With the presale launch of the VeganCoin token today, vegans around the world will now have their own cryptocurrency, part of a blockchain platform supporting a vegan-friendly sharing economy.
The company behind the VeganCoin, Israel-based VeganNation is aiming to support every aspect of life for vegans, providing a platform for the exchange of products and services that are verified 100 percent vegan and cruelty-free and uniting the 300-million-strong, global vegan community, according to a press release.
The VeganCoin will power VeganNation’s e-commerce marketplace and a meal-sharing platform, which will allow vegans to host meals at their homes for other members or find vegan food anywhere in the world. A vegan-tech incubator will connect innovators to vegan investors, entrepreneurs and funding opportunities, the company said, while smart contracts will be used to ensure a transparent supply chain.
VeganNation will launch its meal sharing and content platforms in May this year, with the official Initial Coin Offering (ICO) for VeganCoin slated for the end of March, along with its digital wallet, ‘Passport’.
“The global vegan community is in need of support, and can truly benefit from a unified nation of like-minded people dedicated to the vegan way of life,” said Isaac Thomas, VeganNation CEO and Co-founder, in a statement. “VeganNation is the solution to making the vegan lifestyle more accessible, and giving them the power to make global change.”
Website link: www.vegannation.io
- Civil Wants to Make News More Ethical - July 23, 2018
- GeTS Links ASEAN and China with Cross Border Trade Blockchain - July 20, 2018
- A SVPER Secure Instant Video Dating Network - July 20, 2018
- Change Launches Mobile App for Fee-Free Crypto Trading - July 20, 2018
- IAB Tech Lab Lifts Veil on Digital Advertising Potential - July 19, 2018
- Grid7 Gets $1 Million DOE Grant for Decentralized Energy Grid - July 19, 2018
- Seth Shapiro’s Blockchain TV Platform Wants to Improve on Netflix with “Proof of Engagement” - July 19, 2018
- Korean Fund Hashed Backs Ad Platform XCHNG - July 18, 2018
- TaTaTu is Giving Away $50 Million in Tokens - July 17, 2018
- CoinFlip Adds Dash to US Crypto ATM Network - July 17, 2018
- UK Can Become Blockchain Leader by 2022: Report - July 17, 2018
- Tezos Offers Innovation Grants for Platform Projects - July 16, 2018
- Content Protection Platform Typerium Files Patents - July 16, 2018
- 4NEW is Mining Crypto with Waste Power - July 16, 2018
- Fujitsu’s Business Analysis Service Offers Speedy Crypto Project Review - July 13, 2018
- Binance Backs Malta’s Decentralized Founders Bank - July 13, 2018
- Self-Regulation is an Option for Crypto Exchanges: AEI - July 12, 2018
- Pundi X Puts POS in Hong Kong Restaurants - July 12, 2018
- TokenPay Strikes Deal With Litecoin to Buy Stake in WEG Bank - July 12, 2018
- ConsenSys Joins Blockchain Consortium to Disrupt Mineral Trading - July 11, 2018