Venzee, a company leveraging artificial intelligence to streamline product information exchange, and BTL, developers of blockchain platform Interbit, announced, on Wednesday, a partnership focused on enabling their customers to deploy blockchain solutions more efficiently and with greater ease.
Venzee’s recently launched data transformation solution, Mesh, aims to greatly simplify the process of integrating blockchain networks with conventional databases, said the company in a statement. With the aid of artificial intelligence, data from existing systems can be imported, merged and transformed before being written to blockchain networks.
“Since announcing Mesh, we have had interest from enterprise customers, including major retail and globally recognized banks who are looking to deploy blockchain as part of their data strategy,” said Kate Hiscox, President of Venzee, in a statement .” BTL offers a world-class, permissioned blockchain solution that, combined with Mesh, means we can provide an end-to-end solution that helps companies achieve their blockchain goals more efficiently.“
Designed to be developer friendly, BTL’s Interbit platform enables the construction of enterprise-grade blockchain-based applications without the need to learn new tools or languages, according to the statement.
“We are very excited about our partnership with Venzee, especially as we believe it will result in a number of client projects originating from Mesh and BTL. The projects we see often include multiple data sources from the same or different companies. This is where Mesh helps connect the dots by merging and transforming data before it’s written directly to Interbit or any applications on the platform,” stated Dominic McCann, CEO of BTL.
The company is listed on the TSX Venture Exchange, with offices in Canada and the UK. It claims to have successfully demonstrated how Interbit can innovate and transform existing business processes for companies in the finance, energy, and gaming sectors.
Venzee was launched in 2014 to help ecommerce vendors and retailers easily share product information. Traditionally, this was a laborious process done using spreadsheets, Venzee states that its artificial intelligence enabled technology allows streamlined product information exchange, thus getting products speedily to market. The Company is a graduate of accelerator program 500 Startups.
For more information about BTL: www.btl.co
To learn more about Venzee, visit https://venzee.com
- Wanchain CEO Jack Lu: Why 2.0 is a Milestone for the Entire Blockchain Industry - July 23, 2018
- Hit the Road, Jack. Wanchain 2.0 and WanLabs Kick Off European Tour - July 20, 2018
- Peter Gabriel Backs British Blockchain Startup Provenance - July 18, 2018
- Bitfinex CEO Hits Back at Fraud Expert’s Study Linking Tether to Crypto Price Manipulation - June 13, 2018
- Pundi X Moves Into Europe - June 5, 2018
- Dying for Crypto: The Ultimate ICO Publicity Stunt? - May 25, 2018
- Blockchain City Dubai Hosts Showstopping Summit, Unveils Registry to Expedite Business - May 8, 2018
- Crypto Tax: Victory for Tokenized Protest & Calls for Worldwide Reform - April 26, 2018
- Taking the Temperature at London’s Blockchain Expo 2018 - April 24, 2018
- Death Knell for Crypto in Poland? Poles Mobilze to Protest Crippling Tax Law - April 11, 2018
- Taiwan’s NOWnews Announces Plan to Launch Blockchain-Based Media Platform - April 3, 2018
- Study on 100 ICOs Identifies Social Reach, No. Of Advisors and a Raise of $10M as Key Factors for Success - April 2, 2018
- Exchange Group TMX Issues Guidance to Crypto and Blockchain Issuers - March 30, 2018
- DeepMind’s AI Pioneers Launch Fetch.ai – the World’s First Smart Ledger - March 29, 2018
- Kleros Joins Forces with Dether to Launch Decentralized Arbitration for Cryptocurrency Traders - March 26, 2018
- Future Crypto: 7 Clean Sneaks Past China’s ICO Ban - March 26, 2018
- Proxeus & Mount10 Partner to Provide Military-Grade Storage Security - March 22, 2018
- Playboy Pounces on Blockchain, Plans Crypto Wallet - March 14, 2018
- Crypto Leaders Speak out as US Regulatory Uncertainty Around ICOs Continues - March 9, 2018
- EU Proposes Pan-European Licensing Plan for ICOs - March 8, 2018