Coalichain today launches its presale of ZUZ tokens to support the upcoming beta release of its decentralized political platform connecting citizens to their leaders and governments. Coalichain aims to offer an alternative to existing state-run democratic structures through the use of decentralized blockchain technology and Web 3.0 features, tackling some of the biggest problems in governance today including distrust of institutions, lack of voting transparency, and deep polarization. Political parties in France, Switzerland, Estonia, and Australia have expressed interest in the Coalichain platform, according to the company’s statement.
The Coalichain political communication platform will allow politicians to engage directly with their electorate on key issues while putting democratic power back into the hands of citizens, says the statement. It will offer voter chat groups, real time news feeds, survey distribution, and interactive video chats – all designed to increase engagement with the democratic process and get relevant, accurate information into the political discourse at every level of government.
ID-verified eVoting will allow uncompromised results in all different types of elections, says the statement, while micro fundraising tools will allow cost effective avenues to combat the power of corporate influence and corruption, while creating an immutable record of how and from whom funds have been collected and distributed.
Co-CEO and Co-Founder of Coalichain, Levi Samama said, in a statement: “Our duty as democratic citizens is to elect the leaders we entrust our future and our children’s future [to], and hold our government accountable. Coalichain remedies inadequacies in present-day democratic electoral system by empowering the most basic building blocks of a democracy – its citizens. Through Coalichain, local and global leaders will be given the tools to better serve their citizens and enforce the democratic system.”
The Coalichain crowdsale will follow the presale period, which concludes May 2. 1,770,000,000 tokens will be issued and contributions can be made in ETH, BTC, or fiat currency.
To learn more about Coalichain and the upcoming mobile app, visit https://www.coalichain.io/.
- FED Chairman Offers Lukewarm Response On Impact, Utility Of Existing Cryptocurrencies - July 20, 2018
- Boeing Brings In SparkCognition For Help Developing UAV Management Systems - July 19, 2018
- Nervos Network Nets Nearly $30 Million To Build Hybrid Blockchain Platform For Enterprise - July 19, 2018
- Chinese Blockchain Companies Continue To Flourish, If Only In Name - July 18, 2018
- G20 Report Outlines International Collaboration On Standards For Crypto-Assets - July 17, 2018
- Hong Kong Readies Regulator-Backed Trade Finance Platform - July 17, 2018
- RMB to BTC Trading Falls To 1%. Is China Really Out Of The Crypto Game? - July 16, 2018
- Chinese Internet Trends May Spell Trouble For “Disruptive” Crypto Payments - July 13, 2018
- LINE Plans July Cryptocurrency Exchange Launch - July 3, 2018
- McAfee Labs Report 6x Increase in Crypto Mining Malware Incidents in Q1 2018 - June 29, 2018
- Facebook Updates Policy To Allow Vetted Crypto Businesses to Advertise, ICOs Still Banned - June 27, 2018
- Following in Vitalik’s Footsteps? Polkadot’s Habermeier Awarded Thiel Fellowship - June 26, 2018
- SingularityNET and Project Shivom Using AI on Genomic Data to Extend Human Life - June 26, 2018
- Microsoft & EY partner for Royalty Distribution in Gaming - June 26, 2018
- Alibabacoin to Airdrop ABBC Tokens to First 500,000 Wallet Users - June 25, 2018
- Care Records of up to 30 Million UK NHS Patients go on Blockchain - June 25, 2018
- PundiX Signs UTRUST as Liquidity Clearing Provider for Crypto POS Hardware - June 22, 2018
- Blockchain on the Ballot: Indie Party Candidate Joins Texas Senate Race - June 21, 2018
- IONChain Aims to Challenge IOTA on a Chinese Battleground - June 19, 2018
- Takeaways From SEC Director’s Comments on Cryptocurrencies and Securities - June 19, 2018