTL. The projects we see often include multiple data sources from the same or different companies. This is where Mesh helps connect the dots by merging and transforming data before it’s written directly to Interbit or any applications on the platform,” stated Dominic McCann, CEO of BTL.
The company is listed on the TSX Venture Exchange, with offices in Canada and the UK. It claims to have successfully demonstrated how Interbit can innovate and transform existing business processes for companies in the finance, energy, and gaming sectors.
Venzee was launched in 2014 to help ecommerce vendors and retailers easily share product information. Traditionally, this was a laborious process done using spreadsheets, Venzee states that its artificial intelligence enabled technology allows streamlined product information exchange, thus getting products speedily to market. The Company is a graduate of accelerator program 500 Startups.
For more information about BTL: www.btl.co
To learn more about Venzee, visit https://venzee.com
- COSIMO Commits $3m in Seed-Stage Funding to Crypto Startup Oneiro - February 19, 2018
- Wanchain Joins With 22 Others to Form Austin Blockchain Collective - February 16, 2018
- Mosaic: Blockchain Research Network Strives for Objectivity Via Cryptocurrency - February 15, 2018
- WELL Launches Blockchain Healthcare Platform With ICO Imminent - February 14, 2018
- ConsenSys Ventures Leads Investment into BlockFi to Bring Lending to the Cryptoasset Market - February 14, 2018
- iXledger and InsChain Partner to Provide P2P Insurance for China - February 13, 2018
- NYNJA to Launch Customizable Communications App With Blockchain-Based Marketplace and Own Cryptocurrency - February 12, 2018
- World Tokenomic Forum Launches Social Enterprise Venture Fund for Blockchain Related Technologies - February 12, 2018
- Electroneum Announces Partnership With Japanese Crypto Platform Quoine - February 12, 2018
- Is Shyft the KYC Reform We’ve Been Waiting For? Anthony Di Iorio Thinks So - February 8, 2018
- Wikipedia Competitor Everipedia Secures $30m in Funding From Galaxy Digital and Other Strategic Investors - February 8, 2018
- Ripple Partners With LianLian to Power Instant Payments to China - February 7, 2018
- Forbes: The 20 Wealthiest People in Crypto - February 7, 2018
- Current Media Closes $36m Private Sale, Readies Airdrop - February 6, 2018
- Sweetbridge Builds Dual-Token System to Increase Liquidity, Adds Don Tapscott as Advisor - February 6, 2018
- Blockchain Startup Electroneum: First Cryptocurrency to Join GSMA - February 5, 2018
- BitShares Token Listed on Lykke Exchange - February 5, 2018
- TBSx3 Launches Consortium With Freight Industry Giants to Fight Trade in Fake Goods with Blockchain - February 5, 2018
- Nexus Blockchain Teams up With SingularityNET, the Platform Behind Sophia the Robot - February 5, 2018
- Tokenized Characters for Smart Contract-based Reality Show Launched - February 2, 2018
- Stablecoin Havven Gets set to Airdrop 2 Million Tokens - February 2, 2018
- Venzee and BTL Team up to Simplify Blockchain Integration - February 2, 2018
- First Satellite in Spacechain’s Blockchain Network is set for Launch - February 1, 2018
- SEC Halts AriseBank ICO, Alleges Scam - January 30, 2018
- Hayver leverages blockchain to fight addiction - January 30, 2018
- IoT Platform MyBit Partners With Alpine for Sustainable Mining - January 30, 2018
- Midex Launches Crypto Exchange With Free Bitcoin - January 29, 2018
- æternity and Erlang Team up to Tackle Blockchain Scalability - January 29, 2018
- Robot Cache and WAX Form Strategic Alliance, Target Game Industry With Blockchain - January 25, 2018
- Asset-backed Stablecoin TrueUSD Launches - January 25, 2018
- Siglo’s Protocol for Free Mobile Airtime Launches on Ethereum Blockchain - January 23, 2018