ODH Inc announced this Tuesday a new partnership with Hashed Health to improve patient care through the further development of blockchain and distributed ledger technologies. ODH Inc. will head up the Hashed Health Value-Based Care Working Group, aimed at accelerating value based care by leveraging the blockchain to improve measurements of quality through deeper payer and provider collaboration. ODH Inc is a subsidiary of Otsuka America Inc. and provides data analytics and aggregation solutions for healthcare data.
President and Chief Executive Officer of ODH Inc. Michael Jarjour said, in a statement: “Blockchain technologies hold a great deal of promise for managing and securing patient data, enabling greater payments efficiency and bringing together disconnected parties across the healthcare ecosystem. Making those goals a reality requires teamwork among healthcare organizations. That’s why we believe in, and are excited to be a part of, the collaborative model provided by Hashed Health.”
In addition to ODH Inc, Hashed Health maintains partnerships with Change Healthcare, the Altarum Institute, Accenture, and other players in various segments of the Healthcare market, said the statement. Hashed Health will present innovative healthcare concepts at the 2018 HIMSS Conference & Exhibition in Las Vegas, NV from March 5-9.
Commenting on the alliance, Hashed Health CEO John Bass said, “As a company dedicated to combining data, analytics and insights to enable integrated patient care, ODH adds depth to our community. ODH’s focus on addressing behavioral and physical health comorbidities brings a unique perspective to our initiatives. At the same time, ODH will benefit from the technical and business model innovation resources at Hashed Health, as well as exposure to our firm’s growing global community of partners and their collective expertise.”
To learn more about ODH Inc., visit https://www.odhsolutions.com/.
To learn more about Hashed Health, visit https://hashedhealth.com/.
- FED Chairman Offers Lukewarm Response On Impact, Utility Of Existing Cryptocurrencies - July 20, 2018
- Boeing Brings In SparkCognition For Help Developing UAV Management Systems - July 19, 2018
- Nervos Network Nets Nearly $30 Million To Build Hybrid Blockchain Platform For Enterprise - July 19, 2018
- Chinese Blockchain Companies Continue To Flourish, If Only In Name - July 18, 2018
- G20 Report Outlines International Collaboration On Standards For Crypto-Assets - July 17, 2018
- Hong Kong Readies Regulator-Backed Trade Finance Platform - July 17, 2018
- RMB to BTC Trading Falls To 1%. Is China Really Out Of The Crypto Game? - July 16, 2018
- Chinese Internet Trends May Spell Trouble For “Disruptive” Crypto Payments - July 13, 2018
- LINE Plans July Cryptocurrency Exchange Launch - July 3, 2018
- McAfee Labs Report 6x Increase in Crypto Mining Malware Incidents in Q1 2018 - June 29, 2018
- Facebook Updates Policy To Allow Vetted Crypto Businesses to Advertise, ICOs Still Banned - June 27, 2018
- Following in Vitalik’s Footsteps? Polkadot’s Habermeier Awarded Thiel Fellowship - June 26, 2018
- SingularityNET and Project Shivom Using AI on Genomic Data to Extend Human Life - June 26, 2018
- Microsoft & EY partner for Royalty Distribution in Gaming - June 26, 2018
- ABBC Foundation to Airdrop ABBC Tokens to First 500,000 Wallet Users - June 25, 2018
- Care Records of up to 30 Million UK NHS Patients go on Blockchain - June 25, 2018
- PundiX Signs UTRUST as Liquidity Clearing Provider for Crypto POS Hardware - June 22, 2018
- Blockchain on the Ballot: Indie Party Candidate Joins Texas Senate Race - June 21, 2018
- IONChain Aims to Challenge IOTA on a Chinese Battleground - June 19, 2018
- Takeaways From SEC Director’s Comments on Cryptocurrencies and Securities - June 19, 2018